Do you think SMTxFE will still get an international release.

Do you think it will still get an international release.

I mean, we don't even have an official US title yet, so I'm curious weather or not Nintendo will still go thru with localization despite it's poor Japanese sales.

I hope so, mostly so I don't have to wait for a Wii U emulator and translation patch to play this.

Edited by MCProductions

They showed the game on all directs when they said they were making it, I think they will release it world wide because it would cause problems for Nintendo and Atlus if they don't. I figure it will be releasing in the US in November/December this year, I hope it will be earlier then that but it could be a bit later. I figure the NX will release sometime in 2017 and #FE will be one of the last games that the US gets for the Wii U.

TC, here's your two options:

1. Make it so that the topic title matches what you want to ask

2. Don't, and when I come back, I'll lock this because the sentiment is very similar to this, right down to the questions of an international release (which is addressed somewhere in that thread).

Like most people answered before, I don't think they will skip the game in the West. It's more a matter of when and how they'll release it to me.

They showed the game on all directs when they said they were making it, I think they will release it world wide because it would cause problems for Nintendo and Atlus if they don't. I figure it will be releasing in the US in November/December this year, I hope it will be earlier then that but it could be a bit later. I figure the NX will release sometime in 2017 and #FE will be one of the last games that the US gets for the Wii U.

Rumors seem to indicate end of 2016 for NX, I don't think releasing #FE on Wii U close to NX release would be wise (unless it has retro compatibility), but well, these are just rumors for now.

It's been four days, and I don't think this is going anywhere.

Anyone that's worried about an international release can take it out on the topic I linked earlier.