Your Boot choice

I just thought of starting a topic of which characters you've used your Boots on, since you can only get 2 per saves.

For me, I've used my first one on Olivia mainly because she's a Dancer so why not. I haven't used my second Boot since achieving 50,000 Renown.

Edited by Formerly Colm

For me, using it on MU is a no-brainer because that's the one character that will ALWAYS be on your Streetpass team. The hard part is deciding who to use the other Boots on. For my last run, I used them on Morgan. Chrom and Olivia both seem like good options (for single player anyway), but I'll probably end up using them on Morgan again. Why not make dabess char even better, right? ; ]

Edited by Hall Knight

I abused the crap out of how data saved in the Logbook applies to all save files, so, on top of my Avatar character, I also have Boots boosted Einherjar units as well (permanent base 8-10 movement as a non-General promoted/special class anybody?).

On my main file I finally used it on Olivia, since Dancer has low Mov. Don't have enough Renown for another pair, but if I did they'd go to Robin most likely.

On my support-grinding files it doesn't really matter, but I usually use them on Robin just to speed the process up a little.

The two pairs of boots you get work the best on any combination of the following: Olivia, MyUnit, Chrom, (Filler*)
*The filler being any character you intend to be in the front of a pair with only 6 movement.

For me, I chose Olivia and Lon'qu!Severa(Hero) because I use both for Apotheosis.

Noob me ~2 years ago... "Hey, if I give Virion boots, I can make him have crazy 10-move reach!" Well, that sounds too advanced for nooby me, but that's what I did. I'm nowhere near 50k renown.

• 1 month later...

For my first time round I used it on Kellam to keep him on the frontlines, Otherwise on my current one grind per mission runs I've given it to Olivia for good mobility and survivability and i'm currently debating who should get it on my current run.