Your Street Pass/My Castle Team

December Knight

75 members have voted

1. 1. What will your team be?

• A battle team.
    • A team where other players can buy skills and whatever else.
    • A team to help other players with grinding (whether it's for supports or levels).
    • A little of everything.
    • I'm not going to use Street Pass.
    • I'll just use the default team.

*Note : If there is already another thread about this topic, then I'm sorry for making another one. The mods are free to delete this thread if there already another thread like this one.*

Since we have 18/19 more days until Fates comes out in the US, I can imagine that people have already thought or thinking about their teams. Whether it will be a battle team, a team where you can have other players buy certain skills and/or weapons and other items, just a team to help players with grinding with supports, levels, and whatever else, or all the above.

So what was I thinking was what are people going to do their team. Like, I'll have a temporary team where people can buy the skills Lancefaire and Breaking Sky for both Azura and Shigure, Voice of Peace for female!Kanna, and of course any items and resources (I can also have it so you guys can tell me which skills you for certain characters, if anyone wants me too). I'll have it until I have made my final team (so maybe in three or so months from then).

Umm, I'm sorry if this post isn't best or didn't make sense! I'm not very good at this but I thought that I'd make this thread.

(And yes, I do the answers are a bit redundant.)

Edited by December Knight

Going to have a buy stuff team. I'll probably not bother with the max My Castle team stuff until I play Revelation. So my team is going through Birthright and Conquest first.

When I get to Revelation though, it becomes no fun no items, fox only, final destination only max everything. I mean everything, all skills, max stats, everything unlocked. Probably not actually doing max forges for anything not infinite.

I'm probably gonna go with a team for a little of everything. I remember when I had my Awakening StreetPass team set up, I was told that my team was hard to beat. I don't know what I did for that to happen. XD I just usually set them up with whatever characters I like currently. XD

While my current streetpass team is literally a joke team, filled with maids, butlers, and one songstress Azura, I do plan on making my NA team for just skills and such. No weapons at all to help people out a little. But everyone's a maid or butler, of course. I'm not letting that go.

It will be a mix of everything.

I plan on making my Conquest and Birthright files purely for battling and such.

Whereas my Revelations team will be for helping people with skills and such, since I will carry over skills from my previous files to to my Revelations file.

Though don't expect to get skills for Shinonome

I'll be going with a standard one unit, one turn clear set-up on my castle team for the purpose of grinding battle renown for both myself and anyone who visits. Once I get the last reward at 9999, I may turn it into a castle where players can buy rare skills.

I'm setting up a skill-share hub with a few of my friends so we can grab skills for characters we like with minimal grindy skill runs.

After that, though, I might make a team that entirely consists of lobsters. With one Shinonome.

Edited by Thor Odinson

A few that have useful skills for the benefit of others, a few teams for having fun, one or two semi-comp teams and one filled with so horribly unfair that anyone who faces it instantly contracts cancer.

Edited by Phillius

I just set up the units with the best/most useful/desirable skills and set them to not move so that people can quickly get to the throne and grab them in the JP version so I'll do the same in international. I don't really have any interest in PvP so I just want to help other people out like some people did for me and countless others.

I think I'll go with a battle team, composed of my avatar, his wife, two of my prefered characters of Fates and my prefered character of Awakening.

Of course, my team will be strategic, I'll give my all in it !

Haha guess I'm the first one to vote for "A team to help other players with grinding (whether it's for supports or levels)"

I love helping people in general and I'm not that keen on competitive play so might as well help people out by letting them kick my butt hahahaha.

Edited by carefreejules