Skinship is out, says kotaku (new info on page 71)

LiquidDefiance

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm surprised at how many upset people there are here. Last I checked, a lot of people hated the skinship thing and thought it was stupid/creepy/whatever. I'm also surprised at how many people actually wanted to go touching fictional characters on a screen... Just...wtf...

Edited by Anacybele

Nathan Grayson is a dipshit known for his clickbaity malarky. I hope Hulk Hogan puts Gawker Media in the ground.

I'll wait for a source I can actually trust.

Give me examples where he's flat out lied.

Wow, I'm surprised at how many upset people there are here. Last I checked, a lot of people hated the skinship thing and thought it was stupid/creepy/whatever. I'm also surprised at how many people actually wanted to go touching fictional characters on a screen... Just...wtf...

I'm more surprised people are trusting Kotaku.

Give me examples where he's flat out lied.

I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying he's wrong.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

I'm more surprised people are trusting Kotaku.

I've seen true things from there before. But it's not an official source, so yeah...

If skinship actually is still in though, that's stupid.

it was creepy anyway

like I know it's cut content it sucks that they're removing that but I don't really care since it's not a huge loss

hell as creepy and weird as it was it means the... talent? of the people who made the models and animation for it is wasted in the English versions

but still, it was creepy and weird to just invite someone into your room to pet them so I don't particularly care

2 things

lets call Nintendo in mass so we can possibly get a press release on the subject matter

Nintendo customer support 1-800-255-3700

and in IGN's mycastle video the "!" symbol still appeared above myroom

so it still could be there or we have a replacement for it

I've seen true things from there before. But it's not an official source, so yeah...

If skinship actually is still in though, that's stupid.

It's optional right? I doubt anyone but the people who are interested were going to touch it anyways.

Personally, this is a case of "I'll believe it when I see it" for me. In other words, I'll actually have to get the game and see whether it's been removed or not before I just buy into this.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Well, this is removed but if you recall, there still was an exclamation point over the treehouse in that one video, so that means...

...there's still something going on in the Private Quarters O_O [insert all the lenny faces here]

Petting minigame replaced with pole dancing. Hell yes.

i know you nerds are mad that you maybe can't pet your waifus in game anymore but come on, put some effort into your madposting. i just had to do like three spam warns in this little new thread.

jeez.

It's optional right? I doubt anyone but the people who are interested were going to touch it anyways.

Yeah, but being optional doesn't make it anymore appropriate to a majority of western people. And I feel that a majority of people out west WOULD find it inappropriate. Also, some of us would rather have a feature that we WOULD bother using instead of just leaving stuff untouched.