Fire Emblem Fates Conquest Chapter 10/Birthright Chapter 13 GameXplain 20 Minute Footage

AbsoluteZer0Nova

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm thinking it's Sky Knight because Pegasus Knight is traditionally female-only, and the Japanese name also seemed to differentiate slightly from the traditional class.

...Seriously? But the rider is still riding a Pegasus and using lances and such. I see no reason why the name should be changed.

That's actually how I imagined Hinoka's voice sounding

Hana--Pretty sure she's voiced by Anna's VA and I think it's decent

Takumi--Pretty good

Silas--I dunno he reminds me of Pit from KIU

Nishiki--playful, decent

Camilla--Motherly/big sisterish, works

Edited by Manakete Morgan

Hinoka's voice is terrible... I hate it so much.

Also I'm thinking it's Sky Knight because Pegasus Knight is traditionally female-only, and the Japanese name also seemed to differentiate slightly from the traditional class.

can do nothing about it, some voices are good (i like nishiki for example, takumi is nice also imo) but some are horrible, in both sides.

Ehh~

Uh, why is Pegasus Knight not Pegasus Knight anymore? It was always Pegasus Knight in English before. That's stupid. And why not just Fox instead of Kitsune? Fox is just simpler and nicer, imo.

Hans = yes, we have a character who shares his name with a Frozen character now. :D (just give me an Elsa and Kristoff now!)

If they don't change the name, in Subaki X Luna support, Subaki will say "Pegasus and Pegasus are different! They look alike but they are different species!"

Edited by Tooru

If they don't change the name, in Subaki X Luna support, Subaki will say "Pegasus and Pegasus are different!"

Then localization would simply change the line. They've done it many times before.

It's not Pegasus Knight to Sky Knight, it's Pegasus or Tenma (Sky Horse) Warrior to Sky Knight.

They changed the class name because 1. it's now gender-neutral and 2. Hoshido doesn't have knights.

Except Hoshido apparently does have knights now... Huh, couldn't they have used "Sky Rider" instead or something?

From what I've seen on GameFAQs, there is also Yuugiri -> Reina, Tsukuyomi -> Hayato, Saizo, Kagero, and Crimson -> Scarlet, as far as localized names go.

Noooooooo!!!

Like I sort of get Ryouma to Ryoma but Kagerou to Kagero is just not good. :c Why Treehouse?

The others seem fine.

SHE KINDA SOUNDS LIKE RAINBOW DASH!! I think I might like her.

i actually thought about amethyst or something like that, from this weird cartoon, don't remember name sorry ;-;

(google Amethyst cartoon, you'll see her)

• Pegasus Warriors are Sky Knights
  • Parallel (I think) Seals are Heart Seals
  • Nishiki is now Kaden
  • Fox Spirit is Kitsune
  • Something is now the Practice Katana (Bronze?)
  • Bowman is Archer

New(?) stuff I noticed in that video.

And in the Conquest video:

• Lance Fighter is Spear Fighter
  • Odin is still Odin (did we know that?)
Edited by Konnor97

Noooooooo!!!

Like I sort of get Ryouma to Ryoma but Kagerou to Kagero is just not good. :c Why Treehouse?

The others seem fine.

Don't worry, it's a valid interpretation. "Ou"s can be alternatively transcribed as "ō", which then becomes simply "o" in English.

i actually thought about amethyst or something like that, from this weird cartoon, don't remember name sorry ;-;

(google Amethyst cartoon, you'll see her)

Well, if it's the same VA as Rainbow Dash from MLP, and I like Hinoka enough, I'm gonna make a fanart of them two! Rainbow is my favorite MLP character.

I just love Nishiki/Kaden's english voice, he sounds so playful!

I'm pretty sure Silas's voice actor is Michael Johnston, Mikleo's voice actor in Tales of Zestiria.

Edited by Water Mage

Don't worry, it's a valid interpretation. "Ou"s can be alternatively transcribed as "ō", which then becomes simply "o" in English.

I know, but it's something about it being at the end of the name that makes me dislike the change. :/

Another thing, Felicia sounds surprisingly better in this compared to the other video.

I just love Nishiki/Kaden's english voice, he sounds so playful!

I'm pretty sure Silas's voice actor is Michael Johnston, Mikleo's voice actor in Tales of Zestiria.

I heard Nishiki and immediately thought "The Second coming of Teddie."

If it's not Dave Wittenberg or Sam Riegel, than I'm going to eat my socks.