What would you like to see out of future DLC for the game?

Auro Astum

I would love a DLC map based off of FE7's map, Noble Lady of Caelin, where you would be able to recruit Lyn at the end of the chapter. The set up is perfect where she is fleeing the castle and you have to run to her aid.

Obviously, her Class would be Blade Lord with A rank in swords and B rank in bows, with +10 crit bonus. She would have her pref weapon, the Mani Katti, which would have lower Might, but a high crit rate and do bonus damage against mounted and armored units.

... one can dream

That would be AWESOME, tho I imagine her pref would be the Sol Katti if Awakening is any indication

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to see a real ballistician and witch character to go with their classes. I mean even Awakening had Dreadfighter Alm and Bride Erika.

Edited by Hardin

I like the way you think.

I would also like to see some BS Fire Emblem type maps that let you use NPC's like Garon or Iago. Also a real ballistician and witch character to go with their class.

I don't think we'll see any new characters, sadly. Anna was already in the game, so if they had any other DLC characters planned we'd have found files on them already I imagine.

That would be AWESOME, tho I imagine her pref would be the Sol Katti if Awakening is any indication

Agreed, the Sol Katti is just as good a candidate, especially since it's her endgame weapon in FE7 (and like you said, that's the one they chose for Awakening). I would just personally prefer her to have the Mani Katti, as I would rather have a unique weapon that has the bonus damage against armored and mounted (and I never like the way sol katti looked in FE7)

Fan service Illustrations (EQUALITY!!)

Back Story Maps- Stuff like retainers meeting their masters?

Exclusive For Characters- Like maybe for character deveopment like someone protecting a village, or pieri and her backstory

Children- Idk like a separate story so people hate them less

Tribes and clans battle map: like battle for the strongest royal you ally with one team.

Recruiting non-playable peeps- I know people hate recruitng peeps who should be dead or shouldn't be here (But think of the

character development/support!)

I like the thought of a Tiki DLC map if she's recruitable AND supportable. Mainly just so I have a woman to marry in Nohr... (I honestly don't want to use DLC until Revelation.)

Another thing that would be interesting is DLC that involves Tharja, Gaius, and Cordelia meeting Rhajat, Gurei, and Caeldori.

Cordelia reunites with her daughter. Caeldori meets her grandmother. A-huhuhuhuhuhuh!

Edited by Giga Man

I would like to see a family map, where you choose one of the family and they will have a Unique dialogue between the parents and child like In the hot spring map.

More family interaction would be pretty dope. Things just kinda end after the S-Support and Child paralogue/support.

I want more throwback maps, and more DLC classes, although the classes are very unlikely.

I love Awakening's throwback maps, so I would definitely like to see them again.

I'd also love a map where you chose to team up with one of the FE Smash characters, and fight the other 4's teams in a battle

Has there even been any word of a second series of DLC? I'm not against speculating, but I find it very odd we haven't heard a word about it unlike Awakening where we learned about the Series 2 DLC (Path of a Grandmaster) still before the international releases.

Has there even been any word of a second series of DLC? I'm not against speculating, but I find it very odd we haven't heard a word about it unlike Awakening where we learned about the Series 2 DLC (Path of a Grandmaster) still before the international releases.

http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

The site refers to what we're getting, which is the first 2 Japanese map packs btw, as map pack ONE, so more is pretty much guranteed

I would like to see a DLC map in which you can face off against several famous Fire Emblem characters not unlike Rogues and Redeemers. Completion of it can be rewarded with a DLC character and the ability to view a CG gallery at your leisure rather than having to replay a map (or start a new save file) to see a CG again. Of course, to make the CG gallery worthwhile, it can include exclusive CGs like Cipher art, concept art, DLC character artwork, CGs made specifically as rewards for the DLC map(s) in addition to story CGs.

I'd like to see some spousal/children scramble maps going on. I know that would be a bit of a pain, but one letdown I had with the summer scramble maps for Fates was that if you had married any of the siblings, it kind of just seemed off for them to run off for the vacation on their own. It would have been nice to see a little interaction or something of the sort, like with the scramble DLC on the beach and hot springs. I know this can seem unfair for those who married other spouses beyond the "fan favourites", but, well, it was still kind of nice if you did ship the available pairings.

I'm also onboard with anything that resembles the Future of Despair maps from Awakening. As painful as it was to play, and as time-consuming as I imagine it was to write and develop for the creators, it was a masterpiece for DLC. Seeing something like that for Fates... The sheer potential! The agonizing, angsting, amazing sheer potential. My inner author is already drooling.

What I most want to see is backstory DLC for the events that happened before the game.

Edit: Damn spoiler quotes didn't work. Apologies to anyone who saw it before I edited who didn't know about it beforehand >.>.

Edited by Linfy

What I most want to see is backstory DLC for the events that happened before the game.

Edit: Damn spoiler quotes didn't work. Apologies to anyone who saw it before I edited who didn't know about it beforehand >.>.

like a map where you play as garon and his army to defeat sugemari and his army and kidnap corrin

like a map where you play as garon and his army to defeat sugemari and his army and kidnap corrin

Ah, I was thinking more along the lines of scenes where Garon and Sumeragi meet their latest wives, and more detail about what exactly happened with Garon's last wife.

More classes to play with, like a Halberdier/Sentinel class or Hoshido style Bow Knight or something brand new.

I'd like more skill scrolls as well. I want a skill like Acrobat again.

Some actual dark tomes would be nice.

A DLC chapter that covers Kamui's kidnapping would be super cool as well.

I would love to see what happens in the route you didn't pick

where Ryouma or Xander are the main characters

I think it would be really cool to be on the losing end for once

I think we will see Apotheosis 2, it's just going to have an international release date

and maybe some maps where we fight past FE characters like in Awakening

fanservice maps based on international popularity

Roy amiibo support

some DLC characters based in previous lords

make grandmaster a unisex class again

more DLC is pretty much given at this point, considering that in the US Map Pack 1 contains all 11 dlc maps that were released in Japan, and that 1 indicates that more are on the way

DLC for more conversations, I want to learn more about the characters, I want unique conversations for the kids with their moms (and dads in the case of Kanna and Shigure), and spouses conversations! Let the married pair to talk of family stuffs, like how everything is now that they are married and what they think about their kids, or something like that

Also I really want to know how Oboro's crush in Takumi started, why she never explain it in her supports with him lol

A map like Aphoteosis too.