Compilation of Voice Clips

Hunter Nightblood

To all of you guys predicting M!Corrin was voiced by Cam Clarke...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's his Smash Bros. VA. Forget the female VA's name, but it seems like she's more of a TV actor who does occasional voice over rather than a full-on VA (from what I've read from other people).

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good... "We've got trouble" is a standard battle line

the salt is real

Known that for 48 hours (the DLC trailer went up on the 3DS e-shop a couple days ago).

As a standard battle line, it's more bearable than randomly hearing it during a tense plot situation.

Known that for 48 hours (the DLC trailer went up on the 3DS e-shop a couple days ago).

As a standard battle line, it's more bearable than randomly hearing it during a tense plot situation.

I have to agree. When I first heard the line in the first clips, I wasn't a fan, but hearing it in this trailer makes me think it isn't so bad.

Okay. After watching both Polygon and GameXplain's streams of Birthright and Conquest, I must say that the English voices are relatively good. I like all of them, but a few I still want to hear more for. Also, Felicia and Effie's voices aren't as horrendous as I thought they were based on the small clips we got. Felicia's makes her come off as a nervous unsure character, hence the "We've got trouble!" line that sounded like she was freaking out. Effie's voice is beginning to sound more and more like Sully's from Awakening, which makes me think that it's Amanda C. Miller that's voicing Effie.

IMO Effie just kinda sounds like she has something in her mouth muffling/slurring her words a bit

Still not loving it like I thought I would tho

IMO Effie just kinda sounds like she has something in her mouth muffling/slurring her words a bit

Still not loving it like I thought I would tho

She could be eating food? XD

Effie's voice makes me think of Abbey Bominable from the Monster High franchise... without the accent anyway. It might just be me, but I got a few seconds of clips that make me think of Effie. don't ask me why I have these

[spoiler=the video]

They're not exactly the same or anything, but something seems similar enough for me to think they could share a VA (at least based off what I heard in the GameXplain stream). Abbey's VA is Erin Fitzgerald, and she also provided the voice for Emmeryn in the Awakening dub so considering that Matthew Mercer seems to be back as Ryoma... I could see Erin being back to voice someone as well.

Edited by ladyfoster

Effie's voice makes me think of Abbey Bominable from the Monster High franchise... without the accent anyway. It might just be me, but I got a few seconds of clips that make me think of Effie. don't ask me why I have these

[spoiler=the video]

They're not exactly the same or anything, but something seems similar enough for me to think they could share a VA (at least based off what I heard in the GameXplain stream). Abbey's VA is Erin Fitzgerald, and she also provided the voice for Emmeryn in the Awakening dub so considering that Matthew Mercer seems to be back as Ryoma... I could see Erin being back to voice someone as well.

Yeah. Honestly, I feel like a lot of the Awakening (and Xenoblade Chronicles X) voice actors will probably be back. Especially since a lot of people are thinking Travis Willingham is Garon and I'm honestly beginning to hear bits of Kate Higgins in Elise's voice.

Oh good... "We've got trouble" is a standard battle line

the salt is real

Why was Ryoma throwing Onions around like weapons? Is that some kind of DLC.

And Effie sounds like someone attempting to sound like a Cavewoman. Her new name for me is Neanderthal Woman.

Yeah. Honestly, I feel like a lot of the Awakening (and Xenoblade Chronicles X) voice actors will probably be back. Especially since a lot of people are thinking Travis Willingham is Garon and I'm honestly beginning to hear bits of Kate Higgins in Elise's voice.

I'm also hearing Yuri Lowenthal as the 2nd voice option for M!Corrin. Considering he's also voicing the Marth amiibo in this game, it would make sense that he'd do more than just one role.

I'm also hearing Yuri Lowenthal as the 2nd voice option for M!Corrin. Considering he's also voicing the Marth amiibo in this game, it would make sense that he'd do more than just one role.

Yeah. The guy who did the stream for Polygon was told that he chose the Yusuke Hanamura option for male Corrin, so it'd make sense if Yuri is one of the options for Corrin. Plus it'd be better than having the same VA voice all three options with subtle changes.

Also, scratch my thought of Effie being Amanda C. Miller. She wasn't even aware that the game got dubbed yet.

Nishiki's voice is pretty fitting. Takumi and Leon too. I still can't hear Felicia's voice without cringing though. Most of the others were bland or didn't suit the character imo, but that's probably because I saw too many Japanese playthroughs.

Edit: Oh I also like Crimson's voice quite a bit.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

You know, Ike's "I'm Ike" line threw me off for a bit because thats actually the first time I heard his voice (I was expecting something like Liam O' Brien's voice) but I realize I actually like Jason Adkin's a lot. It's a breath of fresh air to me because not all buff guys have deep voices.

I think the "I'm Ike" could've been redone a but I'm actually quite pleased.

It sounds like him. Then again I've used him a good bit in Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

I'm probably mostly used to his Sm4sh appearances and it's been too long since I've played Path of Radiance. Didn't use the Fire Emblem amiibo much in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.