Best Husbands for All of The Females in Fire Emblem Awakening.

XSRankQueenX

Or being left to die in that mansion, but...

She actually auto-joins if you finish the chapter with her unrecruited, so you'd have to not do her Paralogue, period. Or recruit her and then kill her off on Classic. I guess you could also Rescue her into enemy range unrecruited and let her die that way, but that's pretty mean and I don't know if they'd even go for her.

My headcanon pairings are:

MU x Anna (Infinite Annas, just like there are infinite MUs with Streetpass. Also, Anna seems to have a modern/out-of-game awareness that no other character has.)

Chrom x Sumia (Extremely obvious. Look at the opening scene before the title screen- it's Chrom and Sumia. Also, the "Lovebirds" scene...)

Vaike x Lissa (Good match, great Support convo. Owain's personality makes a lot of sense with this pairing, and gives him the official artwork hair color.)

Frederick x Cordelia (Whoever gets Cordelia gets a bummer deal since she will always dream of being with Chrom instead. Frederick's life is dedicated to serving Chrom over himself. Severa's attitude makes sense with this pairing.)

Virion x Sully (Tough call, but the Ch.1 scene biases me somewhat. Also, Cherche seems to have "friend zoned" Virion hardcore.)

Stahl x Cherche (Again, tough call, but they're a good couple and I think they just look better together than Virion/Cherche and Stahl/Sully)

Donnel x Miriel (No one makes sense with Miriel, really. They have a nice Support convo though, and you can kind of see how this would work out)

Ricken x Maribelle (Both like each other and come from noble houses. Brady doesn't make sense with any father, but this one's pretty hilarious.)

Henry x Panne (He was raised by wolves, loves animals, and can communicate with them)

Gaius x Olivia (Both come from sketchy street backgrounds. He likes sweet things, Olivia is a sweet girl and Gaius has the charm to pull this off. He calls her "baby" from the very first conversation and she completely accepts it. Makes sense with Inigo.)

Gregor x Nowi (Ch.8 scene. He likes dragons and wyverns. She's over 1,000 years old but looks...young. Nah makes more sense here than with quite a few others)

Libra x Tharja (He's the only one who would truly put up with her. Noire makes sense this way.)

Forever alone: Kellam and Lonqu (Kellam's identity is being missed and forgotten. Lonqu's identity is being unable to cope with women.)

Owain x Lucina (Keepin' it in the family lol. Their ending makes a lot of sense this way, though. No one else really seems to match her any better.)

Inigo x Severa (He's the only one who would tolerate her attitude. She's one of the few with low enough self-esteem to be with him. Kind of reminiscent of Virion/Sully.)

Brady/Cynthia (He likes her. She's not fazed by his rough-character demeanor.)

Gerome/Kjelle (She actually admires and looks up to him as a warrior. He's not offended by her rashness. The A Support is golden.)

Yarne/Noire (Seems obvious. Both are jumpy scaredy-cats who confide in each other. Both have Dark Mage parents, in this case.)

Laurent/Morgan (Both are tactically-minded mages who like studying/training. Personalities compliment well.)

Forever alone: Nah (By default, since the others were already paired. She has thousands of years to find someone anyway.)

Uh, these are my optimized pairings for my apotheosis attempt.

Chrom x Sumia
Ricken x Lissa
Stahl x Olivia
Libra x Maribelle
Donnel x Sully
Lon'qu x Cordelia
Henry x Cherche
Virion x Panne
Gregor x Miriel
Gaius x Tharja
Vaike x Nowi
---
(M)Avatar x Severa
---
Owain x Lucina
Gerome x Cynthia
Laurent x Kjelle
Brady x (F)Morgan
Inigo x Nah
Yarne x Noire

As for best support conversations, that one would take me way too long to decide since there's a decent amount of cute ones.

Mind as well post mine:

FeMU x Priam: Because I'm fucking bias and I think Priam is the best husbando for my FeMU and the best father for my Male Morgan! If anyone say otherwise, fuck you. jk.

Chrom x Olivia: Only because I've got sick and tired of Sumia being canon.

Lissa x Libra: Because Sorcerer Odin is canon!

Maribelle x Virion: The most noblest couples ever.

Cordelia x Gregor: Because Severa will have red-hair. o3o

Tharja x Gaius: Because Irish Noire looks awesome!

Sumia x Henry: If it was up to me, I would have wanted Sumia x Stahl if that was somehow possible. Sadly, this is the only pairing to make Cynthia good...<_<

Miriel x Ricken: No comments.

Sully x Donnel: So that Kjelle gets Galeforce.

Nowi x Stahl: Because Stahl rhymes with Nah.

Frederick x Panne: No comments.

Lon'qu x Cherche: No comments.

Children:

Lucina x Priam!MMorgan: Because descendants.

Chrom!Inigo x Henry!Cynthia: So that Cynthia can be Lucina's sister-in-law.

Libra!Owain x Gregor!Severa: idfk.

Virion!Brady x Gaius!Noire: idfk.

Ricken!Laurent x Stahl!Nah: idfk.

Donnel!Kjelle x Frederick!Yarne: idfk.

Edited by Formerly Colm

Well, here's what I did for my playthrough (I've only played once, and a lot of these pairings were just to get the children lol):

*Lissa and Gaius
F!Robin and Kellam
Sully and Vaike
Sumia and Fredrick
*Miriel and Gregor
*Maribelle and Donnel
*Panne and Lon'qu
*Cordelia and Stahl
Nowi and Ricken
Tharja and Henry
Olivia and Chrom
Cherche and Virion

* = liked these support convos a lot!

I also have a list for the child characters! I'll put them in spoiler to keep the list from getting to long;

[spoiler=Child character pairings!]Cynthia and Gerome
Kjelle and Owain
Nah and M!Morgan
Noire and Brady (although I wish she could be with Severa in game!)
Severa and Inigo (see above lol)
Left Lucina single!

• 2 weeks later...

On my first playthrough I wound up with:

Chrom / Olivia

Lissa / Virioff (Step 1 of Operation: Piss Off Chrom, by letting his sister marry a walking sack of STDs)

Frederickson / Sumia

Robin / Lu Cena (Step 2 of Operation: Piss Off Chrom, by letting the tactician who let his sister marry a walking sack of STDs marry his daughter)

Sully / Donnel

Stahl / Maribelle

The Vaike / Panne

Miriel / an empty pocket of air

Lon'qu from Pennsylvania / Nowi (This support made me laugh)

Ricken / Cordless Phone

Gregor / Cherche

Libra / Tharja

Ow the Wain / Nah

Brady / Noire

Cynthia / Inigo

Kjelle / Gerome

Laurent of Arabia / Morgan

Severa / Yarne

Guy Ass and Henry were my bachelors-for-life.

Edited by Anomalocaris

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my favorite pair-ups:

FMU x Chrom (They have hilarious supports and it just makes a lot of sense story-wise.)

Nowi x Ricken or Nowi x Henry (Nowi and Ricken are adorable together. I love the S-support for Nowi and Henry.)

Miriel x Kellam (Miriel just follows Kellam around as a scientific experiment, it's pretty fun.)

Thar'ja x Lon'qu (He's scared of women and she's a really creepy one. I also like it because it reveals why Lon'qu has this irrational fear.)

Panne x Virion (I love this pair-up mostly because of the backstory you get for Virion. Plus, it makes perfect sense as to why Yarne would worry about his father cheating.)

Nah x Male Morgan (It's just so cute and it makes me love my son even more!)

Lucina x Inigo (Inigo needs someone to whip him in shape. The S-support is awesome too.)

Severa x Owain (The bully and the weirdo, perfect match. Again, the S-support is really cute.)

• 3 weeks later...