Skinship is out, says kotaku (new info on page 71)

LiquidDefiance

http://kotaku.com/the-english-version-of-fire-emblem-fates-wont-have-the-1755121353

RIP

EDIT: Okay, before people start stressing out for no reason, I want to point one thing out: KOTAKU IS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE OF SOURCES. Again, this doesn't mean that the feature hasn't been removed but it does mean that I'd wait until further confirmation is given out.

I'm sorry for being late on editting this.

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's...that's just fantastic. Great. Now I'm ACTUALLY disappointed. I was actually looking forward to the hilarious ways this thing could go. I guess I shouldn't be SURPRISED...but it's so stupid.

*sigh*

What bothers me the most about this is how there was money, time AND effort poured into this feature - all of which could've been used to work on some other aspects of the game - and half this game's playerbase will be getting the short end of the stick because of this.

I'm not particularly surprised, but still...

*sigh*

What bothers me the most about this is how there was money, time AND effort poured into this feature - all of which could've been used to work on some other aspects of the game - and half this game's playerbase will be getting the short end of the stick because of this.

I'm not particularly surprised, but still...

Judging from this site and many others, the general opinions seemed to be ambivalence to "weirded out".

I've seen a few people say they're looking forward to it here, but that's about it.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

I forgot that this was kotaku, they're probably lied about this to draw in traffic considering their numbers have been dropping for years now.

IGN, as much as people hate them, still have enough integrity to tell us if it's still there

Edited by Captain Karnage

I forgot that this was kotaku, they're probably lied about this to draw in traffic considering their numbers have been dropping for years now.

IGN, as much as people hate them, still have enough integrity to tell us if it's still there

7.8/10 Not enough pets

I'm wondering about what they could use the models for now. I mean, it's such a waste. Probably cost an arm and a leg to put in, too. We better get something real great to make up for it. (I didn't even care about skinship, but now that it's apparantly gone, I'm mad. Inequality.)

Whoa, they actually did it. I'll be honest, I was a tad bit interested in petting everyone once just to see the silly stuff they'd say in English for the heck of it. But this is no big loss, in my opinion. Will the Live 2D assets still be used for confession lines, since there's no illustrations like in Awakening?

Also, will there be some other small mechanic added instead so we can build still support in small ways in between maps?