Maybe there will be a new FE anime!

NewDisplayName

If they made one it would be sweet! My only worry would be that they wouldn't have anything original. Cinematic retellings of our favorite battles would be fine, but video game plots and dialogue only lend themselves to the screen so well before it starts to feel forced. Video games get away with stuff that's totally unacceptable in other forms of media.

If they ever reboot the Kirby and F-Zero anime, I hope it's short and sweet. They lasted a bit too long and most of their episodes didn't have much happening until the last few episodes.

I expect a Fates anime at this point.

If they ever reboot the Kirby and F-Zero anime, I hope it's short and sweet. They lasted a bit too long and most of their episodes didn't have much happening until the last few episodes.

I'd rather have a 12 episodes F-Zero GX anime by MAD HOUSE!

FE is one of the most likely choices to get an anime, it already has anime-esque style and it's quite popular now ( at least in Japan ), which FE though.. i wish i knew but i hope it's not more Fates/Awakening

FE is one of the most likely choices to get an anime, it already has anime-esque style and it's quite popular now ( at least in Japan ), which FE though.. i wish i knew but i hope it's not more Fates/Awakening

Sadly, it probably would be due to its popularity. Then some canon pairings would probably have to be decided on and people would be totally upset with that (myself included). >_< I think the only thing I'd look forward to is Kyle Hebert most likely returning to voice Frederick.

From what I heard, we already have that. It's called "Berserk".

Ah, sod it, reboot the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Berserk's probably just a little dark for Fire Emblem haha I think a more fair comparison would be the original Record of Lodoss War.

I don't think it's Fire Emblem, doesn't seem

My best guess woulb be either Mario or Animal Crossing.

Mario had a really good chance, since there has been talk of Mario anime for years, Nintendo just never went through with it.

But Beserk, huh?

Could it be Metroid?

Or Punch-Out?

Edited by Water Mage

I don't see why not. I believe If/Fates already got a manga adaption, so going the anime route sounds perfectly plausible. It'd be a missed opportunity to not ride on FE's new-found popularity. My only concern would be that the anime would probably be low quality. :-(

My other grand guess for what Nintendo might do is a Splatoon related show. The new IP seems to be doing the hottest in Japan and they need to make sure its popularity continues.

I just wondered that what if some company (possibly Cup of Tea productions from Awakening) might helps Nintendo planning on redubbing the Fire Emblem OVA instead of using the ADV Films since the ADV Films dub doesn't looked alot like it's being used from Nintendo and I did see they usually used from the Pokemon, F-Zero GP Legends, Kirby anime, etc. I mean that the Nintendo Video app did show the Kirby 3D with using the original cast from the Kirby anime and it's can be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop if someone receives the code, I did see the F-Zero GP Legend game did mentioned the anime also.

But, I wondered if they plan to redub the Fire Emblem OVA, I think they would possibly use Yuri Lowenght for Marth again, use the canon translation names from the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (most likely from the NOA version), and possibly use the other voice actors from the localized Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem reprise.

But, I wondered if they might make a new anime that might use from the other Fire Emblem games as well.

Edited by Mike Jones

I'd rather have a 12 episodes F-Zero GX anime by MAD HOUSE!

Ironically Episode 12 is my favourite episode in the entire F-Zero anime. It's actually based off of the F-Zero AX/GX tracks and the most closest to its source material.

Edited by kingddd

I freaking loved the F-zero anime. That Falcon Punch at the end though.

FE actually would fit as an anime quite well. I mean lets face it all the characters pretty much are designed and have the look and feel of an anime anyway. The stories in each game whichever they decided on are generally long enough to have multiple arcs.

Off topic, but I disliked the F-Zero anime because it was boring and mostly because it was unfaithful to the source material.

F-Zero GX is awesome and the awesome pilots getting changed like than in the anime...why? I wonder sometimes if it was due to SEGA.

Stuff like Octoman being evil, Dr. Stewart (my favorite!) not being an awesome surgeon anymore, I couldn't stomach it.

My biggest gripe was the changes they did to Samurai Goroh and Antonio Guster: I love both of these characters and their silly stories, then the anime turns Guster into the treacherous fool and Goroh into a honorable samurai with a goofy side, just WHY?!? It's supposed to be the other way around...

I'm probably one of the few weirdos who likes and cares about F-Zero lore, so yeah, I bet I'm one of the fews who had to complain, therefore... don't mind me lol.

Plus Falcon is an awesome protagonist, why have him as a mentor? At least he was not an idiot like in Smash Bros, and the final scene is very cool.

---

At this point, if a FE anime would happen, which would be the most likely? Awakening, Fates or one for the next FE?

If they did an Awakening anime, I'd love it if they went with non-conventional couples, or took the Female Robin x Chrom route.

Same with Fates, but then who would get with Femui?

Off topic, but I disliked the F-Zero anime because it was boring and mostly because it was unfaithful to the source material.

F-Zero GX is awesome and the awesome pilots getting changed like than in the anime...why? I wonder sometimes if it was due to SEGA.

Stuff like Octoman being evil, Dr. Stewart (my favorite!) not being an awesome surgeon anymore, I couldn't stomach it.

My biggest gripe was the changes they did to Samurai Goroh and Antonio Guster: I love both of these characters and their silly stories, then the anime turns Guster into the treacherous fool and Goroh into a honorable samurai with a goofy side, just WHY?!? It's supposed to be the other way around...

I'm probably one of the few weirdos who likes and cares about F-Zero lore, so yeah, I bet I'm one of the fews who had to complain, therefore... don't mind me lol.

Plus Falcon is an awesome protagonist, why have him as a mentor? At least he was not an idiot like in Smash Bros, and the final scene is very cool.

Yeah the anime changes were pretty questionable. Nintendo seems to have a habit of not sticking to the lores of the games that weren't developed by them for some reason.

I personally did not mind the changes to Samurai Goroh but I do feel the anime did kind of try a bit too hard to make Goroh not seem like an incompetent bastard that he usually is in the entire series. The rivalry between Falcon and Goroh was significantly lost in the transition of the anime which I was kind of disappointed but at least the fight between Blood Falcon and Captain Falcon was great.

I actually like the Captain Falcon in the F-Zero X, GX and anime. People always gripe about how he's all viewtiful joe like crazy action super hero kamen rider kind but in reality he's not like that at all. He's very coolheaded, quiet and knows when it's right to take action instead of going full blitz in. Unfortunately a lot of people don't know about this and just relate his personality to his smash bros incarnation.

At this point, if a FE anime would happen, which would be the most likely? Awakening, Fates or one for the next FE?

If they did an Awakening anime, I'd love it if they went with non-conventional couples, or took the Female Robin x Chrom route.

Same with Fates, but then who would get with Femui?

Perosnally, I think they should do what the original FE OVA was going to be like. First few episodes introducing us to these characters and main plot etc. Then a few episodes focusing on some of the side character stories. Similar to what they did with F-Zero but closer to the source materials.

I bet it would be bad, but I'll willing to give it the benefit of the doubt if they actually announced it and reveal who was working on it. I wonder if they'd do something like the CG cutscenes in Awakening and Fates.