What would you like to see out of future DLC for the game?

Auro Astum

this is a good idea

that actually sounds really cool i hope they do this

these are interesting ideas, it'd be cool to see them, especially the first one

that... would make a lot of people happy

i want this the most

uhhhh card games it'd be cool if they added new good maps

it'd also be cool to get more throwback dlc I guess. what they should totally do is have a dlc with the pirate ship chapter from fe7 that gets you the pirate class. because pirates are awesome and walk on water. best class.

i just hope it seems actually worth it

what i really want is dlcs that aren't just "get new class/skill" because that doesn't really add much to the actual gameplay. i want something that actually adds to the gameplay and is actually fun or has a good story or card games something.

MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S INTERESTING

mostly want Kitsune/Garou tho but that isn't gunna happen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a DLC map that is based on running a gauntlet. Have each "level" based on a boss level in previous Fire Emblems. One based on the Ashera fight in Radiant Dawn, a level based on Ashnard in PoR, etc. I think it would be a really fun challenge map, with each victory resulting in a prize that has to do with that boss. For example if you beat Ashnard then you get his sword to use, or his cloak for appearance. Have the final boss be Anna, and if you win all the fights have some kind of special grand prize. No idea what it would be.

Edited by Tolvir

I would love a DLC map that is based on running a gauntlet. Have each "level" based on a boss level in previous Fire Emblems. One based on the Ashera fight in Radiant Dawn, a level based on Ashnard in PoR, etc. I think it would be a really fun challenge map, with each victory resulting in a prize that has to do with that boss. For example if you beat Ashnard then you get his sword to use, or his cloak for appearance. Have the final boss be Anna, and if you win all the fights have some kind of special grand prize. No idea what it would be.

That sounds super awesome. Not to mention Ashnard's cap looks sick.

Aptheosis 2.0

Scramble maps

Infinite Great Lord and Lodestar seals

Dark Tomes

Bride and Groom class

A DLC (Or multiple) hat gives you the amiibo characters without needing to get the amiibo (Unlikely, but I can dream)

A canon Witch and Dread Fighter character (Or just give us Celica and Alm)

Jake for Balistician (And so he can marry Anna)

More references to previous game that give access to the lords (We have 3, with Roy on the way, we just need like 11/12 (If you count Chrom) more)

Just more story based DLC ala Future Past. Example: Corrin being evil like mentioned, Corrin's kidnapping, more IK shit (Cause we need better stuff then the crappy story we got), a story where Corrin is non-existent, more info on the two Kings/Queens.

I could ask for more, but then I would seem like a greedy bastard.

• 1 month later...

With all we hear about what kind of man Garon used to be I would find it interesting if we got some DLC that focus on the rivalry between Sumeragi and

pre slimeball

Garon. Its probably not going to happen.

I would also like to see something along these lines.

An update to fix the RNG (although it saved me today) and increase the HP growth.

A Silver Card.

A patch or even DLC that creates more support convos for more units in the three routes (from what I'm reading, Gunther, Scarlet, etc)

With all we hear about what kind of man Garon used to be I would find it interesting if we got some DLC that focus on the rivalry between Sumeragi and

pre slimeball

Garon. Its probably not going to happen.

Judging by the information we know about the real King Garon and King Sumeragi (before he got killed), the two were pretty much friendly rivals. Both sought for peace treaties to help their respective kingdoms. Both were also noted to be powerful rulers who were most likely the aces of their respective armies, Garon's strength shouldn't be neglected as his 'Slime' self managed to stagger-defeat Camilla, Elise and Leo in one hit in a cutscene while the Imposter self one-shot Ryoma with one magical blast while his Dragon self basically curbstomped Corrin once he appeared and it took another attempt from Corrin and their army to best him. Plus...a DLC focusing on those two would fall under: The first to use one of the Kings wins.

Apotheosis 2.0 for Fates? If Apotheosis in Awakening wasn't already insane enough since your difficulty setting doesn't affect anything and all those Dragonskin + Counter + Vantage+ enemies are just a pain. I could list my units I used to beat Apotheosis (both routes) for those who want some help for Awakening but I would need to give the info on the 'Awakening' Forums not 'Fates' Forums.

'Memories of Foam' basically covers what happens when all the parents get killed in another alternate continuity.

We already have 3/4 Lord/King classes in this game with one of them being enemy-only. 'King' goes to King Garon who has Nohr King as his class in Birthright. Nohr Prince/Princess and Hoshido/Nohr Noble are three Lord Classes in Fates that aren't DLC related while the DLC Classes Lodestar (Male), Great Lord (Female), Grandmaster (Male) and Vanguard (Male) are basically all Lord-Class titles from their respective games (with these four DLC classes, the total 'Lord/King' classes goes up to 7 playable Lord Classes and one non-playable Lord/King class).

Make an Arena where you can pit your own units against your own units instead of battling generic NPCs.

Revamped old final boss maps like Nergal and Lyon.

Bride and Groom classes.

Other Amiibo characters like Link (who would be a Bow Knight) getting FE support.

1. DLC based on Garon's backstory.

2. Fire Emblem 4 DLC

3. DLC that gives skill scrolls such as galeforce (I'm tired of having Galeforce towards the endgame.... when you need to use guard stance which makes galeforce almost useless)

4. A DLC that gives resources such as Pearls or Crystals for swords

5. A DLC map centered around the other Awakening characters. (I just have to see how Cordelia reacts to Caledori)

6. Apotheosis 2.0

7. Return of Kris from FE 12

8. Any DLC that would grant a brand new class, a class not already seen in the series

9. A Smash Bros. DLC map where the enemies are Smash Bros. characters and the boss is Mario

1. Some backstory on the Garon's, Sumeragi's, and the unknown knight's journey to the Sevenfold Sanctuary

2. Maybe some information on the kids that died during the Concubine Wars?

3. More dark tomes (even simple things like Flux, Ruin)

4. Female Grandmaster when

5. I think it would be really cool to include enemy-only weapons from past games. Like Naglfar, Alondite, Loptyr, Eckesachs. Hell, Expiration would be incredible (all these would need to be nerfed like hell though)

6. I would kill a man for a Queen Ekaterina story. Or voice. Or even a portrait I'm desperate over here

Looks like the Scrambles and a Future Past scenario have already come to pass. I doubt there will be more DLC planned afterwards besides possible challenge maps, but here goes...

Apotheosis 2.0

- The most likely DLC to be made, the completionist in me wants the ultimate challenge for my characters. Although, I still haven't finished the "true route" for Awakening...

- If the Awakening cast beat Apotheosis, will they be the ones running it this time, alongside Anna, or just the normal generics?

Garon Backstory

- I want to know more about Garon, especially the whole concubine war and the entire situation before the start of Fates. More world-building for Nohr, please.

- A far-fetched wish, but I would like an Einherjar Garon, with proper supports with his children. This would be the Garon Leo used to know when he was little, not the Garon depicted in Fates.

Sumeragi Backstory

- I have yet to learn more about him, but a backstory about him may be cool to see. This may also expand upon Mikoto's as well.

- Going off of the above, have an Einherjar Sumeragi (and maybe Mikoto) with supports. More world building!

An "After Awakening" DLC.

- We have one before the events of the game, so why not one after? Corrin and Chrom wanted to talk again about their kingdoms, after all. (Although this calls into question into what Awakening ending is canon, but that's a thing for another time.)

- This may also allow for more crazy crossovers. Is this the timeline where the Awakening kids originated? How will the parents (or just mothers) interact with their grandchildren? How will the reincarnations interact with their "real selves"? What are the consequences of the Trio interacting with Chrom and Co in "Before Awakening"? How will Xander, Leo, and Camilla react to meeting their retainer's parents (and how young they are)? The possibilities here are endless...

- Give me Chaos and Divine Decree back pls. I loved those two songs in Awakening. (Maybe even Id Purpose, but that is more Robin's thing...)

Anankos DLC

- Play an alternative timeline where the bad guys win. Most of the DLC doesn't even use our main characters, so why not.

Support Patch

- Adds in additional supports for various characters, mainly CorrinSexuals. They need not have children of their own or even S ranks, just supports up to A.

How about these:

Sacae Swordfighter > Caelin Noble

Pherae Lord > Pherae Noble

Ostia Lord > Ostia Noble

Renais Princess > Renais Noble

Renais Prince > Renais Noble

Do we have any iconic classes we really want, we don't already have?

I just want a DLC that gives us Ryoma x Scarlet....

I mean, Anna comes with Supports so it's possible.

Supports for your Corn and Kana only, though.

Anyway, so far, the only thing I really want to see is a class based on Roy. That is all.

How about these:

Sacae Swordfighter > Caelin Noble

Pherae Lord > Pherae Noble

Ostia Lord > Ostia Noble

Renais Princess > Renais Noble

Renais Prince > Renais Noble

Do we have any iconic classes we really want, we don't already have?

Problem is, the Renais royalty classes would be weapon-locked based on gender. So, why not have them access the other's weapon upon promotion?

Edited by FluffyWarlock

-Apotheosis 2.0.

-Lunatic+

The monty haul maps are fine. The fanservice maps are fine (Even if you can find every reward picture on google), because the maps are their own minigame with their own sets of rules. You're not just taking your level 20/99s and autoing through. I want DLC that adds Content, though. One map really shouldn't be 5% of the whole game's base sale price.

A DLC when you fight the kingdom of Hoshido, Nohr and Valla and you only get a few allies (aka, those who wants to fight with you and they don't care about their kingdom).

Edited by Nym

• 4 weeks later...

An "After Awakening" DLC.

- We have one before the events of the game, so why not one after? Corrin and Chrom wanted to talk again about their kingdoms, after all. (Although this calls into question into what Awakening ending is canon, but that's a thing for another time.)

- This may also allow for more crazy crossovers. Is this the timeline where the Awakening kids originated? How will the parents (or just mothers) interact with their grandchildren? How will the reincarnations interact with their "real selves"? What are the consequences of the Trio interacting with Chrom and Co in "Before Awakening"? How will Xander, Leo, and Camilla react to meeting their retainer's parents (and how young they are)? The possibilities here are endless...

- Give me Chaos and Divine Decree back pls. I loved those two songs in Awakening. (Maybe even Id Purpose, but that is more Robin's thing...)

I simultaneously really really want this to happen and really really don't want it to happen. I want it to happen because it would be awesome if done well, but don't want to have it happen since I am convinced they would screw it up somehow. Plus if they did this I'd really hope this would look at your Awakening spotpass data so it could take your avatar's appearance and gender into account, plus pairings and such. Though I doubt they'd do that.

I simultaneously really really want this to happen and really really don't want it to happen. I want it to happen because it would be awesome if done well, but don't want to have it happen since I am convinced they would screw it up somehow. Plus if they did this I'd really hope this would look at your Awakening spotpass data so it could take your avatar's appearance and gender into account, plus pairings and such. Though I doubt they'd do that.

So you would apparently like it if the designers made a FE x FE crossover where normal game rules for timelines are no longer applied so there's more fun content? That would be fun. Avatar appearance takes place in the logbook in Fates just like in Awakening, it copies what the Avatar looked like (including their gender) prior to adding them to your logbook. Only upside is that Fates allows you to add other characters that you have obtained (both voiced and non-voiced, both of which become non-voiced once recruited from your logbook) outside of the Avatar while Awakening only allowed you to add Avatars + non-voiced characters to your logbook units. Fate's Records Hall is basically an in-game version of Awakening's Support Records that you could access on the main menu unless I'm misunderstanding you somewhere.