SF Skype Group Thing

CooledEvergreen

I help run a small Skype group consisting of Serenes Members and we decided to tell people about it here on the Forums. If you are interested about joining, you can pm me or post in this topic about joining. There is admins for the Group so acting rude and insulting others will not be tolerated. There is two separate groups, 1 for Text and 1 for Calls so if you're not comfortable with calls you don't have to participate. There is no set topic to talk about in the Group so you can talk about whatever, as long as it's not hateful or anything.

EDIT: We now have a Fates Group! Contact either me or Piichinu for info regarding it.

[spoiler=Current SF Members in the Group]Alphonetic

Avarice_Shadow

Bullwine85

ChloeC01

Chigai

CooledEvergreen

DarknessAwaits

Eldin Tokuro

Jade M. Caldwell

Mattchu12

Occisanovae

Piichinu

Scorcher9009

SkylerL2735

SSL01

TacticianTrent

You

Yv

~Summer~

Edited by CooledEvergreen

There are probably a good dozen or so Skype groups for SF, although it's rather generous of you to invite people!

This. Why can't we have just one? :/

This is why I've refused to join any other than the single group I'm currently in.

Edited by Anacybele

Mostly because the chat would be absolutely massive and people would wake up to several thousand messages. There's several social circles who have their own chats, although I think there might be a main SF one. Plus, I'd have to talk to people I don't know/like... like Horace!

This is why I've refused to join any other than the single group I'm currently in.

Well some people don't want to associate with certain other people. If there was only one SF skype group, there'd be way too many people in it.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

Mainly because if we all consolidated into one, there'd be upwards of 200+ people throwing chat out regularly, reaching into the easy 10000s of missed IMs while you and other people sleep, and difficulty with prioritizing conversations. I wouldn't want to be in the big SF chat to only talk about kPop if that's the subject of the day, for instance.

Plus, there's the SF Chatroom here :D

Mostly because the chat would be absolutely massive and people would wake up to several thousand messages. There's several social circles who have their own chats, although I think there might be a main SF one. Plus, I'd have to talk to people I don't know/like... like Horace!

Well, that's true. I wouldn't want to wake up to that many messages myself. I concede then. xP

Well some people don't want to associate with certain other people. If there was only one SF skype group, there'd be way too many people in it.

yeah i'd totally not want to talk with u, nerd