FE5 PM 0% growths, SSS rank with commentary (complete)

dondon151

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I know I could just research the comparison of Karin!Mounted vs Karin!Not mounted, can you post a pic of Karin on her hornless unicorn vs on her hornless feet, for comparison on the detriment?

Karin gets +1 str/skl/spd, +2 def, and +3 movement.

She also hilariously has E lances, but I doubt she does any (relevant) fighting in this playthrough. She's pretty close to D at least.

Also Lara has 1 base skill, not 0

Edited by General Horace

While I know I could just research the comparison of Karin!Mounted vs Karin!Not mounted, can you post a pic of Karin on her hornless unicorn vs on her hornless feet, for comparison on the detriment?

5809083baf43faeb998b2d9a30e38724.jpg

it's so much work on my part and you can just look up mounting bonuses on the site

also i couldn't find any images of mounted karin lol

Edited by dondon151

5809083baf43faeb998b2d9a30e38724.jpg

it's so much work on my part and you can just look up mounting bonuses on the site

FYI, the image didn't load,

You're gonna looooo~ve 4x then. That's the real bullshit chapter.

I guess we'll have to see.

Though it appears I missed this gem:

dondon please the innuendos are killing me.

dondon please the innuendos are killing me.

Someone really should have warned me about that website i tried to find the pic my self. That was NOT work safe.

Haha yeah lol. But what were you expecting from a website called Danbooru anyway?

It means "cardboard box" if Urban Dictionary is to be trusted, so whether you understand Japanese or not, there's no hint that there's imminent danger when navigating that website.

<the_pugilist> dondon i strongly request you replace mekkah with smash fanatic for the remaining videos in ur run

<the_pugilist> i bet he would do a much better job of explaining why ur plays are ridiculous

<~Mekkah> the entire thing would just be fake dialogue between fe characters and/or fe developers

<~Mekkah> like you enter 4x

<~Mekkah> Leaf: Hey guys, how's it going?

<~Mekkah> Brighton: I'm okay, but I wish we were outdoors. Though I can barley hit with these swords as it is, which sucks when you rely on Wrath so much

<~Mekkah> Fergus: I'm pretty good but I wish dondon would recognize it! Also I can die in 3 hits.

<~Mekkah> Lara: Help I got captured/killed again!

<~Mekkah> Asvel: I'm pretty cool but I don't have much AS cause all these tomes weigh me down

<~Mekkah> Dalshin: Guys don't leave me behind! Guys! Oh, I missed again. Fuck.

<~Mekkah> Karin: Lol, what's str?

<~Mekkah> Lifis: I don't know, is it something you can eat with?

<~Mekkah> Machua: I wanna be a hero.

<~Mekkah> Sety: Move aside, guys. I have 35 attack speed, 99% hit on everything, 35% adept, 89789% critical and nothing will ever hit me. Also my weapon has infinite uses.

<~Mekkah> Fergus: Wtf? Orson and I are no match for this guy.

<~Mekkah> Lara: This guy's weapons could even make my stats work.

<~Mekkah> Leaf: Why can't you come with us as we flee manster?

<~Mekkah> Sety: No time, I've got bitches to fuck.

<~Mekkah> Coming to you this summer, presented by Smash Fanatic and Dondon 151.

<~Mekkah> After the success of Volug is Ridiculous and its sequel Duessel is Ridiculous

<~Mekkah> Sety is Ridiculous

<dondon> *ced

Chapter 4x is completed in 8 turns.

Chapter information

New characters

MnDHCGm.png

Asvel (アスベル) - Mage L1
6 mov | pursuit critical coefficient = 3 | 0 leadership stars
Skills: Adept

This cheerful boy appears to be an unsuspecting mage-in-training but is in fact the best boss killer in the game. We can draw parallels to Caeda from FE11; they both have most of their utility dictated by the power of their personal weaponry. Asvel promotes to sage, which is a powerful class in this game because they have above average infantry movement and confer huge promotion bonuses, which help to make up for his uninspiring base stats.

Asvel’s physical durability stands in stark contrast to his offense, but because his offensive characteristics are so good, I don’t have a choice but to use him in situations that will test his physical durability. Therefore, Asvel relies heavily on dodging to do his job.

Important weapons and items

58.pngGraphcalibur (グラフカリバー)
Prf rank wind | 1-2 rng | 3 WT | 13 MT | 100 hit | 40 crit | effective against fliers

When Asvel thanks Ced for teaching him all there is to know about magic, Ced modestly replies that all that he really did was to teach Asvel the Graphcalibur spell. Thank goodness that he did, because Graphcalibur makes Asvel a monster. This is a wind tome that has better parameters than Orsin’s Pugi, and Asvel also has 3 PCC to complement Graphcalibur’s 40 crit. The only drawback of this weapon is that it has 40 uses, which presents a bit of a challenge because Asvel is heavily reliant on this tome to function well before he promotes.

Too bad a proper English patch of Thracia appears to never going to be a thing.

Not necessarily. Bookofholsety said he was working on it after fe4, and he found a hacker with a proven track record and easily mod-able tools to help him with fe4. It's probably going to take a while to finish that, and even more time to retranslate fe5, and yet more time to find a hacker for that game, but a better fe5 translation does seem slightly more likely now that it did a year ago.