Compilation of Voice Clips

Hunter Nightblood

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Benny's voice, I was just hoping for more of an Italian mafia kind of voice since that is what his name makes me think of. Would of been hilarious but this voice fits perfectly so its all good.

Edited by Tolvir

Full list of confirmed VAs for Fates!

http://nintendoeverything.com/full-lineup-of-english-voice-actors-in-fire-emblem-fates/

Sadly, there isn't a list of saying which VA voices who (save for a few obvious ones and ones we already knew like Brianna Knickerbocker)

Some observations from this list:

Seems Jason Adkins is reprising his role of Ike for the Ike amiibo

Ditto for Bailey, Vincent, and Lowenthal as amiibos for Lucina, Robin, and Marth (Though with the former two I wouldn't be surprised if Awakening voice clips were re-used)

Matthew Mercer is on the list as well. Possibly confirmation of Ryoma?

(Spoiling this next one just to be safe)

Laslow/Odin/Selena look to have had Liam O'Brien, Kaiji Tang, and Julie Ann Taylor reprise their roles as they are there. Ditto for Stephenie Sheh, Julie Ann Taylor again, and Gideon Emery as Rhajat/Caeldori/Asugi respectively

Edited by Bullwine85

Not only that, the credits seem to look like pseudonyms were used: S.L. Draven look like pseudonym type name. Apparently, this makes it even harder to figure out who voices who. That being said, I do know other names involved (Max Mittelman is a voice actor I'm very familiar with, and I'm sure he's voicing Silas in Fire Emblem Fates)

Edited by Dark Paladin X

I was so sure I recognized silas as Antony Del rio but he's not on the list :o (although he may just be under a pseudonym) good to see the awakening trio are keeping their va's

No, I'm pretty sure that's Max Mittelman as Silas. He has a twitter account, and I probably might hear something back from him about this. It could be possible Antony Del Rio is using a pseudonym since his name is associated with union works. It's very likely that many of the names listed for folks who done union work in the past while those that have pseudonyms listed looks like non-union voice actors being used. Angela Marie Volpe's website listed her as SAG/AFTRA, so it's most likely union issues is involved here.

The folks at the Behind the Voice Actors website are pretty good at finding out who voices who, as many of the staff members have ways to contact many of the voice actors involved. That being said, I'm a little worried about the English dub since there are many names in the list I'm not familiar with.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

YES! I was right! S.L. Draven a.k.a. Stephanie Lemelin (Draven is her husband's last name). I posted about this in the livestream topic, she voiced Artemis from Young Justice and is now F!Corrin's 3rd voice.

I mean wow, talk about perfect timing.

Lol, I happen to said that S.L. Draven was a pseudonym, but thanks for sharing that info (a link to the livestream topic would be lovely).

I'm guessing Nintendo of America is really harsh with the NDAs on this one. I would the best scenario is to wait around the time of the release (19th) and check on many social media websites like Facebook or Twitter to see if the voice actors posted anything with their involvement in Fire Emblem Fates. All of voice actors listed seemed to be folks who have done union voice acting the past, meaning the non-union voice actors aren't listed here.

Oh, well to be clear, I was speculating rather than giving an official source, though I was pretty much convinced it was her. I'd recognized her voice immediately earlier, just couldn't pin it down until I watched a livestream, and then her recent video game history cinched it. Then hey, about fifteen minutes after that speculation, we find this out.

Still, if you want to read my original post or even just check out the livestream, I can't link to it but the topic's title is "FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates Livestream Central"

Edit: The topic is currently 7 topics below this one, since I had just posted in it.

Edited by FEHypeTrain

I'm still sorting out who the voice actors yet (Behind the Voice Actors still has incomplete listing). Ben Diskin plays Jakob right? He's done quite a good job. Anyone know who plays Kaze? I think he is quite good as well. There are a few I'm not entirely sold on, but for the most part I think the VA work is quite good in this.