fe fandom got rekt tbh

ZemZem

Am i the only one who legitimately don't see that much of a difference between "old fe" and "new fe"?

Like, i think conquest and idk fe7 look way more alike than fe7 and fe4. fe8 and fe11 are very different games etc

Nah. To me, FE is FE.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the classic fe worship circle is disgusting

I couldn't care less about old FE, I want Kozaki, Avatars, Marriage, and Reclassing

of course that's what we're getting in fe15 more likely that not so adapt or just don't play anymore

Your opinion is your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Just as you are entitled to your opinion, I am too.

And my opinion is that FE has gone to the gutter and that FE6-8 were the best games, so I'm not getting Fates either way because it's still a symbol of that decline. I'm not going to play any FE released that rides FE13's coattails. If I want to play more FE, I'll happily replay the GBA series or FE10.

Have fun with the game. You're free to and I'm not stopping you.

Assuming you were addressing me.

So we can have real FE again

One can only hope. I miss those days...

I don't really mind the gameplay changes, but the emphasis on the waifus is really annoying, though that's just my opinion.

Edited by DragonLord

Well, we can always replay them!

Yeah, I can't recall how many times I've replayed FE6 and FE7 to be honest. Now to find the time to play FE4 again. Not to mention fully completing 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I'm like halfway through each of those but never seemed to finish them.

Edited by DragonLord

There's kind of a line between stating an opinion in a way that everyone knows it's your opinion, versus some people getting the message that you think your opinion is somehow fact, and that just comes down to wording. This isn't really directed at anyone in particular, but it's just something I notice that gets people fired up in some cases. I.E. the whole "um sorry sweety your opinion about FE is wrong and mine is at least agreeable" thing that I see at other places and so on.

i mean like i've only played so much of FE (and i am just a young whippersnapper), so i personally think it's doing great BUT that's why i'm here

Yeah, I can't recall how many times I've replayed FE6 and FE7 to be honest. Now to find the time to play FE4 again. Not to mention fully completing 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I'm like halfway through each of those but never seemed to finish them.

Yeah, I need to go ahead and finish 4 at some point.

Playing FE6 over and over is fun!

I should really keep a file at Chapter 22. Neverending Dream so fun <3

Listen to Clipsey, peeps!

They should just rename the series Waifu Emblem and remake all old FEs with waifus and avatars just to make fans of older FEs rage to extreme levels.

Sounds like people wouldn't mind getting with Marisa or somethin'...

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, January 31, 2016 - ;/
Hidden by eclipse, January 31, 2016 - ;/

Guys, guys, please. We aren't 4chan.

Don't compare this forum to that cesspool.

I mean, this forum is its own cesspool, but of a different kind.