Looking for pictures of Fates characters in other classes.

IMPOSSIBLE

I'm really intested in seeing pictures of Fates characters in classes outside their default trees. In particular, I'd like to see how they look in their natural reclass option(s), as well as ones that are completely unfitting to the character (say, fighters as mages and mages as fighters, for example), as I'd feel that would be good for a laugh.

In addition, I would like to see what male Kamui looks like as a Mercenary, Fighter, Bow Knight, Hero, and Berserker. I'm thinking of taking either Mercenary or Fighter as my secondary class tree, but I'd like to see how Kamui looks in those classes first. Also, I would like to see Felicia, Sakura, and Matoi in those classes too if it's not too much trouble. I'm planning on marrying one of those three and I'm aware that Kamui can share his/her secondary class tree with his/her wife/husband. I'd like to see female Kanna in those classes too, if possible.

If anyone can take the time to help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I looked at all of those, and they only had each character's base class and underwear, and MAYBE one promoted class. (And some were just the base class and nothing else.) Like I said, I'm looking for pictures of characters in classes OUTSIDE their default trees.

If nothing else, could someone who owns the Japanese game just grab me a few quick front and back pictures of the specific characters in specific classes I mentioned in my first post?

There was a thread a little while back where people posted a random assortment of screenshots with characters in unusual classes.

Here it is: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56559

It's a very old thread, so you can't reply or request and the screenshots are very limited but that's all we've got afaik.

What is the bandage wrap outfit that Hana and Matoi are shown in?

EDIT- Wait most characters (female) are in it.

Its the Hoshidan underwear. Bandages are like, the worst choice for covering breasts though. Unless that's only ace bandages, which instead of getting loose when pulled on, gets tighter, thus constricting your breathing.

There was a thread a little while back where people posted a random assortment of screenshots with characters in unusual classes.

Here it is: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56559

It's a very old thread, so you can't reply or request and the screenshots are very limited but that's all we've got afaik.

Thanks. Some of those were worth a good chuckle. Is that really all there is though?