1. 1. :O?

• Soren
    • Ilyana
    • Tormod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tormod by far. Sure, he may not be the most original character ever or have the best character design, but I can at least tolerate him. Ilyana looks like she's about to be sick all time, and her personality is one of the most loathsome in the series to me. Soren is a cold, calculating pretty boy. That's an anti-Musashi disaster right there.

Ilyana. She's one of the sexiest characters ever. If you play without animations, then Ilyana would be the reason to turn the animations on again.

I like all three of them:

Soren cus he gets straight to the point

Ilyanna cus she is hungary all the time

Tomord because he has a firery persoanlity

But voted for Soren cus he says funny things

I like Ilyana a lot, but... Soren is better. He doubles everyone, which Ilyana does not, so even with a wind tome, Soren i

damages more than Ilyana.

Soren's AS lead is only around 2 for the entire game, and Ilyana can use higher tomes for equal offense.

Soren's AS lead is only around 2 for the entire game, and Ilyana can use higher tomes for equal offense.

That might be true, but Soren has always turned out better than Ilyana for me.

20/5 Soren, B Ike, C Stefan

Elthunder- 28.7 atk, 16.3 AS, 136.7 hit, ~39.7 crit - - 61.5 avo, 32.4 hp, 7.4 def, 21.5 res

Thunder - 25.7 atk, 19.2 AS, 146.7 hit, ~35.7 crit - - 67.3 avo

20/5 Ilyana, B Mordecai, B Zihark

Elthunder- 26.0 atk, 16.4 AS, 139.3 hit, 19.8 crit - - 56.9 avo, 32.1 hp, 10.7 def, 24.0 res (Shade)

Thunder- 23.0 atk, 16.4 AS, 149.3 hit, 14.8 crit - - 56.9 avo

3 AS, ~16 crit (Adept)--or 3 atk and 20 crit when needed--, and 10-11 avo

vs 3 def and Shade

or if they're using a forged Thunder, Soren gets the 3 AS and the 3 atk at the same time, along with about 19-21 crit

That's not equal.

Where's Callil?

Personally, I like Illyana the best. Soren is who I used the most though. But Illyana is cooler of a character.

Tormod was too lame for me.

This is a mage trio poll. That iz why

I like Soren and Tormod a lot but for some reason I never liked Ilyana because her supports were only funny once (if you read one support the rest is too obvious)... then it's WAY to repetitive and boring. I used her in the next capter that I got her and she died so I had to restart it when I was at the before last enemy... And that made me form a grudge against her. I don't know why but I always had a liking for Tormod. Even though his personality was weird for his age, I just found he was cool. In the end, I voted for Soren for unknown reasons XD.

I never liked Ilyana because her supports were only funny once (if you read one support the rest is too obvious)... then it's WAY to repetitive and boring.

Indeed. This summarizes what I think of her quite well. If she has any other personality traits at all, they're buried so deeply under that one quirk that I can't find them.