Breaking the Meta

Roysourboy

As an amendment to the strategy I posted, I have some new ideas:

[spoiler=Time to tip the scales!]

1: Have Copycat Puppet on Kamui instead of Line of Death/Swallow Strike

2: Make Kanna an Elite Ninja instead of a Holy Bowman

3: Movement and buffing remains the same

-After Kamui attacks once, priority targets are the squishy, easily killed enemies. The attack problem with the Brave Bow halving strength becomes less of an issue if you attack frail enemies like Azuras, fliers and spellcasters/ninjas.

-After killing two units with Galeforce, warp in the Kamui clone for another Brave Bow attack at full strength, meaning you'll have no problem killing a third unit.

-Bring in the Elite Ninja Kannas. The change to Elite Ninja is for the following reasons:

1: Greater speed, albeit at the cost of some strength (which they don't need as much)

2: Better range. They can still attack at a 3-tile range while also being able to attack at 1-tile range, requiring less thought to go into positioning for warp.

3: Debuffs, which will play havoc for units that would still be able to attack units while frozen. Spikes (-8 to Spd, Def and Res is especially crippling in my opinion.

4: This team struggles somewhat against physically bulky units, being overly reliant on Breaking Sky. Elite Ninjas have access to Needles, which is effective against Generals and Great Knights and Spikes, which is gives a massive debuff to both defensive stats.

-If you play your cards right, you'll be able to win the game with only one attacking turn.

Edited by Phillius