Rate my Deck thread

Omegaweapon

I see people having fun posting decks here.

Let me post mine.

12496434_10153338117812135_6962445521914

=) have fun rating guys!

Well if it's an All-blue sword themed deck... and your satisfied with it... I guess there isn't really any room for improvements then right?

If Set 4 has more Blue-Sword units, then you can use them when the time comes.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that a lack of tact in criticism also leads to a lack of tact in TAKING the criticism- However, they have a point because this deck is not "aggressive" at all.

Your main damage dealers are going to hit for 80 after supports a LOT (but also a lot of 90, rarely 100) so you simply can't beat a lord that's at 70 and mills a flier. More easily put, you cannot beat an enemy that plays a lot of 30 supports. A card's power is not in the card itself, but in the average attack power it will reach in a deck, and that is why fliers are so important.

On the flipside, you're also very likely to lose Orbs against 50~60 attack units, as they're always going to support for 20 or 30, and you're quite likely to support for 10.

tl;dr - Your Lord is 80, everybody else's lord is 90. The result is obvious.

The MC is Chrom, in case my dp and the top left enclosed in snapcase 1 cost foil Chrom from the starter deck wasn't obvious.

This is meant to be an all sword, all blue theme deck. Call it a no-fliers therapy if it makes you feel better about no fliers in the deck.

- If you look carefully, this deck is an all out agressive with mid-high chance of double orb destroying attacks, mainly due to ST Chrom, 1 cost Lucina Hero Emblem and presumbly a class changed Owain.

If I look carefully, I see this as a deck that SEEMS aggressive in theory, but actually isn't. 2 orb hits can actually work AGAINST you (If it's early game, and I have 5 orbs, you're gonna let me take 2? Okay sure. I could use the boost.) Orbs can be considered a resource in the same way your hands are, personally I LIKE taking the first 2 or 3 orbs, because it's extra cards and you might let me draw into the card I want such as a promotion, a crit/evade.

Outside of that 2 orb hit though, your deck doesn't really offer much pressure at all. It LOOKS aggressive, but it hits like a wet noodle in actuality.

- Due to the maxed out copies of each card(except 2 cost Lucina since its already a total of 11 Lucinas, promoted Lon'qu, Gaius, and promoted Owain), I tend to have a higher chance to go for a critical despite a 10/20 support.

Running 4/4 of a unit is standard, it's nothing new. You have no higher chance of going for a critical than I do. The difference is that OUTSIDE of a critical, I can still put damage on the board, your deck will struggle.

- Yes I might lose out on defense but that's what Robin M is for, unless you got no idea what he does.

You lose out on attack also. But yes, Robin M 2 is a nice tech, however you shouldn't consider him a crutch by any stretch of the imagination.

- If I have a class changed Lon'qu on the field, he is minimum 60 to a max of 120 (rare but if I'm lucky enough to get all them swords out) attack which is strong enough to handle most units without even counting support.

If I let you get 120 Lon'qu out, I'm either playing with you, or I'm bad at the game.

Yes, he is minimum 60 because you have Chrom on board. But he's supporting for an 80 and MAYBE 90 at most, which is the LEAST I'm supporting for, your odds aren't great.

Throw in another swordie, so he's 70. You're supporting for 80 - 100. I'm usually supporting 90 - 100, your chances are better, but still not great.

THREE swordies and he's 80. Okay, so now he's 90 - 110? If you hit one of your attack emblems (That isn't Lon'qu mind you) then you might win, I can still support with about 50+% into 100, which you still can't climb.

FOUR Swordies and you're 90. So 100 - 120, okay. Now we're talking. I'm always taking orbs or evading. This is what you want.

You're also investing resources into FOUR extra units. For Lon'qu to be effective, you'd have to run a bunch of little guys, and play them all at once, because I'm not gonna leave Lon'qu alive for FOUR TURNS while you play a 4/5 unit ever turn.

Also, Lon'qu ISN'T YOUR MC so I can AND WILL just run over him.

- There is also SR Lucina who can pretty much run the show by herself if she is class changed and I have an available Lucina in hand to use her skill, it makes a lot of difference at times.

If by running the show, you mean running around with her hands in the air while your theatre burns down, then sure. If you have a Lucina in hand, then yes. You can TRY and stack your deck and hope you have an attack emblem that you can swing into, what happens if you draw into 3 20's? Or worse, 3 10's? There's LITERALLY nothing you can do. And your only bet is to hopelessly burn your next 3 cards, knowing you can't climb my MC. That doesn't sound like running the show to me.

- Gregor is simply there as a staple bond card or early game extra attacker and also because he contributes to Lon'qu if the latter is on the field.

Actually, Nowi/Tiki are staple bond cards.

But, here's the thing with Gregor is that he's only effective if your deck PRESSURES me into killing him. If you have Tiki 1 as your MC and you play Gregor and hide her in the back, of COURSE I'm going to swing over him to try and kill her ASAP, otherwise I lose.

Your deck? I just don't feel a need to ever swing into Gregor. I'll quite happily just leave him alone and swing into your other units on the frontline.

If you wanna hide your MC in the backline then I can either sit there, and build resources (Because the rest of your deck isn't really doing much to hurt me) or I can play a 60 1-2 range who will pot shot at your MC all day. You're probably not running over my mage, so I can win relatively easily with that.

- The 1 costs are there to serve as the 30 supports on attack, Inigo is used here because when Lucina is on the field he is a 50 which is good for early game attacks.

Yeah, 30 supports on attack. 10 on defend, which is BAD. You're running Inigo for 1 female? He's only +10 during your turn and only while she's on the field. You're better off either running a deck focused around Inigo, or cutting him completely because he's not contributing ANYTHING to your deck past turn 2 or 3.

- Not to forget the SR Chrom who can boost everyone for another extra 30 attack power and single out the opponent's MC.

Sure can, Chrom 5 is probably your only legitimate way of putting any damage on the board. THAT is pressure. However, usually his effect is only hitting 2 or 3 units beside himself. Half your deck are 40's, which make them a 70... Which means they're not a threat at all, and all your 70's I have to evade or take orbs for, which is nice... If you can pull it off.

tl;dr: I don't think the statement "10 Supports are never needed." is true and if fliers is all people can suggest then please keep your fliers.

10 supports are only really okay in 2 cases.

1. As your MC

2. If they're a REALLY REALLY REALLY good card (Priam 4 is probably one of the only 10's I'd consider running outside of MC TBH)

Outside of that, 10 supports literally do nothing but hurt your deck. There is no aggression in it, because aggression is directly linked to your supports. You could have an 80 base on the board, but if you run a deck of nothing but 10's, he's only ever a 90 and there's no threat.

And I don't just suggest Fliers. Sometimes I suggest Archers too. >_>

If you wanna run a "Themed" deck, be my guest. But unless the answer you wanted was "Wow, cool themed deck man!" you're gonna be disappointed.

TBH, this thread is tailored more towards helping people build more competitive decks (If you're playing for fun, splash whatever the hell you want. Just don't be surprised if you lose)

But I dunno, maybe I'm just getting something different out of this than everyone else.

It sounds like you don't really want any help with your deck at all, you just want to show it off.

If that's so, cool.

If you want to make your deck better though, I guess you better start liking Fliers and Archers.

I mean, let's be honest here. Sumia and Cordelia are awesome in Awakening (And Cordelia is amazing in Cipher too, I don't care what anyone says. D:), they're pretty cool in Cipher too.

Cherche was pretty beast too, and you CAN'T say you don't like Gerome rome, he's medieval Batman and that's awesome.

At the end of the day, your deck is your deck. If you don't wanna play this game competitively that's totally okay, keep playing that deck.

If you want to win, then maybe you should tweak it a little. You can still keep Lucina and Chrom, just a few others would need to be replaced is all, for consistency sake.

I understand that a lack of tact in criticism also leads to a lack of tact in TAKING the criticism- However, they have a point because this deck is not "aggressive" at all.

Your main damage dealers are going to hit for 80 after supports a LOT (but also a lot of 90, rarely 100) so you simply can't beat a lord that's at 70 and mills a flier. More easily put, you cannot beat an enemy that plays a lot of 30 supports. A card's power is not in the card itself, but in the average attack power it will reach in a deck, and that is why fliers are so important.

On the flipside, you're also very likely to lose Orbs against 50~60 attack units, as they're always going to support for 20 or 30, and you're quite likely to support for 10.

tl;dr - Your Lord is 80, everybody else's lord is 90. The result is obvious.

you said a LOT like when on attack I'm definitely rolling into a promoted card instead of one of my 1 cost attack emblems or one of my 20 supports, last I count the ratio of attack emblems & 20 support is more than flat 10 support? And with attack emblem I can't still hit a lord at 70 who mills a flier? and ST Chrom giving an ally unit that class changed this turn +20 attack helps to make that unit hit 100 or more no?

Like I said, Robin M is to help with the losing orb at the beginning or any point of time that I have the chance to deploy him.

My Lord is high chance 80 on def but on attack I can hit 90-100 too, I don't see how "the result is obvious"

@ignis sphaera

can you use a spoiler tag or write outside of the quote... its a bit annoying to read it in between the contents in the quote.

anyway, yeah sure anyone will normally take that first 2 orb break, but the subsequent ones? and what if among the orbs you drew didn't had any of your lord cards for your crit/evade? I never said if my opponents will LIKE or DISLIKE taking 2 orbs, I'm saying the dual orb break helps even out the orb race.

Its not exactly standard, for some decks to fit in more cards they have to ratio either 4/3 or 3/2 and that reduces that units crit/evade chance but of course provide better variety in their deck mechanism.

Ok basically that Robin M was in reply to ScarletFlame's suggestion to drop him, like would you disagree that the orb he helps to revive could be crucial at times? Really give him a try if any of you haven't before asking me to drop him cause he worked most of the time for me and he provides constant 20 support for a sword which is not bad considering all the promoted non-MC swords are 10 supports only

My mention of Lon'qu is him as a good attack unit and nothing more, I didn't said he have to tank for 4 turns or be untouched for 4-5 turns. Aha you said no pressure but see you will be wary of him and want to get rid of him asap, that's exactly what I want him to do, so as to draw at least 1 attack(or more if he happens to survive) away from my Lord. Also, I will refrain from class changing him early unless I either have ST Chrom on the field already or I have say another 1-2 sword units on the field besides Chrom. Basically he is just another sword unit who happens to benefit from presence of sword units on the field that's all.

Now about Lucina, I don't know if you have some dislike for her or what but if I draw into 3 20s, high chance its either Chrom, Lucina or Robin M all are good. You do realise that I can put back any 1 card from my hand to the top deck not just from the 3 cards I drew right? Or maybe your understanding or mindset of the skill is different like how you understand drawing engine and refresh engine? Anyway, if I have to put back a 20 support or 10 support then so be it, I just have to target something else I can kill or use one of the other small unit to waste that support.

I saying he is a staple bond card for an all-sword deck, like he would be put into bond directly or put on the field for extra attack chance. Sure you ignore him that's good then my promoted Lon'qu will get the bonus +10 attack power and if I have another Gregor in hand I will just crit. If he is ignore then so be it.

1 cost Inigo is for the early rush and also 30 emblem attack, I'm only concerned with attack here not defense.

SR Chrom I have pulled off quite a number of times.

LOL you sound like I put only promoted units in my deck like seriously.

"Wow, cool themed deck man!", It sounds like you don't really want any help with your deck at all, you just want to show it off. -nah if I wanted that I would have created a new thread with a title of that sort.

and no its not that I don't like fliers or archers, I do have a Minerva deck full of fliers and previously a pure white Kamui (M) deck with full Takumi and Setsuna.

Initially, it was built as a fun theme deck, I have play tested this deck a number of times and it happened to work better than I thought. And like you said you don't mind taking that 2 orbs, similarly, I don't mind too to lose out on defense to take some orbs since i get to have more cards in hand to plan my next attack. Try this deck out I'm sure you will find it fun, and come on everyone here is to play to win even if its casual, unless you are telling me you are aiming to go Japan and join their official tournaments then ok sorry for taking up your time. Its just really sad to see every single time someone post something and the first thing you guys can say is add fliers without thoroughly understanding the reason/mechanism/theme behind it. Its like looking at parents telling their children "look just follow this fixed path we have for you and you won't go wrong", sure it probably won't go wrong, but where's the fun and the unique experiences to be gained if you don't try something else?

Anyway, I was just looking to see if anyone could provide some suggestion on probably the ratio I should put the for units and/or what other blue sword units to swap out for. If no then its fine, like VinceKnight said I'm also currently waiting for S4 to see if the new Chrom and any other blue sword units will be available and hopefully fit in.

Peace out.

X1VUIyL.jpg

This is my first post on this forum, I hope I added the picture right.
Posting my Ryoma deck, the main focus are Ryoma and Hinoka because their effects work pretty well together.
The deck plays a lot of fliers and archers because most of my lv 1 units can hit 60 base meaning a flier/archer support makes them 90/100 which should be enough to take on a enemy lord.

The fliers also help Ryoma1 staying alive until he promotes, Ryoma1's effect to get +10 from Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura support is also pretty often triggerd helping him stay alive.

Some explanation on some of my tech cards:
Azura2: Ryoma5 can revive her at the start of your turn(before you draw) triggering her effect. this allows you to pick your draw and know you first support of that turn.
Elise1: not sure about this one. I like that she can attack as soon as she hits the field and that hinoka can power her up, destroying your own orb in a deck that promotes late is risky however.

Sakura1: standard healer, not really where you should invest your bonds in, but she can be needed to grab your lord promotion. Miracle emblem never hurts in a deck where your lord is 90 and you opponent might need to crit.

Mozu1: Her defense emblem is great for ryoma5 getting a free unit helps keeping his effect up. She can also be boosted by Hinoka. I don't play her lv 3 card because I don't face high atk lords in my ''meta''.

Card I have been considering:
Kaze1: I like his effect but I feel it is to easy for the opponent to play around it.
Hisame2: Addding extra bonds and being a target for Ryoma5 is great but his 10 support is meh, also you don't really need his effect after you promote.

Ryoma4(Nohr version): Okay hear me out here. I'm not actually planning on ever playing this card to the field however it IS another crit/dodge for Ryoma with a whopping 30 support value.

I think the rest of the deck is pretty straightforward, any surgestions are welcome, thank you ^^

Edited by Xhemcil

X1VUIyL.jpg

Welcome to the forums? Well actually I already know who you are (I stalk a certain few tumblr posts).

Deck looks... Pretty standard for a Ryoma deck. I don't really like Elise1 though like you said, risky for your late promotion to take an orb in the game.

Well based from what I have already seen I guess you could run Grey1 although he isn't the best option around. I dunno.

X1VUIyL.jpg

I'd swap Elice 1 out for Kagerou 1, she gains +10 from Ryoma like Saizou 1.

Personally, Im not a huge fan of Kanna in Ryoma, I'd look at running something like Tsukuyomi 3, or maybe upping your 1 Ninjas to 4

They're small things though, the deck looks pretty good outside of that IMO.

X1VUIyL.jpg

This is my first post on this forum, I hope I added the picture right.

Posting my Ryoma deck, the main focus are Ryoma and Hinoka because their effects work pretty well together.

The deck plays a lot of fliers and archers because most of my lv 1 units can hit 60 base meaning a flier/archer support makes them 90/100 which should be enough to take on a enemy lord.

The fliers also help Ryoma1 staying alive until he promotes, Ryoma1's effect to get +10 from Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura support is also pretty often triggerd helping him stay alive.

Some explanation on some of my tech cards:

Azura2: Ryoma5 can revive her at the start of your turn(before you draw) triggering her effect. this allows you to pick your draw and know you first support of that turn.

Elise1: not sure about this one. I like that she can attack as soon as she hits the field and that hinoka can power her up, destroying your own orb in a deck that promotes late is risky however.

Sakura1: standard healer, not really where you should invest your bonds in, but she can be needed to grab your lord promotion. Miracle emblem never hurts in a deck where your lord is 90 and you opponent might need to crit.

Mozu1: Her defense emblem is great for ryoma5 getting a free unit helps keeping his effect up. She can also be boosted by Hinoka. I don't play her lv 3 card because I don't face high atk lords in my ''meta''.

Card I have been considering:

Kaze1: I like his effect but I feel it is to easy for the opponent to play around it.

Hisame2: Addding extra bonds and being a target for Ryoma5 is great but his 10 support is meh, also you don't really need his effect after you promote.

Ryoma4(Nohr version): Okay hear me out here. I'm not actually planning on ever playing this card to the field however it IS another crit/dodge for Ryoma with a whopping 30 support value.

I think the rest of the deck is pretty straightforward, any surgestions are welcome, thank you ^^

Who do you plan to use Hinoka on? There's not many legal (and useful) targets considering it will be turn 4 or 5 when u get her out

Ah it is good to be famous ahum xD

Thanks for the quick response both, Grey1 is certainly a decent option being able to hit backline and hide behind Ryoma is pretty nice.
Kagerou is a a nice option too, but in that case it might be better to just max saizou1.

How could you not like Kanna in a Ryoma deck tho? Being able to revive a 60 atk unit already pretty good, but hitting that dragon emblem to get ryoma 5 out as early as possible just feels so good.

Who do you plan to use Hinoka on? There's not many legal (and useful) targets considering it will be turn 4 or 5 when u get her out

The most obvious and best target is obviously Setsuna1, but other cards such a Mozu1 or just a flier like Emma1 or Shigure1 work pretty well at times too. (Grey1 would be a good target as well)

Hinoka4 can be promoted for the cost of 2 bonds with her effect so she can hit the field early on, Hinoka2 can also hit the field early on.

If they cannot push a unit enough to deal with a lord they can help getting over other your opponents other units.

Sorry for the double post, I already posted my previous post before I noticed your question.

Edited by Xhemcil

Ah it is good to be famous ahum xD

Thanks for the quick response both, Grey1 is certainly a decent option being able to hit backline and hide behind Ryoma is pretty nice.

Kagerou is a a nice option too, but in that case it might be better to just max saizou1.

How could you not like Kanna in a Ryoma deck tho? Being able to revive a 60 atk unit already pretty good, but hitting that dragon emblem to get ryoma 5 out as early as possible just feels so good.

The thing with running both Kagerou and Saizou is so that you can abuse their attack emblem, you can't summon another Saizou if you have 1 on board already, but you could play a Kagerou. But, you could also max Saizou to 4 that's definitely an option too.

It's more a suggestion than anything, because you sounded unsure on Elice 1.

Ehh, Kanna is a 1 range 30 who becomes a 60 base with 4 bonds. She's pretty slow in a deck that's already relatively slow to start up. Bond acceleration is nice though, Ryouma could certainly use it.

Like I said, I personally don't like Kanna in the deck but I totally get why she's there.

Ah right good point, I have had that problem before with Ninja Emblem before. I should test it out to see what I like best.

Thanks for the explanation, I get why you wouldn't like adding slow units to a already slow deck, personally I feel like she is worth playing.
Thats what makes a card game fun everyone can play how they like it. Still thanks for the surgestions I really appreciate them. :)

k9yBhXp.png

My filthy Cousin's Ophelia Deck aka XhemcilWaifu.dek

Ophelia1 x 4

Ophelia3 x 4

Leo1 x 4

Leo4 x 1

Leo5 x 4

Odin1 x 4

Odin4 x 4

Elise1 x 2

Elise3 x 2

Elise4 x 4

Shade1 x 4

Shade3 x 4

Ilyana1 x 1

Soren1 x 4

Soren4 x 4

How can I explain... erm..

Ophelia is basically an all Tome deck* Mostly if it should be changed. *It's not my deck don't grill me please

Leo5 is basically your win condition (how else are you going to hit them). Leo4 for an extra Leo because who doesn't love Leo right.

Odin grants double break with Ophelia and even more double break when they don't have any cards in their hand (CCS skill), well it actually won't happen often.

Elise1 is for dem heals, Elise3 for an extra copy of Elise (she's also a Tome user compared to Elise1) and Elise4 is the best. Sort of?

My cousin seems to really like Shade3 + Ophelia turn 3 for that 100 attack on Ophelia. Don't ask why.

Ilyana1 and Soren1 for extra draws?

Soren4 for that draw power when you evade attacks and then draw after Soren lives.

Discuss.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

My version of RyomAqua

Just wondering if you created this yourself. I saw a similar build on twitter.

Question 1: Do you find it hard to keep ryouma's 5 effect active? You have 6 unique white units not including ryouma.

Ofc this is due to the addition of black.

Actually gonna playtest this deck before i make comments.

Edited by DonDon

Just wondering if you created this yourself. I saw a similar build on twitter.

Question 1: Do you find it hard to keep ryouma's 5 effect active? You have 6 unique white units not including ryouma.

Ofc this is due to the addition of black.

Actually gonna playtest this deck before i make comments.

Yes I built this myself. The twitter post u saw might have been mine because I posted there too (@toynanaka).

I have no problem maintaining 4 white. I just make sure my hand had enough different white units to activate when I promote to ryoma5. Also kamuif 1 black is also considered white

Yes I built this myself. The twitter post u saw might have been mine because I posted there too (@toynanaka).

I have no problem maintaining 4 white. I just make sure my hand had enough different white units to activate when I promote to ryoma5. Also kamuif 1 black is also considered white

Okay i just played the deck with vince. I also prefer the mono white build of ryouma.

I found aqua is be abit cloggy at times. A point that people seem to miss is how your turn 3 4 5 curves out.

I found that turn 3 if i dont have the promote my turn is very weak.

Turn 4 is usually always ryouma5 so aqua and corrin sometimes clogs up the hands. It felt like i just would bond them anyways.

I also had extreme trouble dealing with the backline but maybe this was due to bad draws

Just wanted to know your thought process of why you choose those black cards. I had originally wanted to try a black and white ryouma deck too.

Also kudos to vince. He really knows the ryouma match up well.

Edited by DonDon

Okay i just played the deck with vince. I also prefer the mono white build of ryouma.

I found aqua is be abit cloggy at times. A point that people seem to miss is how your turn 3 4 5 curves out.

I found that turn 3 if i dont have the promote my turn is very weak.

Turn 4 is usually always ryouma5 so aqua and corrin sometimes clogs up the hands. It felt like i just would bond them anyways.

I also had extreme trouble dealing with the backline but maybe this was due to bad draws

Just wanted to know your thought process of why you choose those black cards. I had originally wanted to try a black and white ryouma deck too.

Also kudos to vince. He really knows the ryouma match up well.

What kind of deck did u play against?

My playstlye is promoting to ryoma5 directly. I almost never promote to flying ryoma, which will allow me to have more cards in hand by taking in dmg.

I use aqua2, ninjas, mozume and sometimes the fliers to tank a hit or two after moving ryoma 1 to back row in turn 2/3. My opponent usually refuse to kill aqua2 knowing I will just reuse the effect, but will end up having to kill it after I promote aqua.

As to aqua and kamuiM being cloggy, I would happily bond Aqua if needed, that would reduce 1 10 support. If late game cards like the above 2 are in my hand too early, I would use them for ninja emblem.

About turn 3 4 5, it usually goes like this.

Turn 3 : play saizou and archers to snipe back row. Aqua2 if it's on hand. Won't play more than 2 units, usually q

T4: promote ryoma. Won't have 4 white on the field yet

T5: ryoma rez aqua2. If possible, ccs into aqua 4, use remaining 3 bonds for 3 other white units. (Would have prepared before hand at least 3 1 cost white.)

More.often than not the aqua 2>aqua 4 would get me the aqua4 ccs I needed, or a drawing into a ryoma directly.

I try to aim for deck compression and a refresh before I try to end the game. I would lock the things I don't need like aqua 10 supports, Ryoma's kept in hand(ryoma5 preferred so ryoma4's 30sp can be reused), mozu3 and kamuiF in bond/field. That would result in hopefully archer, flying, prayer, and resistance emblems being triggered.

Pardon if I miss out anything or train of thought is off. 3 degrees in Japan is very new to me.

Isee.

What kind of deck did u play against?

My playstlye is promoting to ryoma5 directly. I almost never promote to flying ryoma, which will allow me to have more cards in hand by taking in dmg.

I use aqua2, ninjas, mozume and sometimes the fliers to tank a hit or two after moving ryoma 1 to back row in turn 2/3. My opponent usually refuse to kill aqua2 knowing I will just reuse the effect, but will end up having to kill it after I promote aqua.

As to aqua and kamuiM being cloggy, I would happily bond Aqua if needed, that would reduce 1 10 support. If late game cards like the above 2 are in my hand too early, I would use them for ninja emblem.

About turn 3 4 5, it usually goes like this.

Turn 3 : play saizou and archers to snipe back row. Aqua2 if it's on hand. Won't play more than 2 units, usually q
T4: promote ryoma. Won't have 4 white on the field yet
T5: ryoma rez aqua2. If possible, ccs into aqua 4, use remaining 3 bonds for 3 other white units. (Would have prepared before hand at least 3 1 cost white.)

More.often than not the aqua 2>aqua 4 would get me the aqua4 ccs I needed, or a drawing into a ryoma directly.

I try to aim for deck compression and a refresh before I try to end the game. I would lock the things I don't need like aqua 10 supports, Ryoma's kept in hand(ryoma5 preferred so ryoma4's 30sp can be reused), mozu3 and kamuiF in bond/field. That would result in hopefully archer, flying, prayer, and resistance emblems being triggered.

Pardon if I miss out anything or train of thought is off. 3 degrees in Japan is very new to me.

Isee.
I mainly wanted to find out why you added black cards to this deck.
I played agaisnt mia and ophelia. vince knows the match up extremely well though. He will control the board no matter what. This deck can obviously works best against slower decks. i do find the support values failing me abit more often aswell which is a minor annoyance.

This deck still suffers from what mono white ryouma suffers from. But i find my hand alot harder to play and more inconsistant.
Also if you dont mind i wouldnt mind discussing the deck more in depth on skype or anything else.

Edited by DonDon

Like I said before Don the matchup is hard against Ophelia because literally everything is a mage in Ophelia and you just keep clearing board and Ryoma will never end up big.

Anyway, the deck still has its similar problems to normal Ryoma anyhow. Which is unfortunate (you can't really do much about it). Have you tried other options such as... maybe... Flora?

I think Aqua4 is a bit meh in this deck as well. Aqua2 is fine but I don't know if Aqua4 is necessary or not.

Oh sorry I totally forgot to mention why black. It's for kamuiM to zap pesky enemy backfield, and let aqua4 to gain ccs2.

I thought so.

I personally think aqua is not worth it as she ends up being 4 bonds anyways with the 2 drop. I am still very on the fence about KamuiM. The effect is good but not sure about adding black for it.

I thought so.

I personally think aqua is not worth it as she ends up being 4 bonds anyways with the 2 drop. I am still very on the fence about KamuiM. The effect is good but not sure about adding black for it.

I don't understand what u mean by aqua 4 being 4 bonds. You mean like being only able to play her on turn 4?