I'm Back!

corevo

Hey friends!

I used to be a member of this site...6 years ago....(that makes me feel old). Recently I've been binging on FE9 and FE10 and so I figured I would create an account again.

Anyways, I'm Corey. I'm a junior at university studying civil engineering. I love soccer, cooking, movies, and videogames. My favorite fire emblem game is probably radiant dawn, although its a tough competition. Other videogames that I enjoy are any smash bros game, the uncharted series, kingdom hearts, and elder scrolls online.

If anyone has any patches for the GBA fire emblem games that they have created or recommend, let me know! I'm always looking for new content to play : ]

Welcome back to the Forest, Corey!

Junior College Student? Keep up the good work!

If you're looking for a good GBA FE I highly recommend this one : FE7x : Immortal Sword

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, Corevo!

Did you hear about the dialogue trees that are going to be present in Uncharted 4? That seems really interesting to me and I hope something of story importance evolves from the idea.

Welcome to the forums, Corevo!

Did you hear about the dialogue trees that are going to be present in Uncharted 4? That seems really interesting to me and I hope something of story importance evolves from the idea.

I did not! That sounds pretty cool though. I've just seen a gameplay demo and I was amazed because each individual blade of grass was blowing in the wind.

Welcome back to the Forest, Corey!

Junior College Student? Keep up the good work!

If you're looking for a good GBA FE I highly recommend this one : FE7x : Immortal Sword

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I will definitely check that out, thanks!