Fire Emblem: The Last Holy War Chat Topic

Moblin Major General

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birthright. I just reclassed her to tactician and she's now unquestionably one of my best units.

I'm going to get Conquest first.

Also, Ninja!Kamui

• 3 weeks later...

woop.

Is there some sort of skype chat yet? b/c I can give out my skype name to the person hosting said chat >_>

I've been busy and not feeling well, plus I spend nearly 90 minutes doing calcs per turn, which sometimes gets as high as 4 in a day if I'm up to it, which I am not right now. I'll post my turn, but for this phase, everyone post their own calcs, because I can't math right now.

As I imagine you've noticed by now, I've formally taken up those duties! I'll be running a lot of the crunch for the game, using my nearly-limitless KNOWLEDGE OF RADIANT DAWN and FREE TIME to keep the game running more smoothly.

Forgive the double-post, but some members aren't on Skype: the tavern scene is open, to any comers who want to introduce their characters. I'm working with HylianAirForce to see if we can't introduce another few to Samara's group as well.

Hey Gan, would you like to start running the RP sometime this week?

This. If you can't commit to it any more, let us know so we can stop waiting. Not getting input for 2 weeks on one side despite you clearly being active on SF is rather annoying.

I'm hitting a brick wall in trying to transpose the maps onto the google doc. I'm also preparing for a border to come into my house from Detroit. I'm sorry that I all of a sudden got way more busy than I thought, but I don't live alone.

P.S. Not April Fools