What would you like to see out of future DLC for the game?

Auro Astum

Iago recruitment DLC ... yet again by now I'm sure that a lot of people on here have noticed that I'm super biased towards him. Otherwise, anything goes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want something like a Valentine DLC, where the map is just filled with conversations for couples, just any couples at all. There is no popularity ranking or CG but just romantic support conversations that is unique for every couple.

I also really liked Minvera's whole card unit in the game, so can we have more of that please?

The stuff that are unused finally becomes available and a 5 star difficulty map. Just hoping that they didn't wash their hands of the DLC maps to contain the other items that aren't available yet.

I'd love to see a crossover set with Genei Ibun Roku#FE. Yes I know most don't like that game, but I honestly do and I think it would be awesome to see those characters in the typical Fire Emblem style.

Also, I want a DLC that makes Lilith playable.

I would also like to see Master Knight DLC, yes FE4 Master Knight

As impossible as this is, I'd love a DLC level where if you imported your Awakening savefile beforehand in the game, I think I read somewhere that you can do that, you can encounter your post Awakening family in this DLC level, with custom dialogue for each one of Robin's pairings.

This makes me think--- what if Bride got back, and this time we got the male counterpart Groom to go with it?

I think I'd rather have the Bride's weapon combination but on a new class. Butlers pretty much already resemble what a Groom would be and big wedding dresses in battle look kind of silly.

Brides. I don't care if it isn't practical. I couldn't care less about what's practical, I want shimmer and shine like Camilla's outfit or the Witch outfit. It's pretty so I want it.

Keep the men as Brides too. I'd love to see it.

1. A mini campaign (2-4 maps) of how the retainers meet their master. This would mean there are 8 campaigns for 8 royal siblings.

2. A mini campaign (3-4 maps) involving a few characters, for example Felicia and Flora & Kaze and Saizo, or some other cool and unexpected combination to explore other characters' small back story.

3. A map which combines all the map gimmicks and require strategy to win (not through battles, but movements/talks).

I wouldn't want a male counterpart. They're all maids and brides now. No butlers or Grooms. Only maids and brides.

I would be much more than fine with that (especially with Ike and Shinonome) but I was trying to see it in a possible and realistic approach XD

I wouldn't want a male counterpart. They're all maids and brides now. No butlers or Grooms. Only maids and brides.

I tried to find the image with Marx and Ryouma in dresses. It didn't end well.

Alternatively, have the classes be Tux and Dress and allow anyone to wear a dress or tux.

Alternatively, have the classes be Tux and Dress and allow anyone to wear a dress or tux.

Its okay. I have pictures of them in maid dresses saved on my phone. One step ahead of ya, buddy.

CrimeanRoyalKnight... your avatar scare me... I have the feeling to have done something terrible...

- DLC where Corrin goes evil and tries to conquer all three nations instead of unite them.

YES ! YES ! YES !

I don't want to see Tales of JRPG 13 stupid friendship story sue edition. I want blood, tears, fear, and despair, real despair ! Crap, make Kamui able to summon minions as customizatble units for all I care to symbolize his independence/evilness/loneliness or whatever

A system that reminds me the familiars in Nocturne Rebirth now that I think about it.

Huh, now that's a thought, since it's basically what what's his face have been doing.

Oh, and no BS ending where I lose or are forced to devour my best buddy please.

Edited by B.Leu

CrimeanRoyalKnight... your avatar scare me... I have the feeling to have done something terrible...

Don't worry... she just saw someone who doesn't believe in love...

Tell me, you do believe in love, do you? Because if you don't... well..

yesyesYESYEYSEYSYESYESYES

I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR BRIDE CLASs

U ok...?

Man! I'd love to see some of the girls in a tux! Like Orochi! *_*

I don't want to see Tales of JRPG 13 stupid friendship story sue edition. I want blood, tears, fear, and despair, real despair ! Crap, make Kamui able to summon minions as customizatble units for all I care to symbolize his independence/evilness/loneliness or whatever

A system that reminds me the familiars in Nocturne Rebirth now that I think about it.

Huh, now that's a thought, since it's basically what what's his face have been doing.

Oh, and no BS ending where I lose or are forced to devour my best buddy please.

It would be very interesting to see, but I don't think we'll get another route out of the DLC...

Maybe a map pack dedicated to Kamui's evil ascension!

But will the fans be able to handle it? I personally would like some edginess in this game, so I wouldn't mind it.

Hmm... I would love more scramble maps.

Like, we already have a summer and winter theme from Awakening. So maybe ones based on spring and fall? Or like a royal ball kinda thing? Tbh, I just wanna see a CG with Oboro looking pretty as hell.

I also agree in something more backstory-like, and not like Invisible History, cause that was just... bad.

Something tells me that the DLC kind of bombed this time around, considering the Japanese version hasn't gotten a "2nd season" of any kind.

the US is getting Map Pack 1, which includes all 11 maps released in japan

the 1 kind of indicates that there will be more

as well as those skills that are hidden in the games code

a dlc that lets MU marry captured boss characters

Apotheosis 2.0 would be cool even though I never had the Awakening one. It'd probably be more interesting seeing as magic got hit with the nerf nuke and the new attack/guard stance system

Edited by A creative name

Don't worry... she just saw someone who doesn't believe in love...

Tell me, you do believe in love, do you? Because if you don't... well..

I believe in LOVE ! Give me some friendliness pellets please !

(It's an undertale reference.)

It would be very interesting to see, but I don't think we'll get another route out of the DLC...

Maybe a map pack dedicated to Kamui's evil ascension!

But will the fans be able to handle it? I personally would like some edginess in this game, so I wouldn't mind it.

Most people cannot stand even a tinny bit of dark side. >_>

Yeah I know that the chance we're getting a new side is as slim as the sword in the first place, but I want to scream my dream for all the world to see.

I think a map pack would be welcome, it's a map pack after all, but too much limited in term of gameplay and dialogue, unlike what a real path could offer us. I don't think it will live up to the potential

.Like you know, what the originals paths did...

Gosh this post is corny as all hell, but it feels so good.

Also, the heck is tux ?

*google search*

*reaction* What. Penguins ?

Edited by B.Leu

Oh, how about a maid seal? Turns everyone into maids. E v e r y o n e. Yes, that includes the men.

this is a good idea

I would love to see what happens in the route you didn't pick

where Ryouma or Xander are the main characters

I think it would be really cool to be on the losing end for once

that actually sounds really cool i hope they do this

1. A mini campaign (2-4 maps) of how the retainers meet their master. This would mean there are 8 campaigns for 8 royal siblings.

2. A mini campaign (3-4 maps) involving a few characters, for example Felicia and Flora & Kaze and Saizo, or some other cool and unexpected combination to explore other characters' small back story.

these are interesting ideas, it'd be cool to see them, especially the first one

Alternate Ending with Corrin Dying (since you mentioned it, I now find it interesting to think about)

that... would make a lot of people happy

i want this the most

uhhhh card games it'd be cool if they added new good maps

it'd also be cool to get more throwback dlc I guess. what they should totally do is have a dlc with the pirate ship chapter from fe7 that gets you the pirate class. because pirates are awesome and walk on water. best class.

i just hope it seems actually worth it

what i really want is dlcs that aren't just "get new class/skill" because that doesn't really add much to the actual gameplay. i want something that actually adds to the gameplay and is actually fun or has a good story or card games something.