Replica-sword locations...?

danman703

I'm new to making posts on this website s please bear with me. I have spent hours trying to din out where the swords "Lucina's Replica-Sword", "Marth Replica-Sword", and "Ike Replica-Sword". I've seen them on wikis with no location included, and the only thing i could find is another person asking the same question on gamefaqs without an answer. With all this, I'm led to believe that maybe its not out yet, or that its very common and easy to find and im just overlooking a crucial detail. But, on multiple accounts, when visiting castles and initiating castle battles, their units have had all three of these swords (cant find them again, but if i do, ill post pics if needed) i know this is a long thing, sorry, just kinda in desparation.

tl;dr : i dont know where the lucina, marth, and ike replica-sword in game items are, need to know where or if theyre out yet.

Thanks in advance!!~

P'sure they're from amiibo of their respective characters.

pretty sure the amiibo come with the legit verion of their weapons, and cannot trade them.

It might be that you can buy them from them when they're on staff duty at the shop?

that might make sense actually, but im pretty sure they dont have supports

can somebody who has the actual amiibo check it out?

pretty sure the amiibo come with the legit verion of their weapons, and cannot trade them.

that might make sense actually, but im pretty sure they dont have supports

can somebody who has the actual amiibo check it out?

You don't need them to have supports to work the shops.

• 1 month later...

Hi there! It turns out if you want the amiibo characters in your armouries, you need to tap the amiibo in a 4th time. They will appear in the castle and will say they'll help around the castle. I got Ike's Backup that way. Hope this helps and confirms it for everyone!

After tapping the Amiibo when they're in your party, they either go to the armory or the accessory shop. If they go to the accessory shop you can buy more copies of the two accessories they might give the player. Those two seem to be the only buildings they can take over.