HELP! Need help to purchase the Special Edition

vmcoelho

Hi guys!

First post here and i'll be honest.. I missed the pre-order of the Special Edition and i need help! Im desperate lol

I live in Brazil and its pretty hard to purchase in websites like Best Buy and Gamestop because they request a NA billing adress for purchases. So im stuck to ebay, and its ridiculous right now.

So, does anyone is willing to sell their pre order for retail price? I mean, do you have a spare order and wants to help a desperate soul? Do you a place i can still order for a human price?

Please help me out! Im shipping a small gift for the person who lends me a hand :)

THANKS!

Victor

People who don't want the game for themselves sell it to for a profit that's just how it is. If you missed the pre-order you can either get one or the other and buy the other routes digitally or pay the scalpers.

Yeah unfortunately unless someone is feeling VERY charitable and generous, it's not gonna happen. Your best best is to either buy an inflated one on ebay or just buy the normal game either physically or digitally. When all three routes are downloaded, the game functions pretty much the same as the SE cartridge. Not the best outcome but your chances are very slim unfortunately.

Thanks for the reply guys!

Last question: is this version being sold by EBgames the US version?

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208717-Fire-Emblem-Fates-Special-Edition-Placeholder-Price-Nintendo-3DS

That's from the Australian version of EBGames so no. You can see the 'au' in the link's address.