Leveling up everybody. Is it a good idea

Since the first fire emblem game i completed is awekening so I started to play others in the series. Usually my stretegy when leveling is by grinding by the risen box. Obviously I can't in path of radiance so I'll ask this. Is it worth it to level everybody up around the same or should I prioritize for a certein class and leave other back to never use them?

You can try, but it is extremely impractical and more then likely, all your units will fall behind, especially when it comes to supports since you need to have supporting units out in the same maps to actually build supports.

It is recommended you just use the units you like rather then trying training everyone.

Nah. Dont really try. Its best to choose the lot that either is performing well for you, or if you like them. Levelling everyone isnt at all really feasible or even worth anything. PoR does allow some wiggle room with the BEXP system, but its still a good idea to carefully pick your team.

In easy mode you can easily do it, because you get doubled experience.

In normal and hard mode you'll take the risk that your units will fall behind.

However the enemies have so poor stats that low second tier units will be good enough to beat the endgame chapters.

Only Ike really needs the levels.

EXP in this game is finite, and there isn't really enough of it to even level a single full party to 20/20 on normal mode (I can't speak for easy mode). You want as many characters to max level as possible if you are transferring data to RD (which is best achieved by focusing on a relatively small amount of characters), and many copies of RD crash if you attempt to transfer data from an easy mode save.

Edited by sirmola