Which is your Favorite and Least Favorite Pokemon Generation

Busterman64

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Pokemon Generation?

2. 2. Which is your least favorite Pokemon Generation?

5 hours ago, Sasori said:

It seems our Pokemon opinions could't be more different😀. Gen 4 is just all a big blur to me with me not finding any of the places, teams or the rival very memorable. The battle with Cynthia is the only real standout moment that still comes to mind.

Meanwhile I can see gen 2 (and HGSS) flaws and it has a lot of them. On the other hand I think the Johto region has a lot of charm. The old Japanese style gives the region a unique vibe and it has a lot of memorable inclusions such as Kanto and things like the bug hunting contest. Nostalgia probably plays a big part, but Johto is one of the only regions where I can name every location and still remember how they look like. The selection of pokemon now is really solid now too. Its flawed, but I can easily look the other way when playing heartgold.

Meanwhile BW2 is my favourite game in the series with Hugh and Bianca being pretty high on my list of favourite characters.

I don't remember much about gen 4, but I think gen 6 is my least favourite. It had a lot of quality of live improvement which I liked and the selection of pokemon was great too. The game itself was way too easy though and I did't like any of the trainers at all. Gym leaders where back to being statue's in their gyms and their teams had never been less interesting.
team flare is the worst enemy team by far, the rivals where pathetic and Lysandre's deal is undermined by Kalos essentially being one big utopia.

You're right, haha! I generally considered Gen VI my 2nd favorite, so we're total opposites~ XD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic