Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

Zera's Game Discussion Topic: Official Rules
This is now a topic for discussing whatever game(s) is in the title. Currently, it is Kirby.
The goal of this topic is to create meaningful discussion that will hopefully yield interesting if not useful information.
In order to keep this topic fruitful and provide a positive atmosphere, please adhere to the following rules:

1. It is strongly recommended that your post be related to the game currently in the title.
2. Disrespect, insults, negativity, etc. to any other poster is not permitted.
3. Opinions are allowed if they contribute to discussion. "I dislike [game] because it sucks." and similar posts without detail have no value in discussion and are thus not permitted.
4. To comply with rule 3, simply explain why you have your opinion. This information is far more interesting and valuable than the opinion itself.
5. These new rules are in effect as of this post, and will not change until further notice. Thank you for your compliance, and have an enjoyable discussion.

Edited by Zera

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3d flying action game? Skygunner for the PS2 IMO is pretty fun. It's very short though. 4 story modes, 3 of them are 5 stages (with 4 of the stages being very similar) and the last is 2 or 3 stages. I think it's also expensive because it's rare.

i imagine this isn't what makes touhou amazing for epileptic people

this is the only good post in this thread so far IMO

And I can't judge whether the OP is good yet, because my stupid chromebook blocks practically every Youtube video on the unchangeable school E-Mail.

Edited by ClarinetsandOboes

Sane Young Dog Man, you managed to make a relevant post, unlike everyone else. I really should've put this topic in a different subforum. Thanks for telling me about SkyGunner. Not quite what I was looking for, but close enough.

But what exactly is a 3D flying action game?

the kids these days don't like the term "flight simulator" they think it's unhip

the kids these days don't like the term "flight simulator" they think it's unhip

Rodea the Sky Soldier is nothing like a flight simulator. In fact, I have no interest in flight simulators at all. It's more like Sonic the Hedgehog, but you can fly around and the level design is very good. In fact, I want a sequel already, but that's unlikely since no one bought Rodea. Since you are technically part of the reason I can't have my Rodea sequel, I am demanding compensation via knowledge of similar games. Isn't that just dandy?