Nintendo Posted Fire Emblem Fates Video

AbsoluteZer0Nova

I choose Nohr because I value Bonds over Blood.

Too bad Kamui isn't related to the Hoshido siblings... just why did that have to happen?

I kinda feel like some supports would be more interesting if they weren't pushing marriage so hard :/ Or being able to marry everyone. I'd be okay with marriage, even if we couldn't marry every single unit, because they were pushing the whole blood and loyalty thing :P We wouldn't have to deal with the whole Mikoto having affairs with another guy letter thing just to say: Kamui isn't actually fully related to the Hoshido siblings.

Edited by Manakete Morgan

its funny that they disabled comments, they must have take notice of the fe amie arguments

Nintendo always tends to have comments disabled, even when streaming (Well from what I remember anyways).

Also:

[spoiler=Fates Spoilers!]Ha, blood. Bitch they are no more blood related then me and my dog are blood related

Nintendo always tends to have comments disabled, even when streaming (Well from what I remember anyways).

Also:

[spoiler=Fates Spoilers!]Ha, blood. Bitch they are no more blood related then me and my dog are blood related

no they don't

I remember in one stream they even said "let us know in the comments" about something

no they don't

I remember in one stream they even said "let us know in the comments" about something

My mistake then. I just remember most videos I watch on their channel having the comments blocked. Or maybe I am just crazy.

As if I wasn't hyped enough already. Makes me think of the Awakening trailer that started it all for me. I will say that I felt a little lied to when I got the game, though because of my own misinterpretation. When it showed the avatar grabbing Chrom and it said "you choose who lives and who dies," my immediate thought was: "huh, so you can either take the magic blast yourself or use blue-hair as a shield? When can I get this game?" Back to the topic, this wait is killing me. Can only imagine what it must be like for those in Europe.

its funny that they disabled comments, they must have take notice of the fe amie arguments

Yes.

It is proof that it's been taken out. But...I'm surely going to get my credit card ready when it is Feb 1st.

----

Especially thanks to this commercial.

They've only put this up, so that there won't be too many displeased fans.

Edited by PuffPuff

My mistake then. I just remember most videos I watch on their channel having the comments blocked. Or maybe I am just crazy.

When they said ''Let us know in the comments section'' even though you can't chat during stream, they were referring to the uploaded stream (which gets published on their channel shortly after the stream), where comments actually are enabled.

OMG I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HINOKACOPTER !!!!!

Now hearing some people saying Hinoka's Eng va sounds just like Rainbow Dash.... I'm beginning too laugh way to much now than I should be...

They're pretty similar once you think about it..

3e4.gif

Edited by Jin