Skinship is out, says kotaku (new info on page 71)

LiquidDefiance

It's entirely the fault of Takehito Koyasu. No homo but I want to tenderly caress that voice. I don't even know what that means.

tumblr_nsa8gf7qk01u85wpqo1_500.jpg

Honestly blame Nohr and their cast of incredibly arousing voices.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly blame Nohr and their cast of incredibly arousing voices.

Few things disappoint me more than knowing I may not be able to hear Mamoru Miyano speak to me as Leo. His English VA sounds good.....but fricking MAMORU MIYANO! DX

Few things disappoint me more than knowing I may not be able to hear Mamoru Miyano speak to me as Leo. His English VA sounds good.....but fricking MAMORU MIYANO! DX

If dual audio is going to be a thing, you might not have to worry about not hearing Mamo. He's such a good singer.

If dual audio is going to be a thing, you might not have to worry about not hearing Mamo. He's such a good singer.

I dunno, I've heard so much conflicting info over dual audio and the amount of space in the cartridge that I have no idea what to believe. Hopefully it'll be in.

Not gonna lie, he's really the only thing I was looking forward to in the skinship dialogue. But as long as dual audio is in, I'll live. Yes, he has such a voice. :3

HEEEEEY FUTURE FEEEEESH

oh my god that's it

They're replacing skinship with Nohrian Idol.

HEEEEEY FUTURE FEEEEESH

oh my god that's it

They're replacing skinship with Nohrian Idol.

I would love that as a replacement, hell I'd pay so much for that as DLC even. Make it happen Japan!

If we're still talking about Japanese voices inappropriate for Western ears, my favorite so far is Oboro's.

Just listen to her. Take it all in. Don't you just adore it? I know I do.

Edited by Giga Man

If we're still talking about Japanese voices inappropriate for Western ears, my favorite so far is Oboro's.

Just listen to her. Take it all in. Don't you just adore it?

oh look it's my youtube videos!

I actually like her voice a lot more than I did originally now that I think about it.

So if Mamo is a good singer and I've also listened to Konishi, Nakamura, and Ono sing (all solid) can we just have FE Idol now bc yes

on the english spectrum depending on the vas some have sung too

like jyb had a band and vic sings too

Dang, Oboro's JP voice does not fit her appearance at all. Its cute, but I think it'd work better if she had a more cutesy color scheme. This is oddly enough the first time I'm hearing it.

Skinship still looks pretty awkward, even after all this time. I still want it though. Lemme pet Niles and stroke his wonderful hair :<

Oh, cool! Thank you very much for those videos, Pigeon-senpai. :V

Yeee, no problem! :>

I haven't actually paid much attention to the comments on all the videos for awhile because I can tell most of the recent ones are about this whole situation. It's sad to see a lot of people disappointed :c

Edited by carefreejules

Well, made an account to basically confirm it: It's gone

IGN's Nintendo Podcast and crew have confirmed its removal. Now, I haven't really played much FE myself. I've been interested in getting Awakening and I have played a tiny bit of Sacred Stones, but I only know it through Smash. But as if the whole 3 game split with the Revelations episode technically being the True End wasn't enough to keep me away, a removal of a game MODE and making us pay basically the same as Japan is downright sleezy and disgusting.

Before any of you mention how we pay $120 for our Special Edition, understand that I'm talking about the fact that the default price in Japan and the US/UK for a 3DS game is the same for the game in each region. Japan paid the same as they usually pay for a 3DS title and we will too.

No, I'm not going to tell you guys to not buy the game because of this. I want you to understand though that the majority of the people that are upset are most likely due to the fact that we got something removed and probably not replaced with something good like a VN style dialogue tree.

Edited by PSI Wind

It's only good for Korea since they are going to get the weeb rubbing option.

Too uncomfortable for Americas and Europeans...I guess. XD

IGN's Nintendo Podcast and crew have confirmed its removal. Now, I haven't really played much FE myself. I've been interested in getting Awakening and I have played a tiny bit of Sacred Stones, but I only know it through Smash. But as if the whole 3 game split with the Revelations episode technically being the True End wasn't enough to keep me away, a removal of a game MODE and making us pay basically the same as Japan is downright sleezy and disgusting.

Before any of you mention how we pay $120 for our Special Edition, understand that I'm talking about the fact that the default price in Japan and the US/UK for a 3DS game is the same for the game in each region. Japan paid the same as they usually pay for a 3DS title and we will too.

No, I'm not going to tell you guys to not buy the game because of this. I want you to understand though that the majority of the people that are upset are most likely due to the fact that we got something removed and probably not replaced with something good like a VN style dialogue tree.

It's an extreme stretch to call it a game mode. I'll be keeping an eye out for replacements, but I'm not happy with the resolution as I stated earlier.

Huh, so it sounds like the touching aspect is gone, but you can still invite people to your room and get the bonus in some way (Nintendo just hasn't specified how). So I guess it's still up in the air of whether the models are still there because they only said that the touching would be gone but not the actual models.

Interesting. Thanks for the video!

I'm very glad at this news; FE Amie was sleazy and downright disgusting in intent and original execution. It's not really a game mode; it's a small distraction, IE mini game. It's not like they removed skirmishes or anything. You're overreacting.

Also, we pay $80 for our Special Edition, $120.

For real? That's disappointing.