Gamexplain's New English FE fates Conquest Opening video

Michelaar

So, Gamexplain just uploaded a vidoeo of the English Fire emblem Fates conquest opening video (With title screen):

I think it looks rather Neat, what about you guys?

Edited by Michelaar

Pretty cool. I like the scene where Garon's on his throne with the Nohr siblings around him. Not a big fan of the title screen music though. Something about the piano in the background.

The one Azura line sounds too shrill.

Other than that, it's identical.

What bothers me is that a lot of people won't be seeing this version, as the download/LE defaults to the Hoshido version when you first boot them up.

EDIT: So does this mean they have a review copy now or something?

Edited by The DanMan

That is really cool. Better than awakening's In my opinion. Am I the only one that thinks those flat faced golems look like something from Dark Souls?

When I first saw the Flat Faced golem, I called it a Sewer Monster because his head looks like a manhole cover.

I'm wondering now what will the screen look like if you have the special edition or a download copy with both or all three paths bought. Maybe it shows the opening title of the last route you played? Like if you last saved a hoshido route, next time you boot it up it'll show a hoshido opening title?

It's odd how they went through so much effort to change all of Aqua's singing to English … but the singing in the middle of the intro is still in Japanese. It's kind of hilarious.

It's odd how they went through so much effort to change all of Aqua's singing to English … but the singing in the middle of the intro is still in Japanese. It's kind of hilarious.

To be fair, nobody here called it as Japanese until after the April Direct trailer. It sounds more like ambiguous chanting, really.

To be fair, nobody here called it as Japanese until after the April Direct trailer. It sounds more like ambiguous chanting, really.

Fair enough, although I wonder if people with a good knowledge of spoken Japanese picked up on it sooner? Either way … to most people here in the west, it might as well be ambiguous chanting, lol.

That's what I was thinking too when I heard it. Although I feel like the english one wouldn't work nearly as well with the timing and rhythm of the lyrics.

Like it would be "YOOOOOUU ARETHE OOOOOCEANSGRAY WAAAVES"

Edited by maybe

I loooooooooooove the part where all the soldiers are in their own epic battles in the beginning because I remember feeling so freaking excited like "HOLY SHIT FIRE EMBLEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Seeing it always reinvigorates my excitement for the games.

I loooooooooooove the part where all the soldiers are in their own epic battles in the beginning because I remember feeling so freaking excited like "HOLY SHIT FIRE EMBLEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

For real, that was an amazing Nintendo Direct opening. I remember being confused at first and then thinking it was SMTxFE I couldn't have been more wrong before it transitioned into the gameplay. And then I was all hype.

It's been a long wait for this game.

I looove it. I'm so excited! I'm really glad they used stuff from the first teaser trailer, too, because that was AMAZING. The only thing that makes me feel awkward is the like, less than 1 second pan over Camilla's boobs. Really minor, but eh. I only noticed because I think I've watched this like 10+ times now. I like how she was overall presented though, especially that hair flip.

I also feel kind of off about Hinoka being in front during the scene with the Hoshidan siblings, because as far as I understand she.. doesn't actually do anything? Putting her in front makes her seem important. Oh well. It was pretty nonetheless.

For real, that was an amazing Nintendo Direct opening. I remember being confused at first and then thinking it was SMTxFE I couldn't have been more wrong before it transitioned into the gameplay. And then I was all hype.

It's been a long wait for this game.

I actually thought it was a warriors game for a moment.

Until I saw dat pegasus.