I know it's a long shot but...

Wake

Not gonna lie. I was on Media Blackout for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and I missed out on the special edition of Fates. Went into gamestop on the 16th and the sales associate told me they were out. Went to Amazon, they were out. Asked everyone, they were out. Went to ebay, it's 300 bucks. I'm desperate, not that desperate. I wanted to see if anyone had a special edition that they didn't want but wanted to sell. I'm not up for spending ebay price (5x MSRP is ridiculous) but I'll pay more than MSRP. I would prefer to do paypal but I'm down for other forms of payment, assuming they don't involve money laundering. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Note to mods: If this is the wrong place, let me know. I'll pick up my sadness and move it somewhere else.

TL;DR: I wanna buy your FE:Fates Special Edition for less than ebay price but more than MSRP. PM me if you're down. Please. Or I'll be a sad panda. :(

Enter SF Scribbles - you have until February 1. Winner gets the special edition of Fates.

Alternately, buy another internal memory card, install it (I hope you don't have one of the models where the memory card is in really deep), and download all three.