Fire Emblem: The Last Holy War Chat Topic

Moblin Major General

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't control the other 4 members of my family. It wasn't even my choice she come. I'm kinda pissed, and you all have the right to be. My stress level is too high to effectively do anything. I'll try whenever I have time, but I can't guarantee that I can get it done when irl is kicking my ass.

It doesn't necessarily have to be an at-fault situation, but we aren't gonna sit with something inactive that could take up our dockets or a couple of weeks in a few months and then lead nowhere.

I'm out too.

If everyone's leaving, I'll wait until after everything is done and do something else, most likely something calc free and map free, and something that could go on without me having to do anything outside of what is going on right then and there. Just as well, the other RP I was doing similarly died like this one.

A little secret: running a game is a loooot of work, and a loooot of involvement. You basically birth a plot baby and try to let murderhobos play catch with it.

Edited by Terrador

It died because it got too involved to be any fun, at least on my end. I think at this point, I would just as soon play Radiant Dawn instead, even though the plot sucked.

If you can't put in the work required to maintain an RP, I'd recommend to stick to playing them. As a GM, you need to play for every player as well as yourself.