What would you like to see out of future DLC for the game?

Auro Astum

Given what we know about the first batch of dlc for fates, what would YOU like to see in future dlc?

I personally would like to see:

1). Apotheosis 2.0

-I never beat the first one, but I did like the challenge for what it is worth, and I would love to see what they do with the new mechanics.

2). Scramble map for the child units

-Might be a good way to get some more development and dialogue for the child units.

3). Story/scramble map for the underdeveloped units (Kamuisexuals)

- Getting more dialogue and characterization for the characters that seriously lack it would be nice.

4). A what-if scenario where Kamui/Corrin dies in the early game. Could have a set of maps for both Hoshido and Nohr.

-Could be interesting. Kind of like future past.

Edited by Auro Astum

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as Fates was inspired by the Alan/Samson choice in FE1, I'd love to see a DLC level involving those two.

A way to recruit Tiki and Lyn in to your army, so I can have my top three FE characters, assuming the Roy amiibo lets you recruit him

Seeing as Fates was inspired by the Alan/Samson choice in FE1, I'd love to see a DLC level involving those two.

A way to recruit Tiki and Lyn in to your army, so I can have my top three FE characters, assuming the Roy amiibo lets you recruit him

YES. Tiki and Lyn are great.

I'd probably like to see more stuff that gets individual artworks for characters such as the beach DLC, except maybe for characters in second place when it comes to popularity.

I'm always down for more artwork.

This would be purely for the amusement, but what if you could scan your SSB4 (non-Fire Emblem) amiibos and have them appear in some DLC episodes?

I'd be down. Fates Mario and Luigi gogogogogogogo.

crossover DLC with Codename Steam plus other Nintendo games

Have Arthur be the one that crosses over with the Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. gang and be all jovial to see more heroes similar to him. (They DID have a cipher card with him drawn in that art style)

Codename steam and paper Mario and advance wars are kinda possible because of the developer

(I would laugh at seeing a paper Mario one though)

Edited by Devil's Hellfire

Definitely more art/CG for non-royal/non-main-character winners of the popularity poll. IIRC, that'd be like, Jakob, Niles(pLEASE), Odin(though he and Laslow already had their time in Awakening, so maybe Kaze instead), Oboro, Flora, and Charlotte, then for children, Foleo, Deere, Shinonome, Nina, Ophelia, and Soleil. I can't remember if they do top 3 or top 4, but meh. I mostly just want more stuff for Niles.

Or to be a bit more interesting, more development for all the retainers? I still get my Niles stuff. yah.

What I Would Like To See:

Apotheosis 2.0 (I am trying desoerately to finish Awakening Apotheosis before Fates comes out)

Alternate Ending with Corrin Dying (since you mentioned it, I now find it interesting to think about)

Tiki DLC (Because we need more manaketes AND because I love her AND I'd love to see her Fates design)

Scramble DLC (I personally don't want this, but fanservice DLC will probably happen)

Garou/Kitsune DLC (Which is completely personal to me just because I think Garous & Kitsunes were kind of ignored in the game. They happened one Chapter and then never happened again)

Map that gives you infinite supply of Lodestar and Great Lord items

Apotheosis 2.0

Some kind of scramble pack focused on the retainers or Corrinsexuals would be nice.

And maybe some special story DLC where you control Sumeragi, Mikoto, or Garon?

Probably unlikely, but more classes in the dlc. I would love to see a dlc that includes the Sentinel class from Tellius. More challenge maps like apotheosis. Maybe even have multiple challenge maps like that. And some kind of dlc that actually effects the game. More weapons, more my castle stuff, more appearance items for the costume store or whatever it is called, etc. edit: also something on par with the future past stuff. I have no idea what it could be about, maybe a prequel type situation or something.

Edited by Tolvir

4). A what-if scenario where Kamui/Corrin dies in the early game. Could have a set of maps for both Hoshido and Nohr.

-Could be interesting. Kind of like future past.

That'd be pretty cool.

I'm not entirely sure if I'll get all of the DLC (I only got the Scrambles in Awakening), but I'll probably get the scramble maps again and maybe 1 gold and 1 xp map for grinding during Nohr.

I'd like to see some kind of pack that delves further into Corrin's childhood during Nohr. Like little kiddie Xander and the rest. Really though I'll just be happy with some grinding maps and a scramble or two.

What I Would Like To See:

Apotheosis 2.0 (I am trying desoerately to finish Awakening Apotheosis before Fates comes out)

Alternate Ending with Corrin Dying (since you mentioned it, I now find it interesting to think about)

Tiki DLC (Because we need more manaketes AND because I love her AND I'd love to see her Fates design)

Scramble DLC (I personally don't want this, but fanservice DLC will probably happen)

Garou/Kitsune DLC (Which is completely personal to me just because I think Garous & Kitsunes were kind of ignored in the game. They happened one Chapter and then never happened again)

-I've also been trying to finish apotheosis, but i'm having difficulty wrapping my head around the strategy lol.

-More manaketes would be pretty cool.

-Have the Garou/Kitsune DLC be Flannel and Kaden/Nishiki (Is that right?) having a competition between their tribes. Then get a class item for whoever you side with. Would be neat I think.

Literally this, tho it would admittedly disappoint me if Tiki didn't mention Robin for people like me who ship with her. In case your wondering, I make the male Robin Solid Snake, so my sig isn't wrong. It would also be funny if they brought Bantu back in this DLC. Awakening hints he's still alive, and it's outrealms, so it could happen

Edited by MCProductions

- Apotheosis-style DLC. Possibly with Lilith as the final boss.

- DLC where Corrin goes evil and tries to conquer all three nations instead of unite them.

- Non-Royal Fanservice DLC. Going off the poll winners, that'd be some combination of Oboro, Azura, Flora, Charlotte, Jakob, Niles, Odin, and Kaze.

Edited by Abvora

Infinite Lodestar and Great Lord seals would be nice.

They could even be given to you as a reward for beating a map that contains all the DLC classes at that time as enemies.

(Imagine generic Lodestars that aren't Marth)

-I've also been trying to finish apotheosis, but i'm having difficulty wrapping my head around the strategy lol.

-More manaketes would be pretty cool.

-Have the Garou/Kitsune DLC be Flannel and Kaden/Nishiki (Is that right?) having a competition between their tribes. Then get a class item for whoever you side with. Would be neat I think.

I would love a competition between their tribes 030

I would love a DLC map based off of FE7's map, Noble Lady of Caelin, where you would be able to recruit Lyn at the end of the chapter. The set up is perfect where she is fleeing the castle and you have to run to her aid.

Obviously, her Class would be Blade Lord with A rank in swords and B rank in bows, with +10 crit bonus. She would have her pref weapon, the Mani Katti, which would have lower Might, but a high crit rate and do bonus damage against mounted and armored units.

... one can dream

crossover DLC with Codename Steam plus other Nintendo games

I like the way you think.

I would also like to see some BS Fire Emblem type maps that let you use NPC's like Garon or Iago.