TCG Rule; Male and Female Corrin?

Caleb

So, can I also switch between their black and white class changes? For example, if a Prince of Nohr Kamui class change into Chosen Prince of Yatogami (White Blood). Is that possible? I am assuming not due to Series 3 having a class change of Hinoka and Ryoma to Nohr and Camilla and Xander can class change into white cards.

So, can I also switch between their black and white class changes? For example, if a Prince of Nohr Kamui class change into Chosen Prince of Yatogami (White Blood). Is that possible? I am assuming not due to Series 3 having a class change of Hinoka and Ryoma to Nohr and Camilla and Xander can class change into white cards.

You can class change between White and Black.

You just have to have the necessary colour bond face-up to be able to do it. So you can go Prince of Nohr -> Chosen Prince of Yatogami.

You can class change between White and Black.

You just have to have the necessary colour bond face-up to be able to do it. So you can go Prince of Nohr -> Chosen Prince of Yatogami.

Alright! Thank you very much!