Fire Emblem: The Blade's Legacy (Poll Added)

Moliblazer

Which route did you play through?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of chapter 3 did you choose?

• Chapter 3A (the forest) and I enjoyed my choice
    • Chapter 3A (the forest) and I regretted my choice
    • Chapter 3B (the way around) and I enjoyed my choice
    • Chapter 3B (the way around) and I regretted my choice

11 hours ago, Bob of the A said:

How do I use the save? My VBA uses .sa1 files for saving data, and trying to change the file provided just brings up a new game.

If I'm not mistaken, .sa1 files are saved games while .sg1 files are savestates. In order to load a savestate, select File>Load after opening up the game and then choose the desired savestate.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like it should work, but when I try to load it, I get an error message saying Unsupported VisualBoyAdvance save game version 9. I have absolutely no idea what is going wrong, because it sounds like its working fine for everyone else.

4 hours ago, Bob of the A said:

That sounds like it should work, but when I try to load it, I get an error message saying Unsupported VisualBoyAdvance save game version 9. I have absolutely no idea what is going wrong, because it sounds like its working fine for everyone else.

Huh, that's weird... Maybe your VisualBoyAdvance is a different version or something...?

Hey bud, good hack so far, I'm around chapter 7 and it has been quite a challenge.

But I have a question involving something in said chapter which doesn't let me continue....

Spoiler

Are you supposed to recruit Lior? Because a tried to use any of the girls to see if it would trigger something but I haven't got it yet.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:14 AM, TheUltimateChaos said:

Hey bud, good hack so far, I'm around chapter 7 and it has been quite a challenge.

But I have a question involving something in said chapter which doesn't let me continue....

Reveal hidden contents

Are you supposed to recruit Lior? Because a tried to use any of the girls to see if it would trigger something but I haven't got it yet.

Spoiler

Yes, you're supposed to recruit him with either Ronan or Motoyasu. Maybe I should revise the dialogue to make that clearer...

On 4/21/2017 at 3:54 AM, Avril Lavigne said:

Hey @AsukaDrag, glad to see those problems we discussed earlier aren't overrunning the experience of your hack :) glad it's working out! 

Thanks, the problems are still there and I'm still looking for a solution, but at I'm very happy that it seems most people aren't being affected and it's not keeping them from playing my game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 10:00 PM, Trinidaddi said:

am i the only one wishing that fe you-tubers would make tutorials to do certain things for hacks. so when fire emblem e3 comes there'll be alot more hacks to try.

Literally has a Hack Tutorial Series on my channel

I remember playing like half of the prologue to this back when it was Spreading Flames. I kinda wanna play through it when I finish The Fallen King

So I noticed that, while I've gotten a lot of feedback on chapter 3A, nobody I've seen has commented to chapter 3B, which got me curious to know whether no one actually went to 3B or if it's just not noteworthy or there are no complaints about it, so I've set up a poll to know how many people went to each route and what did they think about it.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the routes too. It would be a lot of help.

I enjoyed 3A, but I did not play 3B so I will give ya some better thoughts on it after I try 3B.

RL has been pretty real lately, but I am going to try to play through again withn the next few weeks so I can give ya some better feedback on the character balance too.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmm I didn't have any problems using VBA, what emulator are you using? There was a pretty nasty bug for the prologue before, but I didn't have any trouble at all this time around so I assume it was mostly resolved. If it comes down to it, the previous page on this thread has a save state you can use to skip the prologue.

• 7 months later...