Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

Pretty sure a redirected attack still goes through in the end.

Someone else should confirm it just to be sure though.

You COULD play Normal Draug, but you could just kill him and then Mamori will be 50 on defense.

It's just that we haven't had a situation (to my knowledge) where a redirection could happen to the backline, it's always been the vanguard (Though I guess Draug could redirect an Archer on the frontline to him even though he's 2 range)

My point is probably moot, but it's worth clarifying.

How explain thyself

Pretty simple, majority of MC's aren't tome Affinity. Majority of units played right now aren't tome. She becomes a 50 base (30+20) most of the time. Edited by Ignis Sphaera

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but you said 50 base when attacking. :l

Unless I'm missing something... Her first effect gives her +20 when attacking a unit without tome. That means most of the time she'll be a 50 attacker.

But yeah... She's not a 50 base, my bad. Wrong terminology. Cause that would imply she's a 70 with Draug on board, or if she attacks a non-tome lol.

Secret prediction for her promoted variant. 3/2 50 base with that effect, calling it right now

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Unless I'm missing something... Her first effect gives her +20 when attacking a unit without tome. That means most of the time she'll be a 50 attacker.

But yeah... She's not a 50 base, my bad. Wrong terminology. Cause that would imply she's a 70 with Draug on board, or if she attacks a non-tome lol.

Secret prediction for her promoted variant. 3/2 50 base with that effect, calling it right now

Oh I read the effect wrong oooops

Yeah, I don't really understand the specifics either, but my Japanese knowledge is very slim, so we'll need to wait for someone to tell us what's going on. :U

In the card we can see the katakanas マスターシーフ, this is actually his class.

マスター masuta = master

シーフ shifu = thief

So this could be a very new class created especially for Cipher ^^ Master Thieves !

When I first saw the card I thought it was some kind of new child between Chrom (that hair) and Virion (that cravat). Then I recognized the kanji for the name. Still, a very nice looking card. :D

Card's basically a Marth5, and that's not really a bad thing.

Now we just need to wait and see if Itsukideck is a thing. (Waiting for possible Itsuki3)

Edit: He's number 51. This shakes things up.

Edited by Tuvillo

Edit: He's number 51. This shakes things up.

Is that actually a surprise? I've been assuming from the start that #FE characters would be at the beginning of their colours followed by their respective actual games, which also matches all of the other cards we've seen so far.

Is that actually a surprise? I've been assuming from the start that #FE characters would be at the beginning of their colours followed by their respective actual games, which also matches all of the other cards we've seen so far.

Kinda. Based on the early discussion in this thread I was assuming the #FE cards would only have around 17 cards of the set dedicated to them.

Based on today's reveal I'm now wondering how many cards are dedicated to #FE and which ones will be SR/SR+. (Kiria will probably be hard to pull like Camilla. -_-.)

Kinda. Based on the early discussion in this thread I was assuming the #FE cards would only have around 17 cards of the set dedicated to them.

Based on today's reveal I'm now wondering how many cards are dedicated to #FE and which ones will be SR/SR+. (Kiria will probably be hard to pull like Camilla. -_-.)

This post from Hardin earlier is a pretty good estimate of how the setup of the booster series will be, I feel. If that's accurate, we're looking at 17 red cards and 12 blue cards for #FE, which leaves 33 for Mystery and 34 for Awakening.

I'm guessing Tsubasa is basically guaranteed an SR now that we know Itsuki has one. I'm not sure if the others will, though I hope Kiria gets one because she's my favourite from what I know of #FE (partially because her name is so similar to mine :U). An even split of 4 SRs for each game could be reasonable. I can definitely see #FE Tiki getting an SR, too.

Today's card is a very sweet (and angry) looking R Julian!

R5kht7u.png

Julian, Pining Pickpocket

Quote: "If I could see Lena's smiling face just one more time…then I could die happy."

Skill 1: "Lightfoot" / α / [Flip 1 Bond] While this unit is on the Front Lines, this unit can attack enemy units on the Rear Guard regardless of range until the end of the turn. This skill cannot be used if there are not at least 2 units deployed on the opponent's Front Lines.

Skill 2: "Robbin' Ransom" / & / After this unit defeats an enemy in battle, if this unit used "Lightfoot" this turn then your opponent may choose 1 card from their hand and discard it. If they do not, then draw 1 card.

Itsuki by Kozaki.

Cb9GUIhWAAAbDW7.png

Itsuki Aoi, The Right Stuff

Quote: "Tragedy should never masquerade on the stage of entertainment!"

Skill 1: "Earthbound Resolve" / α / [Flip 3 Bonds, Discard 1 "Itsuki Aoi" or "Chrom" from your hand] The attack of all ally units is increased by 30 until the end of the turn.

Skill 2: "Lord of Roses" / ∞ / The attack power of all ally units with a "CF" skill is increased by 40.

Apologies for the late work had a bit of a busy day yesterday!

Today's reveal is the full text of Toma and Cain! Like the other paired #FE characters and mirage art, it's an N/HN combo.

zrKPujL.png

Today's cards are a bit of an adrenaline rush, here's what I came up with:

Toma Akagi, Extraordinary Extra

Quote: "Alright Cain, pedal to the metal!"

Skill 1: "Infernal Aegis" / ∞ / Enemy Rear Guard units cannot attack neither this unit nor ally "Cain" units. This skill is inactive unless an ally "Cain" unit is deployed.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Strength" / ATK♥ / Until the end of this attack, your attacking unit’s attack power is increased by 20.

Cain, The Phantom Lionheart

Quote: "Charge! Run 'em through before they so much as blink!"

Skill 1: CF "Carnage Form" / ∞ / While this unit is deployed in the same area as "Toma Akagi" this unit cannot be defeated in battle.

Skill 2: "Terminal Velocity" / α / [Tap this unit][Flip 1 Bond] Choose an ally "Toma Akagi". The orbs that unit destroys as a result of battle becomes 2 until the end of the turn.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Mirages" / ATK♥ / Charge! Run 'em through before they so much as blink!

Really love the new Severa card. I don't care for her much as a character at all, but the art is definitely beautiful.

Ditto

It's just the red/gold colorway lol

Hopefully she's more useful. I'm guessing she gets a +20 if a male supports her?

+50 gerome support is huge.