RIP Alan Rickman

secondworld

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604

Actor Alan Rickman, known for films including Harry Potter, Die Hard, Truly Madly Deeply and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, has died at the age of 69.

A family statement said: "The actor and director Alan Rickman has died from cancer at the age of 69. He was surrounded by family and friends."

I wasn't expecting this at all. Harry Potter was my childhood, and Snape was one of my favourite characters in the series, and Alan played him so well in the films. RIP Alan Rickman. :(

First David Bowie and now Alan Rickman. This is quite a downer.

Rest in peace to them both.

Ikr? :(

Alan Rickman died? RIP...first David Bowie and now him. Can we go at least one week without anyone else dying this year? Please?

Edited by Karas-Z

damn. 2016 is turning into a real shit year

Come on ...

Poor man though, may his soul rest in peace and his family can find consolation through such unfortunate event.

P.S: WHAT!? HE DIED WITH 69 YEARS JUST LIKE DAVID BOWIE! This is ... too much anyway.

Also, Lemmy (Ian Fraser Kilmister) died close of end of 2015 of Cancer as well. Something is wrong with this too much carcinogenic problem.

Edited by Erdall

I absolutely loved Snape. This is really sad to hear.

also I completely agree, what's with all of the deaths from Cancer recently? Is there some change or something in the way cancer cells work that makes it claim more people? Lemmy, Bowie, and Rickman all at once from cancer is extremely strange.

I absolutely loved Snape. This is really sad to hear.

also I completely agree, what's with all of the deaths from Cancer recently? Is there some change or something in the way cancer cells work that makes it claim more people? Lemmy, Bowie, and Rickman all at once from cancer is extremely strange.

Not a healthy life, big problem for your body. And talk about pressure in such busy lives like theirs.

I heard rumors of Iwata's death that his cancer was pretty avoidable ... if he wouldn't smoke much AND the pressure of his life as the very president of Nintendo, which can contribute for worst any cancer. That, and the obvious bad addictions / vices, of course.

Edited by Erdall

Fucking hell. Who's next? Tom Jones? David Attenborough?

RIP.

If either of those guys die this year, it's your fault.

Anyway. . .RIP. Alan Rickman was part of the reason why my mom liked watching Harry Potter.