Sign in to follow this  
Jyosua

Weeeeeeeeee're Baaaaaaaaaaaack

:D We're on the new host. Sorry if any posts got lost in the transition. I turned off the board AFTER the SQL was transferred.

:D We're on the new host. Sorry if any posts got lost in the transition. I turned off the board AFTER the SQL was transferred.

.__.

I forgive you.

Other than the fact we're no longer on the same server as FEP, no. Instead we're on my personal dedicated server. :D

Other than the fact we're no longer on the same server as FEP, no. Instead we're on my personal dedicated server. :D

Cool. Any changes in rules or such?

So basically business as usual. Alright *hopes transfer doesn't affect with his Wii due to log out issues*

Could you clarify the ROM posting a little? Does this mean we're allowed to post all ROMS, or just FE ones, or does it only apply to hacked ROMs that we or other's have made?

Posting links to ROMS?

:/

I know it's a different server, but isn't that still illegal?

Yeah but, I doubt the FBI shall make an arrest warrant for Vicent and all the members of the site :lol:

PLZ SAY I CAN I WANNA UPLOAD MELTY BLOOD FOR A FEW PPL HERE!!!!!(i know a few ppl who want it)

Yeah but, I doubt the FBI shall make an arrest warrant for Vicent and all the members of the site :lol:

I don't care about that, but the board itself could be shut down.

PLZ SAY I CAN I WANNA UPLOAD MELTY BLOOD FOR A FEW PPL HERE!!!!!(i know a few ppl who want it)

What is "Melty Blood?"

Also, Metal Arc, only if the hosts disapprove of it, which they don't so it's fine.

Edited by Cynthia

What is "Melty Blood?"

Also, Metal Arc, only if the hosts disapprove of it, which they don't so it's fine.

An awesome 2D fighter based off of the visual hentai novel Tsukihime. I never played it since 1.Its a hentai novel and 2.I hate visual novels. I just saw some ppl playing melty blood and looked up its background info. But its AWESOME!

While I doubt the forum's going to degenerate into a ROM posting site, I have to admit I'm not too keen on this ROM posting business.

An awesome 2D fighter based off of the visual hentai novel Tsukihime. I never played it since 1.Its a hentai novel and 2.I hate visual novels. I just saw some ppl playing melty blood and looked up its background info. But its AWESOME!

Not the type of reaction of was expecting :blink:

I thought you would be like ''WHAT!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MELTY BLOOD IS!?''

Not the type of reaction of was expecting :blink:

I thought you would be like ''WHAT!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MELTY BLOOD IS!?''

Im polite to women.

Well I am polite generally but I tend to be more polite to women.

Edited by Masuda

While I doubt the forum's going to degenerate into a ROM posting site, I have to admit I'm not too keen on this ROM posting business.

Well, if it doesn't turn out well, you could always remove the links to these roms sites ;)

I'd be careful with the ROM stuff, especially since the site is in fact still located in the United States according to my data. <_<

Yeah, I am not happy with rom stuff as well....though like I said before, the FBI won't come knocking on Vincent or any members doors and arrest them :lol:

That. After not being able to do it, the rule just kinda sticks...