FE5 PM 0% growths, SSS rank with commentary (complete)

dondon151

i highly doubt he would do more damage to dagdar with 2 hits than he would do to tanya with a single hit.

i really can't tell you why the hand axe brigands behave as they do. maybe there's a bonus to target priority associated with targeting units with charge or something. i've never seen that guy attack tanya, though.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Mozu being a top tier unit?

Please if i want a walking murder god that takes years to take off, i use Odin instead since babying Odin essentially consists of allowing him to solo everything

Selena Gomez strongest boss in FE history confirmed

Edited by JSND

what a rude and crude let's play. what's worse is we didn't even get to see the incredible gomez in action.

FE LTCs rarely let the bosses do much.

BTW, Is Ch.14x getting skipped entirely?

Chapters 9 and 10 are completed in 2 and 3 turns, respectively.

Chapter information

Chapter 9

New characters

RsgXOTo.png8RxYnjU.png

xg45FB1.png06jyCgL.png

Selphina (セルフィナ), Kane (ケイン), Alva (アルバ), Robert (ロベルト)

Chapter 10

Important weapons and items

6E.pngWarp (ワープ)
A rank staff | 1 rng | 8 WT | moves target ally to any traversable, unoccupied tile

This item defines FE5. Infinite range Warp provides the means for the player to effortlessly skip any seize map with few repercussions. FE5 at least keeps things interesting by offering required side objectives for a successful LTC or SSS rank playthrough.

Edited by dondon151

Leif leaving all his friends behind is Mario Jumping Off Yoshi level of betrayal.

At least he eventually comes back for them and then never does it again.

Chapter 11 is completed in 4 turns.

Chapter information

Important weapons and items

74.pngHammerne (リペア)
Prf rank staff | 1 rng | 6 WT | repairs target weapon to full uses

Hammerne in FE5 is locked to one unit - Saphy - and its purpose in an LTC playthrough, as always, is to squeeze more uses out of a Warp (and Rescue) staff. Weapons in FE5 do not disappear from the inventory after breaking; they continue to exist in a broken form. Therefore, Hammerne repairs weapons from 0 uses in this game rather than 1 use.

6D.pngRescue (レスキュー)
B rank staff | infinite rng | 7 WT | brings target ally to tile adjacent to user

Rescue is the inverse of Warp, and it’s also infinite range in this game. Rescue isn’t quite as important as Warp in the context of the entire playthrough, but it becomes a valuable commodity late in the game. It’s worth pointing out that Rescue (and Warp) cannot be used on NPC units.

Edited by dondon151