Potential confirmation of no dual-audio

jabberish

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even read the source and I'm already thinking "Please no more salt please no more salt please no more salt..."

If it is true the salt would be off the chart.

It would be less egregious if the dub was up to par with awakening buuuuuuuuuuuuuut..........

Sounds like the standard PR email but it would be pretty unfortunately if they didn't add it in. The funny thing I noticed when it comes to dual audio, is that Europe will most likely include it. Back when Rhythm Heaven Fever was released, we didn't get dual audio for NA but Europe got it, and not too long ago with Fatal Frame 5, the Europe version got dual audio but NA didn't.

So if I were to follow this pattern, I wouldn't be surprised if NA didn't get dual audio but Europe will.

It would suck, but I'll live.

Edited by carefreejules

If it is true the salt would be off the chart.

It would be less egregious if the dub was up to par with awakening buuuuuuuuuuuuuut..........

There's always going to be an angry horde complaining about dubs/no subs, no matter how good/bad the situation really is.

Also, those comments really are starting to remind we I dislike gamefaqs so much.

yeah i dont buy that. Theres actually no reason at all ever to not include dual audio

The file sizes of the NA release is actually larger than the Japanese one.

I'm calling fake on this.

Edited by The DanMan

Wait there is a possibility that it might be fake? how? I'm confused also was just on that topic I was crushed they better include dual audio of course I haven't heard back from nintendo yet even though I asked about dual audio yesterday.

Uh, now why would there be no dual-audio when Awakening had it? And as people pointed out, dual-audio would explain why localized Fates takes up more space than the Japanese version.

There's always going to be an angry horde complaining about dubs/no subs, no matter how good/bad the situation really is.

Also, those comments really are starting to remind we I dislike gamefaqs so much.

Fair point.

Plus with the US version being larger data-wise I would be willing to put down money that it is a hoax/misunderstanding. People just trying to stir stuff up again.

the time date of the email is sketch 1;36 is when the email was sent back to him apparently yet he waits like 4 hours to post in gfaqs doesn't make sense could photo shoped saw it happen with a joke topic claiming voltorb flip was in.

I know nothing of emails to be honest though.

the time date of the email is sketch 1;36 is when the email was sent back to him apparently yet he waits like 4 hours to post in gfaqs doesn't make sense could photo shoped saw it happen with a joke topic claiming voltorb flip was in.

I know nothing of emails to be honest though.

Well, it could have been that they just didn't see the email immediately/the moment it was in their inbox.

Edited by carefreejules

The file sizes of the NA release is actually larger than the Japanese one.

I'm calling fake on this.

yeah exactly. I feel like this is BS for the sake of it now.

I saw on Fogu that Lushiris (known on Fogu as RopeMaidenKirie) write an email to Nintendo asking about duel audio and it looks like she got the same thing.

(Link : http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=168666&start=465#p5267287)

It was a non answer about dual audio (which is what the second part was referring to) so I don't really believe this particular rumor, lol

I actually felt a part of my soul die when I saw the title before realising it was a GameFAQ's post. First Soleil, then Skinship and now Dual Audio? All this salt isn't good for my blood pressure.

Edited by Phillius

I think everyone is just so high wired about the things that are removed that everyone is getting a little overprotective, or I guess it would be better to say overly cautious, about what the other things that might have changed.

Everyone just needs to relax imo - I get that people are upset and paranoid, but nit picking and brooding over these things is not healthy.

Edited by carefreejules

It was a non answer about dual audio (which is what the second part was referring to) so I don't really believe this particular rumor, lol

I just thought I'd mention it (since well, I think the link in gameFAQ post and yours are the only known emails about this, that I can find anyway) since both emails give non answers, I thought it might help answer the rumor for a bit. So as not to have an skinship-like mess allover again.

Honestly, it's most likely better to just wait until Nintendo (or whoever, I guess) releases a video or the game is out before we can truly say anything.

(Also, I hope you didn't mind me linking it. I'm so sorry if you didn't want anyone linking it.)