Weird/Funny Dreams

Michelaar

I have lots of dreams where I fall and die from various, usually rather creative locations. Like off a waterslide, opening a door only for a gust of wind to blow me into the air somehow making me fall and die, and on this really large block of concrete. I can't remember any other dreams I have, though.

The most recent weird dream started with me outside my parent's house. Right after I knocked on the door, a SUV pulls up and a guy in an all black suit gets out. He tells me that the US government is going to start taxing virtual revenue earned in video games. He breaks out a calculator and tells me that I now owe 13 trillion in back taxes. Finally my parents walk out and I tell them what's going on. Suit guy then tells my parents that any immediate family is also partly responsible for my taxes. Needless to say, my parents immediately backpedal and pretend they don't know me. Then suit guy says he'll need my payment in cash in the next 2 hours or I'll be charged with treason, then the dream ends.

Edited by Griffonite

I used to have recurring dreams in which I would be going about my daily life and then I would stop whatever I was doing and take my pants off for no reason and then continue, unashamed, to go about my daily life

just sans pants

I don't know where I was, why everything seemed so happy, but I was jumping off of a cliff.
I literally just appeared at the top of a cliff and decided "Yeah, this seems like a good idea." **Jumps**

Everything else seemed bubbly and cheery, though.

I don't know if I even died at the end, I kinda just rolled around on the ground after landing.

I just rememberd a dream. Miffy once threw me off a cliff and I fell to my doom. Then I woke up. Because always when I have a dream about falling or dying, I wake up!

I once had a dream where I heard my alarm for school (back in my high school days) and I couldn't turn it off for some reason. I continued about my normal morning routine, headed for the bus stop, and then...

My sister woke me up, saying that we were going to be late for school.

Has anyone else ever had dreams about being tired and having difficulty getting to sleep? I mean, it's incredibly ironic!

Edited by Zera