20 Day waiting for Fates character challenge

wallhadrian

rnOMMst.png

edit: Because it was asked, any way of showing an answer is fine. As I'll be drawing my responses, you can do the same or anything else, really.

Day 1: Favorite character

J364wdo.png

Day 2: Your favorite hero/heroine (anyone who isn't an outright villain and is more than just a neutral character. Villains who become heros count, so anyone you can recruit can be considered a hero).

-Couldn't do this today. Sorry guys!

Day 3: Your favorite villain

Day 4: Your favorite best friends (doesn't have to be canon)

Day 5: I'm dead this thread is dead

whoops

Edited by PopteenPrincess

. . .you'll need to do a LOT more explaining than that (like what qualifies as an answer, how much exposition is expected, etc.). Otherwise, my answer will be Legault.

. . .you'll need to do a LOT more explaining than that (like what qualifies as an answer, how much exposition is expected, etc.). Otherwise, my answer will be Legault.
I put that in the original post now, but I'm being pretty casual here.
Since I'll be constantly drawing and stuff this will still qualify as an art thread regardless if people are just talking about their opinions in between.

I seriously hope you're entering Serenes Forest Scribbles!

Answer's still Legault, and don't ask me to draw anything. Seriously. I'd have to warn myself for that!

I seriously hope you're entering Serenes Forest Scribbles!

Answer's still Legault, and don't ask me to draw anything. Seriously. I'd have to warn myself for that!

Ahh no ><

I DID want to try it but in the end nothing really came to me and none of the prizes appealed to me either, plus I doubt I'd win anyway...but thank you for the implied compliment.

...I may try something now though, if you really think I could contribute something. I'll think about it.

Well my answer will always be Tsubaki but I can't draw him forever, can I

I'll just do Fates because I love Jakob Fates. If you prefer that I just keep my stuff in one post rather than 20 separate posts, I'll do that!

Here's Day 1! I have too many favorite characters so I just went with the one I think is husband material the most (at least for the moment)! I hope there's not "Favorite Unit to Marry," though, I don't know if I can draw Jakob again. I gotta say, my only problem with him is that his critical expression is...odd.

tumblr_o1twawXnv91uw9gf7o1_540.png

Ahh no ><

I DID want to try it but in the end nothing really came to me and none of the prizes appealed to me either, plus I doubt I'd win anyway...but thank you for the implied compliment.

...I may try something now though, if you really think I could contribute something. I'll think about it.

Well my answer will always be Tsubaki but I can't draw him forever, can I

I was serious. Your style is unique and very well-done, and this is someone who trawled the web for fanart in her younger days!

Uh, perhaps a pic of Tsubaki with his hair down? :P:

I was serious. Your style is unique and very well-done, and this is someone who trawled the web for fanart in her younger days!

...Well...

I'm in now. :') I've been painting for the last three hours and 2/3rds of that was spent on one face.

But because of this I won't be able to update today...I'll take you up on your request though ;)

oh also Nishiki! Nice joker. I love him <3

and @ Lon'Kill: If I run out of fav characters to draw (will probably happen LOL) I'll definitely see if I can do so!