Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Pre-Release Popularity Poll! [Ended]

Elieson

Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Pre-Release Popularity Poll!  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite male character?

• Corrin (M)
    • Gunter
    • Jakob
    • Kaze
    • Silas
    • Asyura
    • Izana
    • Subaki
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Tsukiyomi
    • Hinata
    • Takumi
    • Nishiki
    • Ryoma
    • Yukimura
    • Kanna (M)
    • Shigure
    • Deere
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Arthur
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Lazward
    • Benoit
    • Leo
    • Flannel
    • Xander
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Lutz
    • Ignis
    • Fuuga
    • Hisame
  2. 2. Who is your favorite female character?

• Corrin (F)
    • Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Rinkah
    • Sakura
    • Hana
    • Orochi
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Kagerou
    • Yuugiri
    • Crimson
    • Kanna (F)
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Kinu
    • Mitama
    • Matoi
    • Syalla
    • Elise
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Camilla
    • Luna
    • Berka
    • Pieri
    • Charlotte
    • Flora
    • Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soliel
    • Eponine
    • Anna

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Def. Takumi and Oboro, they are both compelling as far as I have read. I was almost tempted to vote for Charlotte, though, since i also enjoyed some of her supports quite a lot.

Edited by soranauta

Although I understand there is some backlash against the Awakening look-alikes due to them being perceived as lazy reuses of character designs and concepts, I honestly thought that Matoi/Caeldori would be doing better in this poll than she is right now…. Caeldori only has 2 votes (one of which is mine)…. whereas Cordelia was one of the most popular Awakening women.

I voted for Xander because he is just so cool and chivalrous. He also had to work really hard to become the man is during the game's present time. My favorite female is Scarlet/Crimson because she is a cool looking Wyvern Lord with that red armor to match her name.

It was difficult, but I do have to say Hisame is my favorite male character because I really like his personality and a great deal of his supports are quite cute. Runner-ups were Saizou, Suzukaze, and Ryouma. Favorite female character was more difficult, but I'd have to go with Kagerou. Close contenders were Sakura, Camilla, Nyx, and Flora.

Subaki because male on a pegasus! XD

Sakura because she is adorable and has the same name as another adorable character in tsubasa chronicles.

My vote post playing the game will be less shallow and based on their personalities from supports and how well I enjoy using them in battle but as we still have 14 more days until I can find out!

I'm actually really interested to figure out why Takumi is so popular, he seems to have quite the fanbase behind him.

Meanwhile I voted for best Big Brother and best Big Sister alike.

(Xander and Camilla.)

I think the fact that Takumi doesn't trust Corrin right away probably has something to do with it. Plenty of people never liked all the Avatar worship in Awakening.

I'm more curious on why Xander is so popular. And Camilla. Xander looks downright boring to me (his voice is kind of eh too), and Camilla not only LOOKS disgusting, imo, but she seems annoyingly doting and tryannical. And her voice sounds evil for no reason.

Edited by Anacybele

I think the fact that Takumi doesn't trust Corrin right away probably has something to do with it. Plenty of people never liked all the Avatar worship in Awakening.

I'm more curious on why Xander is so popular. And Camilla. Xander looks downright boring to me (his voice is kind of eh too), and Camilla not only LOOKS disgusting, imo, but she seems annoyingly doting and tryannical. And her voice sounds evil for no reason.

Speaking for myself, he's got good supports, good looks (subjective I know), a nice backstory, a personality I like, and is a good unit. Hey at least he has a great Japanese voice!

Edited by RidellCrimea

Speaking for myself, he's got good supports, good looks (subjective I know), a nice backstory, a personality I like, and is a good unit. Hey at least he has a great Japanese voice!

I can't comment on supports for obvious reasons, but I never liked his design... I always thought he looked really silly for a prince. Imo, he looks like he wears curlers in his hair at night. I've never seen a man irl with curls like those...

With exactly two weeks to go before the game's official NA release and 365 voters having added their selections, let's have a quick progress update.

Male:

1. Takumi (36)

1. Xander (36)

3. Leo (29)

4. Zero (24)

5. Flannel (21)

Female:

1. Camilla (40)

2. Oboro (36)

3. Azura (31)

4. Charlotte (18)
5. F!Corrin (17)
Edited by Elieson

I can't comment on supports for obvious reasons, but I never liked his design... I always thought he looked really silly for a prince. Imo, he looks like he wears curlers in his hair at night. I've never seen a man irl with curls like those...

And I've never seen a man with hair like Ryoma either, but this is a game, so I accept it and like it.

Check out Sir Isaac Newton

Curly hair is genetic, if he was born with curly genes then he got curly genes unless you wanna imagine Marx waking up every day and applying a flattening iron to himself

I've seen plenty of modern dudes with Marx's hair tbh, even curlier and around that length too

All I'm sayin' is that Ryoma is a literal lobster.

He is a pure lobsterbrother.

All I'm sayin' is that Ryoma is a literal lobster.

He is a pure lobsterbrother.

Um... What's this got to do with anything? I wasn't talking about Ryoma in my post...

Wow, Camilla, Xander, and Takumi have a pretty huge lead! As for who I voted for, I just went with the ones I think are the cutest. Jakob and Soleil seem like lovely people.

Even so, I had half the mind to go ahead and vote for...well, I'm sure you get the idea!

I'm sure everyone saw it coming anyway! So that's precisely why I didn't do that. huehuehue