Rate my Deck thread

Omegaweapon

I don't see an official one and I'm sure others want an opinion of their build so I'll post mine.

This is made for the purpose of constructive criticism to help make a decently balanced deck. Those in Japan or with their eyes set on the meta there; hopefully you guys can give us your insight for proper deck building and potential combos.

[spoiler=Here's mine]

Marth 1x3

Marth 2x1

Marth 3x1 (rapier promo)

Marth 5 x 4

Lucina 1 ( named marth) x4 (blue bond fodder or crit/evade fodder)

Maria 1 x1 (revive potential to revive lissa or caeda)

Maria 3 x 2 ( better revive potential and 2 range)

Lissa 1x1 (revives maria)

Lissa 3x3 (to kill and get free revives for crits/counter/ effects. Revives Maria)

Caeda 1x2

Caeda 2x3

Caeda 4x2 (to kill and search deck for shadow dragon cards needed for crits/counter/effect/ promotion)

Marcia 1x4 (rescue and on attack free rescue)

Marcia 3x1 ( increase support bonus of fliers

Jill 1x4 (free rescue on attack)

Jill 3x2 (can rescue and increase damage to laguz)

Lon'Qu 1x1

Lon'Qu 3x2 (if I can get marth, ike, Navarre & Black knight out he's 100 raw. Might take it out, so far just bond fodder for lissa)

Black knight 6x3 (scary late game sweeper. 1 bond and he's 100 till my next turn, 1-2 range and slaps 2 orbs)

Ike 1x2

Ike 3x4

Ike 4x4

Ike 5x3 ( with marth 5s effect. He's raw 100 unless I get a stack of 5. With his stack 4 effect he gives 30 to everyone but him. With marth and him everyone gets 60. A really hopeless scenario even if I have regular cost 1s and both marth effects active. Stack 5 slaps 2 orbs and makes him raw 80)

Navarre 1x3

Navarre 2x4

Navarre 4x1 ( can't get more after 5 boxes.... good for a game winning crit if their Mc wants to avoid. 1 bond and they can't avoid + crit)

Virrion 1x1

Virrion 3x1

Jeorge 3x1 (snipers to pesky fliers

Overall goal is to have ike or marth as MC. And attempt to due a combo of +60 to all allies. Since marth and ike can't buff themselves they'll be +30, with marth giving me +30 till my next turn.

Marth can slap dragons like tiki who are really annoying if the enemy has the bonds set up

Ike and black knight are scary if the conditons are met.

Lon'Qu is a gimic, he's scarry if I can bring everyone out but so far bond fodder.

The fliers are for support. Main goal is to try to bring out Marcia for the +10 to all flier support.

Caeda helps keep my hand full for crits/evades / bonds/ promotions. She can move herself for free too, if she hasn't attacked.

Lissa with ike or marths effects is scarry, recycles hand like caeda and binds maria back if I need other lissas are in the discard pile.

Maria revives lissa and can hit from back row.

Archers snipe fliers that arnt Minerva.

Only cons I see is my hand is a rainbow cluster F. Ike is my Main Mc since he's more deadlier than marth( by himself) in my opinion. Since at his best potential he becomes raw 80 and slaps 2 orbs. Other versions of ike can hit back row for free (cost 3 on promotion).

I guess it ends here. Im typing on my phone so it's a bit tedious.

I'm open to opinions.

Thanks for your time. Others, feel free to post your decks too.

Edited by Omegaweapon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to stick to 2 colours for now.
You have too many random units like lonqu
Ike BK Navere are too situational.

The +30 effects are extremely hard to pull off and at times over kill.

Marth5 is way too slow. if you are not promoted by turn 3 you will lose the game. Also Marth can buff himself
"all allies" Include themselves. "all other allies" dont.

Fliers win games. if not fliers use archers. Almost half you deck should be these.

A good skeleton is
8-10MC ( with the 3 or 4 drop being the main card you want to promote and sit on)
4-8 healers
16-24 units used for support value (fliers and archers
The rest with easy threats or utility such as gerome, nowi , linde, merric, caeda

This is For a marth MC

As for Ike as MC. He works best in a mono green Deck.
Soren Elincia Mist are good core cards to have.

Also we have a Metagame discussion and competitive decklist thread. Please check that out for Competitive decks and advice.

Edited by DonDon

I don't see an official one and I'm sure others want an opinion of their build so I'll post mine.

This is made for the purpose of constructive criticism to help make a decently balanced deck. Those in Japan or with their eyes set on the meta there; hopefully you guys can give us your insight for proper deck building and potential combos.

Here mine.

Marth 1x3

Marth 2x1

Marth 3x1 (rapier promo)

Marth 5 x 4

Lucina 1 ( named marth) x4 (blue bond fodder or crit/evade fodder)

This needs to be cut down significantly and you need to decide whether you want to run Lucina (Blue) or Marth (Red).

You're running a grand total of 13 copies of Marth right now which is a little overkill, so we need to try and trim the fat a little bit and work towards focusing things a little bit. Having more copies of Marth will give you access to more evades and crits, true, however you're also running more opportunities to support into yourself which is bad and almost guaranteed to force you to take an orb, which is what we want to avoid here.

So, who do we cut?

- Marth 1 is pretty awesome for your reds, because supporting him successfully vs enemy MC is 2 orbs, so we should step him up to 4.

- Marth 2 isn't great. He's a rank 2 50 who becomes a 60 with 2 or more units on the board. The issue here is that Ogma 1 more or less does the same thing and also becomes a 50 while being more efficient and cheaper. Marth 3 is a base 60 minimum with a better effect, and only costs 1 extra bond. Cut him.

- Marth 3, I'm seeing quite a bit of him lately. He's infinitely better than Marth 2 for a few reasons. First of all, if you're running Marth as your MC (I'm assuming in this case, that you will) then there is literally no reason at all to run Marth 2 over Marth 3, as they're exactly the same cost to deploy (Marth 3 is a cost 2 to promote, Marth 2 is still a cost 2 to Class Change) is 10 base attack stronger, and for 2 bonds can move 1 enemy unit your opponent controls. 60 isn't great, but we can run 4 or 5 Marth to cover that base. I'd say run him at 2.

- Marth 4, he offers board manipulation for free (Once per turn, if you play a 2 or lower you may move one of your opponents rearguard), he's +20 vs Dragons and he's a base 70 for a 4/3 which is average. He's just a really good card all-round.

- Marth 5, he's more expensive than Marth 4 with the same base attack and loses out on board manipulation. Instead, what he gains access to instead is a +30 buff to all your units until the end of your opponents next turn (Which is achieved by flipping 3 bonds and discarding a copy of Marth) which is awesome in it's own way. The two cards are very different in how they want to be played however. Marth 5 is meant to be your game-ender, his effect is incredibly expensive for what it is but it can also save your life by making your MC and other units too big for you to run over. Marth 4 is for the main-game and is very effective at manipulating your opponents board, making sure they can't set up strategies like Lissa/Maribelle (You can pull Maribelle to the front and kill her).

Whether you choose to add Marth 4 or Marth 5 is entirely up to your playstyle and what you want Marth to do for you.

You can either opt to run 4x Marth 4 OR 5.

The other alternative is you can choose not to run Marth 3 and simply run Marth 4 AND 5.

So in closing, what do we want from these cards?

4x Marth 1

2x Marth 3*

4x Marth 4/5

2x Marth 5*

* is swapping Marth 3 for this unit. In this case you would run 4x Marth 1, 4x Marth 4, 2x Marth 5

Maria 1 x1 (revive potential to revive lissa or caeda)

Maria 3 x 2 ( better revive potential and 2 range)

I actually prefer running Lena 3 over running Maria 3. Her effect is more situational (Once per turn, after deploying a unit 2 or lower, flip 1 bond and return a card from your retreat to your hand except Lena) but she's got quite a few neat benefits to her.

1. Lena 3 activates during Deploment phase, so you can play a unit, activate her effect pull their promotion from the retreat, and then promote then provided you have the necessary bonds.

2. She's a 1 flip for her ability, making her cheaper than both Maria 1 AND Maria 3

3. She doesn't need to tap to activate her ability. Meaning she can still attack that turn.

The issue though, is that you DO need to play a 2 or lower to activate her effect and this means you can't necessarily use her every turn, for better or worse (though, to be fair you can't activate Maria 1 or 3 every turn either. Every second turn for Maria 1 and every third turn for Maria 3, so they even out)

The other alternative you have here is actually Elice 2. She's has a 1 off ability allowing you to summon a 2 or lower Red from your retreat to the battlefield regardless of Bond restrictions (gives you a free summon even if you've already used all your bonds for the turn) but only works once per game.

The option is yours and you could run either:

4x Lena 1

2x Lena 3

OR

4x Lena 1

2x Elice 2

Lissa 1x1 (revives maria)

Lissa 3x3 (to kill and get free revives for crits/counter/ effects. Revives Maria)

I like the idea, you were running 7 Clerics total which is just below the max count I like to roll with (I like to run a maximum of 8 Cleric types per deck) but mixing Cleric's is bad for 1 reason -- You're limiting your evades. Clerics are high-priority targets and being able to waste opponents attacks with evades is key. So, unfortunately, we should cut Lissa here. Besides, Lissa wants to be run in unison with Maribelle anyways for maximum effect.

Caeda 1x2

Caeda 2x3

Caeda 4x2 (to kill and search deck for shadow dragon cards needed for crits/counter/effect/ promotion)

You've got good choices going here, you just need to refine them.

- Caeda 1, She's the superior choice over Caeda 2, we'll get to that though. She's a 30 support which is good, and the other thing she offers you is Flying Emblem as an attack support, giving your team mobility. She's also got that effect which can give +10 to another unit if you tap her and 1 unit.

- Caeda 2, There are 2 primary issues with Caeda 2. First is that she doesn't have Flying Emblem like Caeda 1, and second is that she's a rank 2 for 40 base which is rather weak. Which makes her a costly investment for not too much gains. We should instead, cut Caeda 2 and split her between Caeda 1 and Caeda 4.

- Caeda 4, You're 100% right in your reasoning for running her. Her entire focus is to fetch promotions, crits and evades for you when she wins by battle. We want to max her, because we want to see her as much as possible.

In closing:

4x Caeda 1

4x Caeda 4

Marcia 1x4 (rescue and on attack free rescue)

Marcia 3x1 ( increase support bonus of fliers

Tri-Colour is awfully inconsistent, so I'm gonna say cut Marcia completely. However, because you seem to really like the idea of Rescue I'm going to tailor your deck towards Blue/Red.

Instead of Marcia's (Whose a good choice by the by) let's look at running Sumia.

- Sumia 1, she offers Rescue, just like Marcia and has Flying Emblem, just like Marcia. So we'll run her at 4.

- Sumia 3, she increases support bonus for fliers, just like Marcia 3 would; so your strategy isn't changing, merely the card. Let's run her at 4 too.

In closing:

x4 Sumia 1

x4 Sumia 3

Jill 1x4 (free rescue on attack)

Jill 3x2 (can rescue and increase damage to laguz)

Jill isn't a bad choice, were we to run a Green deck but it's not such a good choice when you have no targets in your deck for Jill 3 to work. Instead, we should look at running maybe another Blue Flier here (I'm personally a fan of them, and it seems you are too, so let's try and tailor it a bit to your preferences.)

We have 3 primary options here.

1. Minerva

2. Cordelia

3. Cherche

The option we're going to roll with will depend entirely on what you want. A big boss unit who gives immunity to Clearing the Skies (Minerva), A flier who will enable your other fliers to attack safely (Cordelia), or ANOTHER +10 for your fliers (Cherche)

The competitive (And most expensive option of the bunch) is Cordelia.

- Cordelia 1, Rescue and Flying Emblem are both great. Run her at 4.

- Cordelia 3, Galeforce is amazing in its own right, allowing Cordelia to attack a second time if she wins by combat every turn. Her second ability is sneaky good, Handmade Javelins is a promotion ability allowing all of your fliers to become Lance with 1-2 range, allowing them to pot-shot safely from the backline (Though, promoting her shouldn't necessarily be your only choice. She's just fine on her own. A little on the weak side, but Crits are for that ;D)

Secondary option is probably Minerva. Run her at 4.

- Minerva 1, She gains +10 if there are 2 or more flying units on your side of the field (Not great, but good enough.) and she has Flying Emblem and is a 30 support. Run her at 4.

- Minerva 4, I've always secretly felt this card is a little better than people give it credit. She gains +10 for every flier on your field (Considering how many rank 1 fliers exist at the moment, it's super easy to swarm the board with cheap rank 1's and make her super big boss monster) and she also grants your team immunity from Clearing the Skies (Archers gain +30 when attacking Fliers) which is awesome. Run her at 4 also.

Last option here is Cherche (Who I'm not personally a huge fan of, but she works I guess.)

- Cherche 1, Rescue and Flying Emblem along with +30 Support, run her at 4.

- Cherche 3, All allied flying units gain +10 attack, it makes your rather weak fliers better. Though as I said, she's not particularly handy for your deck in particular. She's also a 30 Support and can move before acting for free which is neat I guess.

In closing:

Choose 1 -

4x Cordelia/Minerva/Cherche 1

4x Cordelia/Cherche 3/Minerva 4

Lon'Qu 1x1

Lon'Qu 3x2 (if I can get marth, ike, Navarre & Black knight out he's 100 raw. Might take it out, so far just bond fodder for lissa)

Lon'qu isn't a great card, he's REALLY small without plenty of Sword affinity (Which requires set-up) and his effect is REALLY expensive (3 bonds for unavoidable attack) I have a suggestion for a replacement which I'll mention...

Black knight 6x3 (scary late game sweeper. 1 bond and he's 100 till my next turn, 1-2 range and slaps 2 orbs)

... Here. Black Knight is a scary card, yes. But he offers a 0 Support (Which is REALLY bad for your allies) is VERY expensive at a whopping 6 bond requirement and while he is 100 till your next turn, it's JUST him. If I were to run a buff unit like that, I'd look at Marth 5 who can buff you WHOLE TEAM until your next turn. 2 Orbs is good, but we have Marth 1 for that ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND.... Ogma.

Ogma is a really awesome card for reds. His base is a relatively-easy-to-make-beefy-guy, and Ogma 4 can be a rather scary dude going along with your theme.

- Ogma 1, He's base 40 and gains +20 during your turn when you have 2 or more allies with a cost 2 or less. This is actually really easy to achieve because of how many low ranks we run so we have a big meaty Rank 1 60 which is right down our alley. Run him at 4.

-Ogma 4, He's a base 70 and a Rank 4 which is nice, you can tap an allied unit to make him +10 which is nice, and if he reaches 100+ attack he takes 2 orbs as a result of battle. It's incredibly rare to happen but I HAVE had a game where I've tapped ally unit to make Ogma 80, swung into enemy MC and supported into Marth 1 forcing my opponent to take FOUR orbs in one turn. Rare, but it can happen. Only issue is that he's a 10 support, which kinda blows, but you can't win them all I guess... I tend to run him at 2.

Ike 1x2

Ike 3x4

Ike 4x4

Ike 5x3 ( with marth 5s effect. He's raw 100 unless I get a stack of 5. With his stack 4 effect he gives 30 to everyone but him. With marth and him everyone gets 60. A really hopeless scenario even if I have regular cost 1s and both marth effects active. Stack 5 slaps 2 orbs and makes him raw 80)

We like Ike? Ike is a pretty cool unit, but he doesn't fit the theme of the deck we're operating on and to have an effective Ike, we need to build a deck around him (Which we're not in my case at least.) Unfortunately, in this case I'd say cut him completely unless you want to look at running a Green deck. You don't have cards like Elincia who can stack cards under Ike to get you that level 5 ability, and while the dream is you'll have Marth 5 and Ike 5 on the board at the same time? That's incredibly expensive and at the earliest can be set up turn 6. Assuming you draw a Green bond, a Red bond, 2 Marths and Ike 5. It's a cool combo to pull off, to be sure, but it's impractical and is one of those "Once in a blue moon" combos where the stars align.

Navarre 1x3

Navarre 2x4

Navarre 4x1 ( can't get more after 5 boxes.... good for a game winning crit if their Mc wants to avoid. 1 bond and they can't avoid + crit)

Navarre, awesome. Great choice in cards, pretty much spot on for what I was thinking (Since it doesn't sound like you have more than 1 Navarre 4)

- Navarre 1, The dream opening is to open with Navarre 1, he's super strong early game so we want to maximize our draw opportunity, max him to 4.

- Navarre 2, A surprisingly decent choice here, he's a base 70 which is pretty massive for early/mid-game and with 14 Ogma/Caeda, our chances of supporting either of them are actually quite high which means he could be a 100. Good bang for your buck. Let's step him down to 2 - 3 though. He's a 10 support with no attacking emblem like Navarre 1, and if we DON'T pull Ogma/Caeda, he can become a rather dead draw late-game.

- Navarre 4, If only you had 1 or 2 more... Navarre 4 is pretty awesome. Discarding a copy of yourself for unavoidable attacks is much better than 3 bonds IMO and if he destroys an enemy unit you can pop a 2 or lower for 1 bond which is really nice too, only issues are 10 support and potentially needing to discard TWO copies of himself for a Crit/Unavoidable attack. Run him at 2 (If you can track a second one down.)

Virrion 1x1

Virrion 3x1

Jeorge 3x1 (snipers to pesky fliers.

Archers are super handy to have around, Virion 1 is a nice option. He's a 30 base who can become a 40 for 1 bond (So he can clean up Clerics/Mages/Fliers) and offers a decent 20 support with his attack emblem offering ANOTHER +20, so he's our primary option here. Unfortunately, Virion 3 and Jeorge 3 while stronger, don't offer as much in the way of bang for your buck (50 base with 20 support and no real notable skills kinda hurts their usability) and Virion's job is to be a strong support and snipe out problem units for your big guns. I'd run him at 4.

Alternatively, if you're looking for some form of a draw engine, you could also run Miriel 1. Her attack emblem allows you to draw and discard a card, and her being on the field allows you to tap her, discard a card and draw a card. You're not really GAINING anything necessarily from her, but you're doing something VERY important for your deck - thinning it out. The less cards in your deck, the better chance of drawing the card you want, the better your potential pool of supports becomes (Or worse) and the more targets you have for your clerics. You could run her at 4 too.

Now, with all the options I've given you they're actually more than 50 cards. I leave the final decisions to you as to what you want to run, and at the end of the day this is all ENTIRELY my opinion.

I've tried to give you a somewhat different deck from the norm, if you wanted to make just a GOOD Marth/Chrom/Ike deck then your options are severely limited and to get the most out of the deck you'd best be ready to invest some money for cards you might not have.

Anyways, let me know what you think. It's 2AM. I've been trying to write this on and off for HOURS now. Blergh.

Edit: Nowi 3 is amazing. I can't believe I forgot her too. She's another option for you.

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

I'm just gonna point out things I see that are wrong in general because I'm sorta unsure of what you're trying to build exactly.

You should prolly stick to 2 colors at most. Things get too inconsistent with 3.

Cut down on copies of MC. Failing support is the butts.
Aside from what's already been mentioned, you typically want to stay away from units with 10 support that aren't your MC. Hitting a 10 is pretty much the equivalent to missing a support because most decks are running mostly 20/30's.
You should also try to use just one MC. Ike is pretty bad and doesn't really add anything to your deck when your not playing him as MC. Marth/ All Corrin 4's (Except the black female) Can make good/decent splashes tho.
If your goal is to get the +10 from the Marcia 3, you should max out on both copies as her effect is a CCS. Even so, if you want the +10 you might as well run Elincia instead if you're planning on running green.

A ratio of 1/3 for your Lissas is bad because she needs the CCS to be not a vanilla. You're not gonna Promote her often if you run a small number of copies.
jorge is butt

Edited by Ineednoname

Nephenee Main deck

x 4 Nephenee 1

x4 Nephenee 4/3

x2 Priam 4/3

x2 Mist 1

x1 Shade 3/2

x3 Mist 3/2

x3 Lethe 2

x2 Soren 3/2 ST

x1 Soren 4/3

x1 Soren 1

x2 Jill 1

x1 Zihark 3/2

x2 Naesala 4

x3 Gatrie 1

x1 Ranulf 3

x1 Ranulf 1

x1 Black Knight 6/5

X1 Ike 5/4

x2 Ike 4/3

x1 Ike 3/2

x3 Elincia 1

x2 Elincia 3/2

x1 Elincia 4/3

x2 Marcia 3/2

x1 Titania 1

X3 Titania 3/2

This is my green deck centered around getting Nephenee to at least base 90 for my turn (only just recently discovered her effect is only for my turn so this is kind of a pointless deck in a way, not sure if ill keep it) and having plenty of crit chances early on to pound through the orbs while they havent CSd yet. The Ikes are for strength as well as a lot of other stuff in here, Elincias for her level up stuff Mist for her healing, Titania for the power and level up, Soren strength and everything else.... I REALLY just coudnt decide what the shit to do with it so I kind of added fodder for getting brute force out and trying to get decent supports. I've used the deck a few times and Ive won more times than lost but the times I've lost were because of severely over looked things. Any pointers would be great I only have Series 2 and Series 3 at the moment.

Edited by SniperBear

Edit: Nowi 3 is amazing. I can't believe I forgot her too. She's another option for you.

Thanks for your advise.

I only play against my girl at the moment and she has my 2 other caeda 4, and the only cordelia I ever got.

She also has 3 nowis and 1 tiki.

But I appreciate your opinions. What I'm going to do is make 2 different decks. 1 green and 1 blue/red (maybe just red).

You give solid advice and since I got into this game at 1st just to collect ; I just wanted to be a great big fan boy and have all my favorite units in 1 deck. Cearly that isnt a good strategy.

And you're right about flier support. And I agree. My girl has a 100 card deck and 70% of that is random fliers lol. It's annoying but when I get low supports and she gets 30 almost all the time, it gets annoying.

Thanks so much.

Edit. After reading Lenna 3's effect, it says "when you deploy a 2 or lower cost unit, pay the cost (1 bind flip) and add 1 coat 1 unit to your hand)

I use maria because even though it's an expensive bond cost, I get 2 cards if my choosing.

Unless Lenna translation is wrong

Edited by Omegaweapon

3 bonds is very expensive for an ability, and Lena 3 is technically cheaper in the long run. 2 bonds for 2 cards as opposed to 3 bonds for 2 cards, she's more flexible because you're only paying 1 bond per turn (you don't have to dedicate as many resources for her and you can opt to activate her effect every turn provided you bond)

And she doesn't have to tap to activate her effect, meaning she can still attack if she chooses.

3 bonds is very expensive for an ability, and Lena 3 is technically cheaper in the long run. 2 bonds for 2 cards as opposed to 3 bonds for 2 cards, she's more flexible because you're only paying 1 bond per turn (you don't have to dedicate as many resources for her and you can opt to activate her effect every turn provided you bond)

And she doesn't have to tap to activate her effect, meaning she can still attack if she chooses.

Yeah but she can only revive a cost 1 card.

I see her usefullness. It brings crit/evade things to your hand on deploy phase. And they can even be used for promotions.

When I get home I'll fix my deck. Currently at work.

SF here, coming back from the dead to post a Ryouma MC for those whose very soul RESONATES with the crown prince of Hoshido! he's2slotho ;_;

[spoiler=A really bad Ryoma deck][Copies] Cost(Promo) Character, Title

[3] 5(4) Ryouma, Thundering Trueblade

[2] 4(3) Ryouma, Hoshido's Successor

[1] 1(-) Ryouma, Crown Prince of Hoshido*

[3] 4(3) Corrin, Chosen Future of the Prince

[3] 1(-) Corrin, Prince of Hoshido

[4] 1(-) Hinoka, First Princess of Hoshido

[2] 3(2) Takumi, User of the Fuujin Yumi

[3] 1(-) Takumi, Hoshido's Youngest Royal Brother

[2] 4(3) Sakura, Benevolent War Priestess

[3] 1(-) Sakura, Hoshidan Younger Sister

[3] 3(2) Asama, Sharp-Tongued Mountain Priest

[4] 3(2) Tsubaki, Perfect Wing

[4] 1(-) Tsubaki, Graceful Warrior

[4] 1(-) KannaF, Young Dragon Princess

[4] 1(-) Emma, Apprentice Pegasus Warrior

Usual strategy of Cipher: Use MC to hit face, have other cards trade and board control/get effects off. With Ryoma5, once can have a constant 1-drop around for an effect, or a 60-ATK Kanna to further enforce control. However, Ryoma is slow to achieve his Class Change to Thundering Trueblade, so he will have to endure a good amount of face shots until he can destroy things as a Warrior of Lightning.

SF here, coming back from the dead to post a Ryouma MC for those whose very soul RESONATES with the crown prince of Hoshido! he's2slotho ;_;

[spoiler=A really bad Ryoma deck][Copies] Cost(Promo) Character, Title

[3] 5(4) Ryouma, Thundering Trueblade

[2] 4(3) Ryouma, Hoshido's Successor

[1] 1(-) Ryouma, Crown Prince of Hoshido*

[3] 4(3) Corrin, Chosen Future of the Prince

[3] 1(-) Corrin, Prince of Hoshido

[4] 1(-) Hinoka, First Princess of Hoshido

[2] 3(2) Takumi, User of the Fuujin Yumi

[3] 1(-) Takumi, Hoshido's Youngest Royal Brother

[2] 4(3) Sakura, Benevolent War Priestess

[3] 1(-) Sakura, Hoshidan Younger Sister

[3] 3(2) Asama, Sharp-Tongued Mountain Priest

[4] 3(2) Tsubaki, Perfect Wing

[4] 1(-) Tsubaki, Graceful Warrior

[4] 1(-) KannaF, Young Dragon Princess

[4] 1(-) Emma, Apprentice Pegasus Warrior

Usual strategy of Cipher: Use MC to hit face, have other cards trade and board control/get effects off. With Ryoma5, once can have a constant 1-drop around for an effect, or a 60-ATK Kanna to further enforce control. However, Ryoma is slow to achieve his Class Change to Thundering Trueblade, so he will have to endure a good amount of face shots until he can destroy things as a Warrior of Lightning.Th

The deck is pretty solid. You can bump the number of ryouma's up if you want to. Other usefull cards such as saizou can also be used in this deck.

Asama probably isnt needed. Corrins 1's arnt really needed.

watch the amount of Promoted units you have as you want to easily field

Edited by DonDon

Nephenee Main deck

x 4 Nephenee 1

x4 Nephenee 4/3

4 of both Nephenee, standard. Good.

x2 Priam 4/3

Priam's actually pretty good. He's an 80 where it matters (Opposing Sword, Axe, Lance users) Archers and Mages can still get over him, but outside of Mist 3 I can't think of any Mages used at the moment, archers usually aren't played in anything over rank 1 as they lose attacking emblem, tend to have crappy effects and low attack. Priam's a big beater for free most of the time, I'd up him to 3 or keep him at 2. (Him being a 10 support sucks, and holds him back from being an insta-4 card.

x2 Mist 1

Basic Cleric, IMO up her to 4.

x1 Shade 3/2

The potential is there, if her and Nephenee are the only two units on the field they're both +10, but this makes her a 60 base, which is fine I guess... But she's just short of being a great card, cut her.

x3 Mist 3/2

I'm actually pretty iffy on Mist 3 for a few reasons.

First off, she's a 3/2 with an ability that has no real advantage over her base form (They're both 2 bond flips, they both retrieve a unit from retreat, but Mist 1 doesn't need to attack for her to go off)

The second issue I have with her is that she needs to successfully kill something for her effect to go off. Being a 60 1-2 range is fine, she can pick on little guys for easy kills, but your opponent can evade her attack and then you've wasted 2 bonds for nothing. Mist 1 works regardless of what your opponent has I'm their hand which IMO, makes her superior. If Mist 3 flipped 1 bond, or she got 2 units for 2 bonds then sure. She's definitely a decent card though, I won't lie. Run her at 2.

x3 Lethe 2

You're not running nearly enough Fangs to warrant running her, 60 base with no chance of supporting isn't a good idea. She'll lose more often than she'll win.

If you like Lethe though, Lethe 1 actually isn't bad. She's a base 40 who can attack enemy clerics and Mages in the backline for free, and she's got Fighter Emblem so she can support for 30 when attacking.

Cut Lethe 3 or replace her with Lethe 1.

x2 Soren 3/2 ST

This card isn't bad, but we have archers with Clearing the Skies with Archers Emblem that can clear fliers for us, and his other 2 variants offer better draw power. Cut him.

x1 Soren 4/3

In theory I really like Soren 4. He's the only card outside of Naesala that allows you to draw a card for free by fulfilling a requirement (Soren 1 is technically a -1, Soren 3 splits even. Soren 4 is a +1)

In practice, both of his effects are situational. His second ability has very fee situations where it's actually useful, not many units are a base 80 out of the box and you're better off evading than risk discarding a Soren on the off chance you support higher and they don't have a Crit.

*I might be entirely wrong about this next part as I'm unsure when this effect activates*

His first ability allows you to draw a card if you have less than 3 at the start of your turn. I assume this effect activates after draw phase, so you need note, or 1 card in your hand for him to work (though you draw 2 cards which is neat I guess). If this effect activates BEFORE draw, then it's better, but still not great. Cut him.

x1 Soren 1

Soren 1 is a more reliable draw engine than either of his promotes are allowing you to draw and discard when he's on the field. Thanks to Nephenee being our lord and Priam being a heavy hitter, being a 20 support brings us to 100 base attack anyways which works in our favour. He's also anti-flier. Max him to 4.

x2 Jill 1

She's a 30 support with Flying Emblem who becomes a pretty big 50 when she battles a manakete/Fang. Max her to 4

x1 Zihark 3/2

Nephenee is our lord, and we're only running a very, very small number of Laguz. His effect is also incredibly expensive for being a base 60. Cut him.

x2 Naesala 4

Naesala is a cool unit if we're running a bunch of Fangs because he acts as a draw engine. We have bow users who can easily climb Fliers, again good choice, but not for this deck. Cut him.

x3 Gatrie 1

I like the idea, he's a 30 support on defends and becomes big when attacked by anything bar a tome user. Unfortunately, we would much rather +20 during attack, and would prefer to run either archers for +40, or Fliers for consistent 30 supports. Cut him.

x1 Ranulf 3

x1 Ranulf 1

Neither of them fit the theme of the deck, and Ranulf wants a deck built around him. Cut him too.

x1 Black Knight 6/5

God Black Knight is so cool. He's nigh impossible to justify running in a deck due to how expensive he is. A 6 base is just crazy and he's only 80 base for that cost, 2 bond flip for +20, 1 - 2 range and 2 orbs is pretty decent and guarantees he's climbing pretty much anything in the game but he supports for 0. I can't justify putting him I'm any deck, because he almost guarantees one of my units lose if he supports me, he's a dead draw if I draw him early game and he's REALLY expensive. Cut him.

X1 Ike 5/4

IMO, Ike 5 is waaaay too slow for the meta right now and he's a little expensive. You could justify Ike 5 if he was your lord but as just another unit on your board, Ike 5 could die before he gets more than his 3 skill. He takes a LOT of resources. In this case, I'd say cut him.

x2 Ike 4/3

This Ike is not as good as Ike 5, and he's not really each a good pick for the deck IMO (aka Ike isn't our Mc). I'd cut him

x1 Ike 3/2

He's a 1-2 range if you class change into him and he's a 60 which is okay, but we need heavier hitters. Cut him.

x3 Elincia 1

She's a cool unit, and she has synergy with the deck bur we only have room for so many Clerics and Mist is better than her. She needs to be cut.

x2 Elincia 3/2

She offers board manipulation which is nice. She also offers +10 to your allies when someone levels up which is fine too I suppose... And she is a 30 support... But we could run much better fliers over her. Cut her.

x1 Elincia 4/3

IMO she's better than Elincia 3 being able to +10 all allied units until end turn for 1 bond is pretty sweet. You could splash in a second Elincia 4 if you want.

x2 Marcia 3/2

She's a 30 support and she offers a similar ability to Sumia granting allies +10 when supported by a flier which is pretty awesome. She's a 30 support too. Max her to 4.

I'd also run Marcia 1 at 4 too. She's a 30 support with rescue and Flying Emblem for additional mobility.

x1 Titania 1

X3 Titania 3/2

I like the idea of Titania 3, she allows you to level up Nephenee/Ike and activate their effects. Nephenee can already do this herself (Not that she wants anymore than say 3 copies under her anyways). Aside from that ability she's a rather unremarkable 60 base with a bad 10 support. Cut Titania 1 and 3.

Now for my opinions about other cards you could/should run.

Greil 3 - He's a cheap 70 and he's a 20 support so he's no slouch there either. Only issue is you can't bond him which can be an issue at times, but I've started using the Jeigan types in all my decks and they're pretty damn useful. I'd run him at 2 - 3

Reyson 1 - Nephenee gets buffed just by being promoted, so the -10 from dancing isn't as big a deal for her as it would be for other characters. He's a 20 support too. I'd consider him at 2.

Rolf 1 - Clearing the Skies is always good to have and he's a 20 support with +20 attack support I'd run him at 3 - 4.

Now that's it for potential greens, I'm going to suggest mixing with Blacks.

Luna (Or Selena now I guess) 3 - It's not hard for Nephenee to hit 100. Doing so brings Luna up to a massive 80 which is massive, I'm a big fan of this card.id run her at 4

Corrin (F) 5 - Her first ability is why I'd consider her. 3 bonds to destroy ANY 3 units except MC? Yes please. Her secondary effect applies, but not all that much. You could run her at 4.

Corrin (M) 4 - Black variant. This card is pretty good, tap him and 2 other units to pop a card. Unfortunately because we're not running whites, we can't untap him but he's another option.

Camilla 1 and 4 - Her 1 is simply a Flier with 30 support and Flying Emblem is handy for mobility. Her 4 when promoted is a 120 during your turn, and pops a 1 or lower every turn, and she's a 30 support. I'd run 4 and 4

Beruka 1 and 3 - Beruka 1 is 30 support with Flying Emblem, Beruka 3 allows you to move an allied unit if she wins by battle and she has the tomahawk to become a 60 1-2 range. Additional targets for Marcia, adds consistency to the deck and can be used as bond fodder.

Elise 1 and 4 - She's an alternative Cleric for Blacks and IMO if you're gonna run mixed, she's superior to Mist 3. For 2 bonds and an orb you can fetch 2 cards at the start of your turn and if promoted, you can discard an Elise to place the top card from your deck into your orbs.

I understand she's not for everyone though, and destroying one of your own orbs is rough, but it's another resource you can use for Cleric abilities, and she can replenish orbs if you promote.

Velour 3 - She's a really neat card, only MC can evade her attacks and if she wins by battle she can take a copy of herself from the retreat for 1 bond. Biggest downside is her being a 60 base and a 10 support, which kinda blows.

I'm actually trying to build Nephenee at the momemt myself, so I'd hardly consider me a master, and these are nothing but opinions and suggestions that you can take or ignore.

Also, you may want to consider getting your hands on blues. Nowi 3, Cordelia 3, Sumia 3, Robin M 2, Tharja, Virion, you've got a bunch of really good options that you could splash into Nephenee if you wanted.

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Silas MC deck

x4 Silas 3/4 ; x4 Silas 1

x4 Black Kamui (F) 1 ; x4 White Kamui (F) ; x1 Black Kamui (F) 4/3 ; x3 White Kamui (F) 4/3

x4 White Kamui (M) 1 ; x4 Black Kamui (M) 1 ; x1 White Kamui (M) 4/3 ; x2 Black Kamui (M) 4/3 ; x1 White Kamui (M) 5/4

x2 Gunter

x2 Kanna (M) 3/2

x1 Eponie 3/2 ; x4 Eponie 1

x1 Mitama 3/2

x3 Syalla 1

x3 Tsukuyomi 1 ; x1 Tsukuyomi 3/2

X1 Nowi 3

Basically, this deck is just Pick a God and pray for Hero Emblem support whenever a black unit attack. The amount of Kamuis in this deck is just so Silas can get 100 from Kamuis support half the time. The promoted Kamui are there to do their Kamui stuff. White Kamui F to deploy 3 cost and below units. Black Kamui M to tap and destroy a unit. Rest of the promoted Kamuis are just there to fill up space. Promoted Eponie and Mitama are in for the fun of it. Cost one Eponie for maximum shipping. Tsukuyomi and Syalla for hand refresh if I didn't get to draw my promoted MC. And Nowi is just to take back bonds after turn 7.

Edited by Pineshiba

deck name: Why Won't ST Kamuko Just Work

wFOL3zy.jpg

There's 4 Promoted Beroas, the flannels are, uh, proxies

The Kisaragi stack includes 4 takumis and 4 setsunas

mainly for beroa and kamuko to terrorize the enemy's rearguard together

It's not working as well as I thought it would be, so opinions would be greatly appreciated d :Nino:

Nephenee Main deck

x 4 Nephenee 1

x4 Nephenee 4/3

4 of both Nephenee, standard. Good.

x2 Priam 4/3

Priam's actually pretty good. He's an 80 where it matters (Opposing Sword, Axe, Lance users) Archers and Mages can still get over him, but outside of Mist 3 I can't think of any Mages used at the moment, archers usually aren't played in anything over rank 1 as they lose attacking emblem, tend to have crappy effects and low attack. Priam's a big beater for free most of the time, I'd up him to 3 or keep him at 2. (Him being a 10 support sucks, and holds him back from being an insta-4 card.

x2 Mist 1

Basic Cleric, IMO up her to 4.

x1 Shade 3/2

The potential is there, if her and Nephenee are the only two units on the field they're both +10, but this makes her a 60 base, which is fine I guess... But she's just short of being a great card, cut her.

x3 Mist 3/2

I'm actually pretty iffy on Mist 3 for a few reasons.

First off, she's a 3/2 with an ability that has no real advantage over her base form (They're both 2 bond flips, they both retrieve a unit from retreat, but Mist 1 doesn't need to attack for her to go off)

The second issue I have with her is that she needs to successfully kill something for her effect to go off. Being a 60 1-2 range is fine, she can pick on little guys for easy kills, but your opponent can evade her attack and then you've wasted 2 bonds for nothing. Mist 1 works regardless of what your opponent has I'm their hand which IMO, makes her superior. If Mist 3 flipped 1 bond, or she got 2 units for 2 bonds then sure. She's definitely a decent card though, I won't lie. Run her at 2.

x3 Lethe 2

You're not running nearly enough Fangs to warrant running her, 60 base with no chance of supporting isn't a good idea. She'll lose more often than she'll win.

If you like Lethe though, Lethe 1 actually isn't bad. She's a base 40 who can attack enemy clerics and Mages in the backline for free, and she's got Fighter Emblem so she can support for 30 when attacking.

Cut Lethe 3 or replace her with Lethe 1.

x2 Soren 3/2 ST

This card isn't bad, but we have archers with Clearing the Skies with Archers Emblem that can clear fliers for us, and his other 2 variants offer better draw power. Cut him.

x1 Soren 4/3

In theory I really like Soren 4. He's the only card outside of Naesala that allows you to draw a card for free by fulfilling a requirement (Soren 1 is technically a -1, Soren 3 splits even. Soren 4 is a +1)

In practice, both of his effects are situational. His second ability has very fee situations where it's actually useful, not many units are a base 80 out of the box and you're better off evading than risk discarding a Soren on the off chance you support higher and they don't have a Crit.

*I might be entirely wrong about this next part as I'm unsure when this effect activates*

His first ability allows you to draw a card if you have less than 3 at the start of your turn. I assume this effect activates after draw phase, so you need note, or 1 card in your hand for him to work (though you draw 2 cards which is neat I guess). If this effect activates BEFORE draw, then it's better, but still not great. Cut him.

x1 Soren 1

Soren 1 is a more reliable draw engine than either of his promotes are allowing you to draw and discard when he's on the field. Thanks to Nephenee being our lord and Priam being a heavy hitter, being a 20 support brings us to 100 base attack anyways which works in our favour. He's also anti-flier. Max him to 4.

x2 Jill 1

She's a 30 support with Flying Emblem who becomes a pretty big 50 when she battles a manakete/Fang. Max her to 4

x1 Zihark 3/2

Nephenee is our lord, and we're only running a very, very small number of Laguz. His effect is also incredibly expensive for being a base 60. Cut him.

x2 Naesala 4

Naesala is a cool unit if we're running a bunch of Fangs because he acts as a draw engine. We have bow users who can easily climb Fliers, again good choice, but not for this deck. Cut him.

x3 Gatrie 1

I like the idea, he's a 30 support on defends and becomes big when attacked by anything bar a tome user. Unfortunately, we would much rather +20 during attack, and would prefer to run either archers for +40, or Fliers for consistent 30 supports. Cut him.

x1 Ranulf 3

x1 Ranulf 1

Neither of them fit the theme of the deck, and Ranulf wants a deck built around him. Cut him too.

x1 Black Knight 6/5

God Black Knight is so cool. He's nigh impossible to justify running in a deck due to how expensive he is. A 6 base is just crazy and he's only 80 base for that cost, 2 bond flip for +20, 1 - 2 range and 2 orbs is pretty decent and guarantees he's climbing pretty much anything in the game but he supports for 0. I can't justify putting him I'm any deck, because he almost guarantees one of my units lose if he supports me, he's a dead draw if I draw him early game and he's REALLY expensive. Cut him.

X1 Ike 5/4

IMO, Ike 5 is waaaay too slow for the meta right now and he's a little expensive. You could justify Ike 5 if he was your lord but as just another unit on your board, Ike 5 could die before he gets more than his 3 skill. He takes a LOT of resources. In this case, I'd say cut him.

x2 Ike 4/3

This Ike is not as good as Ike 5, and he's not really each a good pick for the deck IMO (aka Ike isn't our Mc). I'd cut him

x1 Ike 3/2

He's a 1-2 range if you class change into him and he's a 60 which is okay, but we need heavier hitters. Cut him.

x3 Elincia 1

She's a cool unit, and she has synergy with the deck bur we only have room for so many Clerics and Mist is better than her. She needs to be cut.

x2 Elincia 3/2

She offers board manipulation which is nice. She also offers +10 to your allies when someone levels up which is fine too I suppose... And she is a 30 support... But we could run much better fliers over her. Cut her.

x1 Elincia 4/3

IMO she's better than Elincia 3 being able to +10 all allied units until end turn for 1 bond is pretty sweet. You could splash in a second Elincia 4 if you want.

x2 Marcia 3/2

She's a 30 support and she offers a similar ability to Sumia granting allies +10 when supported by a flier which is pretty awesome. She's a 30 support too. Max her to 4.

I'd also run Marcia 1 at 4 too. She's a 30 support with rescue and Flying Emblem for additional mobility.

x1 Titania 1

X3 Titania 3/2

I like the idea of Titania 3, she allows you to level up Nephenee/Ike and activate their effects. Nephenee can already do this herself (Not that she wants anymore than say 3 copies under her anyways). Aside from that ability she's a rather unremarkable 60 base with a bad 10 support. Cut Titania 1 and 3.

Now for my opinions about other cards you could/should run.

Greil 3 - He's a cheap 70 and he's a 20 support so he's no slouch there either. Only issue is you can't bond him which can be an issue at times, but I've started using the Jeigan types in all my decks and they're pretty damn useful. I'd run him at 2 - 3

Reyson 1 - Nephenee gets buffed just by being promoted, so the -10 from dancing isn't as big a deal for her as it would be for other characters. He's a 20 support too. I'd consider him at 2.

Rolf 1 - Clearing the Skies is always good to have and he's a 20 support with +20 attack support I'd run him at 3 - 4.

Now that's it for potential greens, I'm going to suggest mixing with Blacks.

Luna (Or Selena now I guess) 3 - It's not hard for Nephenee to hit 100. Doing so brings Luna up to a massive 80 which is massive, I'm a big fan of this card.id run her at 4

Corrin (F) 5 - Her first ability is why I'd consider her. 3 bonds to destroy ANY 3 units except MC? Yes please. Her secondary effect applies, but not all that much. You could run her at 4.

Corrin (M) 4 - Black variant. This card is pretty good, tap him and 2 other units to pop a card. Unfortunately because we're not running whites, we can't untap him but he's another option.

Camilla 1 and 4 - Her 1 is simply a Flier with 30 support and Flying Emblem is handy for mobility. Her 4 when promoted is a 120 during your turn, and pops a 1 or lower every turn, and she's a 30 support. I'd run 4 and 4

Beruka 1 and 3 - Beruka 1 is 30 support with Flying Emblem, Beruka 3 allows you to move an allied unit if she wins by battle and she has the tomahawk to become a 60 1-2 range. Additional targets for Marcia, adds consistency to the deck and can be used as bond fodder.

Elise 1 and 4 - She's an alternative Cleric for Blacks and IMO if you're gonna run mixed, she's superior to Mist 3. For 2 bonds and an orb you can fetch 2 cards at the start of your turn and if promoted, you can discard an Elise to place the top card from your deck into your orbs.

I understand she's not for everyone though, and destroying one of your own orbs is rough, but it's another resource you can use for Cleric abilities, and she can replenish orbs if you promote.

Velour 3 - She's a really neat card, only MC can evade her attacks and if she wins by battle she can take a copy of herself from the retreat for 1 bond. Biggest downside is her being a 60 base and a 10 support, which kinda blows.

I'm actually trying to build Nephenee at the momemt myself, so I'd hardly consider me a master, and these are nothing but opinions and suggestions that you can take or ignore.

Also, you may want to consider getting your hands on blues. Nowi 3, Cordelia 3, Sumia 3, Robin M 2, Tharja, Virion, you've got a bunch of really good options that you could splash into Nephenee if you wanted.

HOT DAMN. So much I wanna say. Damn. I hate how luck based this game is and therefore hard as hell to build a strategy that is good that can last a whole game, This game forces you to throw 3 minimum strats into a single deck incase the first 2 fall flat. Also all the suggestions you have I dont have an argument for most of them but it brings me to my next point on the game and thats price vs building. In order to have a viable good deck you have to shell out shit tons of money....to play with the 3 people you see a few times a week and thats all. More of a rant I know its just a nag when someones suggestions are add 4 of this SR to your deck that you probably MAYBE got one of out 2 card boxes total. I'm crying cause im not rich enough to buy shit tons of cipher cards wah lol. Also I would absolutly LOVE to mix this deck with black for that power booster, I thought about it but couldnt figure anything out ultimately. I'd also have to rape my Kamui/Camilla Lord deck to get a great Nephenee deck.

It's pretty easy to build a viable deck out of a starter deck and commons. (I did so for most of my group, and have lost to each one at least once)

All you need is to understand the underlying mechanics and dynamics of the game. Especially for a starter deck adaptation, that usually just means playing as many fliers as possible, and no 10s.

Lucina lead deck

4x Lucina 1

4x Lucina 4

4x Chrom 1

3x Robin F 1

2x Lissa 1

2x Fredrick 3

2x Virion 1

2x Sumia 1

1x Gaius 3

3x Cordelia 3

3x Cordelia 1

3x Nowi 1

3x Nowi 3

4x Tharja 4

4x Tharja 1

2x Cherche 1

3x Gerome 4

1x Robin M 2

General strategy:

Lucina 4 top deck or heal with Lissa 1, use the draw 3 scry ability to manipulate support triggers and attack supps (Nowi 1, Virion 1, Chrom 1, Robin F 1), sortie Gaius if needed for the top check.

Scry ability is very helpful for early game advantage, hoping for a big enough lead in the beginning to pull off the win.

Deck does not fair well against tank decks like Inigo, Gerome is the only saving grace. Gets destroyed if you cannot set up faster. While scry is good, I lose Lucina’s fast. Tharja is too bond heavy, but she’s won me games, so I’m unsure if losing the extra 10 damage is worth dropping her for Henry. High 20 support line loses against decks with many flying units. 2 70 attackers (Lucina and Fred) don’t seem to cut it, but I can’t do much about decks that hide their MC in the rear guard. Originally had Robin F 4, but Robin F 1 never survived long enough for me to be able to use the orb ability, so I switched to the PR Robin M 2.

10 Support: 2%

20 Support: 72%

30 Support: 22%

I really like Lucina as a character and want to keep using her. But my recent losses are making me consider switching back to Chrom, or maining Marth instead, or a hybrid Marth/Lucina deck. Also my luck is awful and I support trigger Lucina all day every day, even with only 8 copies floating around. I only have set 1 cards, but am willing to consider other colors that could possibly have good synergy with blue. I’m hoping for more support for this deck with set 4 when it releases. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Lucina lead deck

4x Lucina 1

4x Lucina 4

4x Chrom 1

3x Robin F 1

2x Lissa 1

2x Fredrick 3

2x Virion 1

2x Sumia 1

1x Gaius 3

3x Cordelia 3

3x Cordelia 1

3x Nowi 1

3x Nowi 3

4x Tharja 4

4x Tharja 1

2x Cherche 1

3x Gerome 4

1x Robin M 2

Since it's a deck based on stacking, when you compare Lucina to Azura, Lucina sorta falls off in that regard. Anyway:

Since the deck is pure Blue, and it's Lucina, you want to maximise the potential of Lucina.

All in all:

- You probably have enough Lucinas. If you feel you don't have enough you can possibly tech in 1-2 Lucina 2.

- I'm not sure if you want to use Chrom or not. Taking 2 orbs at once is good and all but I guess if your aggro you go aggro with this deck.

- I've never found RobinF too good overall. I don't think she's very good when I it's probably better to go more aggressive with Lucina.

- I recommend using maximum copies of Lissa1. Works when you have your promotion in the retreat when you don't have it and also grabs another copy of Lucina to dump with Lucina's effect.

- You wanna stack Virion1 as much as you can, so it's best to max Virion at 4 copies so you can stack him with Lucina more often.

- Gaius is okay as 1 copy but the 10 support might not be worth his effect. It's up to you for this one. It's usually left to personal preference.

- I'd recommend maxing Cordelia 3/1 at maximum copies if you have them.

- I think Nowi3 is okay to use at 3 copies. 4 Copies is okay too. Nowi1 depends on whether you use much bonds in the deck. If you really need to accelerate / use a lot of bonds, then I guess it's okay.

- RobinM, I recommend as a 2 of if anything. Good card.

Other Suggestions:

Try using Henry 3/1 in your Deck. Stacking for the dark mage emblem is strong and almost always good to have when you want to win in hand advantage.

You can splash White (has a lot of archers) or Black (has dark mage emblems) into this kind of deck and almost get away with it.

The deck is pretty solid. You can bump the number of ryouma's up if you want to. Other usefull cards such as saizou can also be used in this deck.

Asama probably isnt needed. Corrins 1's arnt really needed.

watch the amount of Promoted units you have as you want to easily field

I don't necessarily like Takumi3 in the deck, nor Corrin1. Takumi4 is sometimes nice, but probably the best option overall is to play Hinoka4 and replace Takumis with Setsunas.

Takumi3's there to snipe backrow with backrow, though +10 attack and maybe a CCS really isn't worth the trouble. Corrin1 is there for early game support/doge/CCSing. And eh... Hinoka and Setsuna are combo cards, and Suzukaze/Midoriko have proven that I can't pull off comboes. Asama is there for better/more heals.

SF here, coming back from the dead to post a Ryouma MC for those whose very soul RESONATES with the crown prince of Hoshido! he's2slotho ;_;[spoiler=A really bad Ryoma deck][Copies] Cost(Promo) Character, Title[3] 5(4) Ryouma, Thundering Trueblade[2] 4(3) Ryouma, Hoshido's Successor[1] 1(-) Ryouma, Crown Prince of Hoshido*[3] 4(3) Corrin, Chosen Future of the Prince[3] 1(-) Corrin, Prince of Hoshido[4] 1(-) Hinoka, First Princess of Hoshido[2] 3(2) Takumi, User of the Fuujin Yumi[3] 1(-) Takumi, Hoshido's Youngest Royal Brother[2] 4(3) Sakura, Benevolent War Priestess[3] 1(-) Sakura, Hoshidan Younger Sister[3] 3(2) Asama, Sharp-Tongued Mountain Priest[4] 3(2) Tsubaki, Perfect Wing[4] 1(-) Tsubaki, Graceful Warrior[4] 1(-) KannaF, Young Dragon Princess[4] 1(-) Emma, Apprentice Pegasus Warrior

Usual strategy of Cipher: Use MC to hit face, have other cards trade and board control/get effects off. With Ryoma5, once can have a constant 1-drop around for an effect, or a 60-ATK Kanna to further enforce control. However, Ryoma is slow to achieve his Class Change to Thundering Trueblade, so he will have to endure a good amount of face shots until he can destroy things as a Warrior of Lightning.

Deck looks good for the most part, suggestions are as follows.

Ryoma - Personally, I'd have at least 8 copies. I run 10 in mine, but I feel a little inconsistent at times. Up Ryoma 5 to 4, up Ryoma 1 to 4, Ryoma 2 is fine as is, or you could cut him and run more Corrin.

Corrin 4 - Nice choice. Buffs your units and makes Ryoma REALLY big.

Corrin 1 - Not a big fan, you already have a promotion Ryoma that can take 2 orbs when your backs against the wall, he's small and doesn't synergize well with the deck outside of his attack emblem. I run Corrin 5 over him because he's a free summon and allows my units to push for game. Then again, I run a LOT of rank 1's, so his effect is rather useful to me. I'd either cut Corrin 1 completely, or run Corrin 5 over him.

Hinoka 1 - No complaints.

Takumi 3 - Ehh... I'm not a fan. I don't see Archers as units I try and keep alive, usually I use them to solve a problem in the backline and then let them die off. I'd cut him.

Takumi 1 - I prefer him over Setsuna, +10 from a promoted unit being on the field is relatively easy to obtain (Even if you usually can't get it before turn 3) and I find problem units such as Clerics aren't played until mid-game when they need to fetch promotions/crit/evades. He's also a 40 support when attacking. Max him.

Sakura 4 - I think she's really awesome. Personally, I'd max her and either cut or lower Sakura 1. But that's just me. Honestly though, she's fine where she is at 2.

Sakura 1 - Cleric, standard. I'd either max her or Sakura 4 and reduce the other to 2 for 6 total.

Asama 3 - I don't like him. You don't run many 30 supports which means he'll mostly be a 70 when attacking which is pretty weak honestly, plus you have Sakura AND Ryoma for fetching cards from your retreat. I'd cut him.

Tsubaki 3 - He's a fine choice. Helps you thin the deck and searches for copies of himself on crit, and he's a 30 support.

Tsubaki 1 - Good.

Kanna 1 - Bond acceleration, she's fine.

Emma 1 - Rescue, 30 support. Good.

My suggestions for other cards:

Corrin 5 - As I mentioned earlier, I run him instead of Corrin 1. My deck runs 3, but I also run a little over 20 1's, so I guess he works a little better for me.

Setsuna 1 - You can replace Takumi with her if you want, she's +10 when Hinoka is on the board.

Kagerou 1 - Ninjas are good. She's basically a permanent 40 (+10 when Ryoma's on the field) she has 1 - 2 range,and she can deploy from being supported by discarding a card. More targets for Ryoma 5, and combos with Corrin 5. Max her if you run her.

Saizou 1 - Again, he's basically a permanent 40. He's a ninja. Max him if you run.

Saizou 3 - I like him because Ninjas are strong early game, and they're strong when you push with Corrin 5, they're relatively weak otherwise. He can tap 2 useless Ninjas to become a base 70 for the turn, and if you use this effect, when he attacks you can look at the top card of your opponents deck and choose to discard it or not. If it would be a good support, ditch it. If it's a bad support, keep it and run over them.

Tsukuyomi 3 - He's pretty cool. He's a 60 during your turn on the front-line and he's got that 1-2 range, he's anti-dragon too which is cool. I like him.

Grey 1 - He's another ninja if you wanna run that, he moves himself to safety which is good.

Grey 3 - He can be run stand alone, hit and run really well. Just another alternative.

Azura 4 - She's really awesome. Stacking your deck for 1 bond? Yes please. 2 bond flips she becomes a 70 too.

Felicia 5 - Ryoma's big. Felicia can push for game pretty easy, and she can swing twice for 120.

Nephenee Main deck

x1 Soren 4/3In theory I really like Soren 4. He's the only card outside of Naesala that allows you to draw a card for free by fulfilling a requirement (Soren 1 is technically a -1, Soren 3 splits even. Soren 4 is a +1)

x1 Soren 1Soren 1 is a more reliable draw engine than either of his promotes are allowing you to draw and discard when he's on the field. Thanks to Nephenee being our lord and Priam being a heavy hitter, being a 20 support brings us to 100 base attack anyways which works in our favour. He's also anti-flier. Max him to 4.

Dude, where are u getting your card effects from? Soren 1 is draw 1 discard 1 when triggered as your attacking unit's support, its not an active ability when he's on the field. And Soren4's "discard 1 Soren , target 80 attack enemy unit gets failed support this turn" can only be used on your own turn. Also his 1st ability lets you draw a card when your hand size is 3 or below, and it's before your start of turn draw . So meaning if you started the turn with 3 cards you draw 2 more. Edited by Nanaka

Dude, where are u getting your card effects from? Soren 1 is draw 1 discard 1 when triggered as your attacking unit's support, its not an active ability when he's on the field. And Soren4's "discard 1 Soren , target 80 attack enemy unit gets failed support this turn" can only be used on your own turn. Also his 1st ability lets you draw a card when your hand size is 3 or below, and it's before your start of turn draw . So meaning if you started the turn with 3 cards you draw 2 more.

Soren 1 I got mixed up on, he is an attack emblem support, he's still a better draw engine than Soren 4 IMO.

Soren 4' first ability like I mentioned, I had no idea when it activates, before or after draw. Before draw you say? Sure. It's a better effect now. Is it better than Soren 1? I don't think so TBH. 3 cards in hand is situational, especially since you need 4 bonds (Or 3 if you promote) him in your hand/on the field AND 3 cards I'm hand? I'd much rather just support and thing my deck out. His second ability? I'll admit I was wrong on that too... Still a situation effect.

Thanks for correcting me though.

Soren 1 I got mixed up on, he is an attack emblem support, he's still a better draw engine than Soren 4 IMO.

Soren 4' first ability like I mentioned, I had no idea when it activates, before or after draw. Before draw you say? Sure. It's a better effect now. Is it better than Soren 1? I don't think so TBH. 3 cards in hand is situational, especially since you need 4 bonds (Or 3 if you promote) him in your hand/on the field AND 3 cards I'm hand? I'd much rather just support and thing my deck out. His second ability? I'll admit I was wrong on that too... Still a situation effect.

Thanks for correcting me though.

Soren 1 is a refresh engine, not draw since you need to discard a card. Unless you got draw engine and hand refresh engine mixed up too?