Rate my Deck thread

Omegaweapon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello this is my first deck in real life a friend of mine is helping me starting this game so my card pool is very limited
to R and HNs and I haven't cracked any boxes thus a semi budget deck

Green/ Black deck with Nephenee as the lord

Main Attackers

Corrin F - Solid Attacker with an effect to interact with back row

Shade - Back row killer/ Defensive support

Support

Mist - lv1 healer and Runeblade baits guards

Sorin - Flying killer

Flora - Best Maid ever, the tech plays this card can make from saving your life to blowing up healer/support backrow

and her 3rd will trigger even you player her normally which avoid killing her. Flora is Cipher's Gorz or MTG's Flash

I currently thinking of cutting Sorin and add some more fliers Could anyone sugest some fliers in Green or black and why I

should use them

post-21020-0-18656500-1454921785_thumb.jpg

So, I've been asked to upload a few of my decks, this is one of them, most of my other decks have been dismantled for the moment (The only other physical deck I'm running ATM is Soleil Harem, because it's not in pieces yet and I kinda like how it runs, even if it's not great atm >_>)

Save me, oh Lobster Man!

VHWd7pH.jpg?1

In case you can't read some of the cards:

1x Ryoma 1

3x Ryoma 4

4x Ryoma 5

2x Corrin M 4

4x Hinoka 1

4x Hinoka 4

4x Emma 1

2x Shigure 1

4x Kagerou 1

4x Saizou 1

2x Saizou 3

4x Takumi 1

4x Setsuna 1

4x Sakura 4

4x Tsukuyomi 3

I'll have cards explanations in this spoiler tag.

Ryoma 1 - He's my MC.

Ryoma 4 - Extra copies, Ryoma 1 is useless. Ryoma 3 also allows for clutch plays during end game if I need to swing for game, he can also become 1-2 if I just CAN'T draw into Ryoma 5.

Ryoma 5 - He's the main unit of the deck. He lets me swarm the board with rank 1's until I have 3, then he becomes a massive 90 with 1 - 2 Range. Sure, I can only use the effect on the frontline, but not much is running over him easily, he's a great card and the main beater of the deck.

Corrin M 4 - He synergizes with Ryoma well, I swarm the board with Ryoma 5's effect and Ninjas, and Corrin makes him a nice even 100. He also makes my little guys base 40 - 50's which is nice. Corrin's not too shabby in the offensive department either. If I'm battling Blacks I can also tap Takumi or Hinoka and make him an 80.

Hinoka 1 - She's a 30 support who gains +10 when 2 or more Whites are on the field. Cool.

Hinoka 4 - She buffs my archers and other fliers, makes them base 60's. If I class change, I can use the effect multiple times in a turn, making her a REALLY powerful card in late-game pushes. Otherwise, she's a 30 support.

Emma 1 - 30 Support with Rescue.

Shigure 1 - TBH I think the deck's kinda tight for space, so I couldn't squeeze in the 4 and I was seriously tossing up between him and Kisaragi, but he won out in the end for what I felt was consistency sake. But he's a 30 support with Rescue.

Kagerou 1 - 1-2 range who is 40 on your turn (Because Ryoma is on the board). She crushes squishies in backline and takes shot at MC before promotion. She can also bring herself out on attack emblem and keep Ryoma 5 at 90 (Or help swarm the board hard enough my opponent can't get my overall units down below 3 to bring Ryoma 5 back down to 70)

Saizou 1 - Same deal as Kagerou. He's a 1-2 range and 40 on my turn. Same role in the deck as Kagerou.

Saizou 3 - I like Saizou 3 in this deck. He taps 2 units to make him a 70, and he can screw my opponents support options, turning a great support into a potentially terrible one and winning. Tapping 2 units is easy, the deck thrives on summoning heaps of little guys, so I can tap them while they're not doing anything. 1-2 range is threatening, and can kill squishies in my opponents backline or I can hide him in the back and potshot the MC on the frontline.

Takumi 1 - Archer. Snipes squishies in the backline, and has an aggressive attack emblem offering +40 total support.

Setsuna 1 - Same deal as Takumi.

Sakura 4 - Outside of Ryoma, this deck doesn't really utilize my bonds at all, so they're free for her to use. Lets me pull 3 targets back to my hand (Almost always crits and evades, sometimes promotions, sometimes fodder to make sure I can keep Ryoma 5 nice and big.). She's also a 60 base which is nothing to sneeze at, she can snipe 100 base with an archer support.

Tsukuyomi 3 - I really like Tsukuyomi. He's a 60 on the frontline, during my turn allowing him to crush squishies in the back, and even be a match for frontline 70's, and I can always try and hit a Flying Emblem if I'm scared of him dying. Even if he DOES die though, he's nice and cheap.

If anyone has anything they'd like to chip in, or add, please feel free. I might post one of my other decks another day, but I think this will do for the moment.

So, I've been asked to upload a few of my decks, this is one of them, most of my other decks have been dismantled for the moment (The only other physical deck I'm running ATM is Soleil Harem, because it's not in pieces yet and I kinda like how it runs, even if it's not great atm >_>)

VHWd7pH.jpg?1

It seems pretty standard for a Ryoma deck.

Also I changed my cousin's decklist because I wasn't completely sure about it and I was wrong :l.

@Nanaka I do like the idea behind a mixed Ryoma deck because cards such as Ryoma4 nohr and CorrinM4 nohr are great.
Personally I would add Flora(even if it does cost 2 bonds) because she can protect your lord early game. (When I first read her effect I was hyped until I realised it was not a Hoshido card)

4x Sakura1 might be overkill in a deck that already flips bonds for Ryoma5 and Azura4 basically ever turn.
CorrinM1 might be usefull because Ryoma can summon him and then you can play CorrinM4 for the promotion cost and get a draw.
This also works with Azura4 being able to stack the double orb attack emblem, you could also consider adding more archers and adding dark mages to trigger their emblems, this is Azura4's strongest gimmick if you ask me.

@Ignis Like Vince said it looks pretty standard meaning it's solid as well. We already talked about Kanna1.
I guess running Ryoma5 Hinoka4 and Sakura4 might eat your bonds rather quickly?
I see you are running CorrinM4 hoshido, it conflicts with Hinoka4 but it's still a solid choice.
Maybe you could try running CorrinM1 for double orb aggresion and being able to play CorrinM4 for the promotion cost.

@Vince Prepare yourself! A big Ophelia post coming soon.

Save me, oh Lobster Man!

VHWd7pH.jpg?1

In case you can't read some of the cards:

1x Ryoma 1

3x Ryoma 4

4x Ryoma 5

2x Corrin M 4

4x Hinoka 1

4x Hinoka 4

4x Emma 1

2x Shigure 1

4x Kagerou 1

4x Saizou 1

2x Saizou 3

4x Takumi 1

4x Setsuna 1

4x Sakura 4

4x Tsukuyomi 3

I'll have cards explanations in this spoiler tag.

Ryoma 1 - He's my MC.

Ryoma 4 - Extra copies, Ryoma 1 is useless. Ryoma 3 also allows for clutch plays during end game if I need to swing for game, he can also become 1-2 if I just CAN'T draw into Ryoma 5.

Ryoma 5 - He's the main unit of the deck. He lets me swarm the board with rank 1's until I have 3, then he becomes a massive 90 with 1 - 2 Range. Sure, I can only use the effect on the frontline, but not much is running over him easily, he's a great card and the main beater of the deck.

Corrin M 4 - He synergizes with Ryoma well, I swarm the board with Ryoma 5's effect and Ninjas, and Corrin makes him a nice even 100. He also makes my little guys base 40 - 50's which is nice. Corrin's not too shabby in the offensive department either. If I'm battling Blacks I can also tap Takumi or Hinoka and make him an 80.

Hinoka 1 - She's a 30 support who gains +10 when 2 or more Whites are on the field. Cool.

Hinoka 4 - She buffs my archers and other fliers, makes them base 60's. If I class change, I can use the effect multiple times in a turn, making her a REALLY powerful card in late-game pushes. Otherwise, she's a 30 support.

Emma 1 - 30 Support with Rescue.

Shigure 1 - TBH I think the deck's kinda tight for space, so I couldn't squeeze in the 4 and I was seriously tossing up between him and Kisaragi, but he won out in the end for what I felt was consistency sake. But he's a 30 support with Rescue.

Kagerou 1 - 1-2 range who is 40 on your turn (Because Ryoma is on the board). She crushes squishies in backline and takes shot at MC before promotion. She can also bring herself out on attack emblem and keep Ryoma 5 at 90 (Or help swarm the board hard enough my opponent can't get my overall units down below 3 to bring Ryoma 5 back down to 70)

Saizou 1 - Same deal as Kagerou. He's a 1-2 range and 40 on my turn. Same role in the deck as Kagerou.

Saizou 3 - I like Saizou 3 in this deck. He taps 2 units to make him a 70, and he can screw my opponents support options, turning a great support into a potentially terrible one and winning. Tapping 2 units is easy, the deck thrives on summoning heaps of little guys, so I can tap them while they're not doing anything. 1-2 range is threatening, and can kill squishies in my opponents backline or I can hide him in the back and potshot the MC on the frontline.

Takumi 1 - Archer. Snipes squishies in the backline, and has an aggressive attack emblem offering +40 total support.

Setsuna 1 - Same deal as Takumi.

Sakura 4 - Outside of Ryoma, this deck doesn't really utilize my bonds at all, so they're free for her to use. Lets me pull 3 targets back to my hand (Almost always crits and evades, sometimes promotions, sometimes fodder to make sure I can keep Ryoma 5 nice and big.). She's also a 60 base which is nothing to sneeze at, she can snipe 100 base with an archer support.

Tsukuyomi 3 - I really like Tsukuyomi. He's a 60 on the frontline, during my turn allowing him to crush squishies in the back, and even be a match for frontline 70's, and I can always try and hit a Flying Emblem if I'm scared of him dying. Even if he DOES die though, he's nice and cheap.

If anyone has anything they'd like to chip in, or add, please feel free. I might post one of my other decks another day, but I think this will do for the moment.

Do you have something more interesting?

Instead of going directly in on your deckbuild, I’ll just give my general thoughts on a Ophelia deck.

Ophelia is a 50 atk dark mage with 2 effects, first and most inportant she gets +20 when supported by a tome unit, second she double orbs when she is supported by her father Odin who is ofc a tome unit. Ophelia is also best girl but thats not up for discussion obviously.
This means that your deck should be focused around tome units. 50 base + 20 support + 20 from her effect means she almost always should hit 90. Being consistent 90 from turn 2 is pretty good, it certainly gives you an avantage early on.

How well this deck performs depends also on your opponents deck, if your opponent runs a lot of fliers and his lord hits 100 often it’s gonna be a tough matchup. If you do face a matchup like this your gonna need to rely on Leo5’s effect and on critical hits. Recently decks seem to play a bit less fliers then when set 2 was around so thats good news for Ophelia.

Another important factor does your opponent promote early or late? If he promotes late you have a easier game because he won’t be able to deal with your 90 lord for a while.

Ophelia is a black card, so you’re gonna need to run enough black cards, Lucky for us black has plenty decent tome wielders.

Odin1&4
Leo1&4&5
Shade1
elise3&4

This isn’t enough to make a full deck that’s why the deck should always be mixed with another color. There is plenty of choice because every color has good tome units. Here are some surgestions on cards to run.

Red - Linde1&3, Lena3 and Merric4. (There is also Maria3 but her effect is a bit bond heavy.)
Blue – Miriel1, Henry1&3 and Tharja1&4.
White – Shara1&3, Tsukoyomi3 and Xander4
Green – Soren1&4, Illiyana3 and Shade3

The colors give different avantages so that’s up to personal preferences, you can also try making it a 3 color deck. It will be a bit less consistent but you might prefer having more options.

The weakness of this deck should be clear, with only a ‘’average’’ 20 support your units you might end up losing more battles then you would like. Should you run fliers? Fliers make your others units stronger but Ophelia weaker.
Now let’s look at some nummers, being 80 instead of 90 means you will probably not win against the enemy lord unless his support fails. 20&30 supports with a 70 lord is the most common after all. On the flip side being 80 or 90 doesn’t make much of a difference when attacked by the enemy lord because he will most likely hit at least 90.
Conclusion: playing fliers in the deck makes you Ophelia’s attacks fail more often but the defense stays pretty much the same, your other units get a boost in both offense and defense.

So you might wanna run some fliers and maybe you have some good cards that aren’t tome users, how many should you run?
I’m not a mathmagician but here are some easy nummers. These are calculated asuming you have a promoted Ophelia on the field and still 48 cards in the deck(Meaning 6 Ophelia’s are still in the deck). This means that the chance to hit 90 increases when you have Ophelia’s or non tome units in your hand/bonds/retreat.

In a deck with 50 tome units (playing 8 Ophelia’s) your chance to hit 90 is 87,5 procent.
In a deck with 48 tome units (playing 8 Ophelia’s) your chance to hit 90 is about 83 procent.
In a deck with 44 tome units (playing 8 Ophelia’s) your chance to hit 90 is 75 procent.

I would say don’t go below that 75%, you want to be able to trust on being 90.
It’s also a bit of a mind game if your opponent sees your lord hits 90 consistent he will probably not atk your lord with units that can’t hit 90 unless he is desperate. That is exactly what we want because then it won’t matter if you fail to hit 90 if your opponent was gonna hit you either way.

Some techs I can recommend:

Black – Flora4: This deck is quite predicable for your opponent a /unpredicable/ card as flora can win you games if your opponent doesn’t expect it.
Blue – Nowi3: It’s nowi I’m not gonna explain this card.
Green – Elincia4: A great card to boost your whole field and she’s a flier too.
Red/white – I got nothing here.

To finish this up, Ophelia is a fun deck and it’s pretty good at what it does.
The avantages are:
-Early promotion to a consistent 90
-Chance to double orb helps pressure. (but don’t count on it)
-Almost all your units have range 1-2
-Lots of dark mages to screw with your opponents hand
-Best girl

Cons:
-Has trouble dealing with units that hit 100 often
-Predictable
-Little space for techs

Edited by Xhemcil

-Best girl

You got that right!

My main Ophelia deck has plenty of problems with flying meta Lords (that sounds kind of funny, but I'll take it) too so yes, crit is the way to go (Also Odin can flip as many bonds as he likes for that +++++10 which doesnt require ccs, helps really often. If your deck has 8 Odins to max out the potential of double orb-ing, it's common to draw into extra odins for a convenient crit)

Adding on, Leon is the best, best card for Ophelia because it's the only discard card that lets you choose the cards. Against flying decks you ideally remove their useful units leaving them with 'dead' 30 base pegasus cards in their hands that can do nothing but to wait for another copy in the hopes of a critical

For white techs, I'm about to start experimenting with the Onmyouji Marx in a Black/White Ophelia, since hitting white on support lets you refresh your hand (which Shara also does)

Adding on, Leon is the best, best card for Ophelia because it's the only discard card that lets you choose the cards. Against flying decks you ideally remove their useful units leaving them with 'dead' 30 base pegasus cards in their hands that can do nothing but to wait for another copy in the hopes of a critical

It's true Leo is more powerful than other discards, but you don't choose. Normal discards are chosen by the opponent, Leo discards at random

It's true Leo is more powerful than other discards, but you don't choose. Normal discards are chosen by the opponent, Leo discards at random

You DO get to choose, just that with your opponent's hand cards back facing you, in a sense its still random but its chosen at random by you not your opponent.

You DO get to choose, just that with your opponent's hand cards back facing you, in a sense its still random but its chosen at random by you not your opponent.

What he means is that normal discard effects, your opponent gets to choose the 2 cards (Or 1 card) to discard. With Leo, YOU get to choose 2 cards at random, your opponent has no say in the cards you discard.

THAT is why Leo is powerful. Your opponent will normally discard the cards that hurt them the least (dead draws, weaker cards not part of his core strategy) and will protect promotions, crits and evades for next turn. Unless they've got a bunch of important cards in their hand. Forcing your opponent to discard hurts, but rarely HURTS them until they've basically discarded their entire hand.

With Leo, you could potentially hit the 2 crits/evades, or that White Corrin F 4 they were saving for next turn, if you hit your opponents MC with Brunhilde, then he's not only lost an evade for the turn, he's now -20 and you can run over him all day, and potentially win the game.

There's no way to really view your opponents hand right now (Unless I've been playing the game wrong all this time) so a random pick is entirely random.

Hi guys, I'm new to this and just got a Shadow Dragon starter deck. I thought the best way to adapt the deck onto a good competitive deck was to focus on offense and Ogma with 1/2 cost cards. Tell me what you guys think! I tried to reduce cost as I don't really have many cards. All criticism is welcome.

x4 Marth (1) MC

x4 Marth (4)

x2 Bord (1)

x2 Cord (1)

x4 Elice (2)

x4 Merric (1)

x4 Merric (4)

x4 Navarre (1)

x4 Lena (3)

x4 Ogma (3)

x4 Tiki (1)

x4 Ogma (1)

x4 Caeda (1)

x2 Jagen (3)

The changes you made are fairly solid but I think you should try to find space for 4 Caeda3. (Card is mediocre but the overall support value this deck has is low at the moment)

Edit: I see you're not limited to ST-only. In that case, Caeda2 or pegasus sisters are slighty better.

Edited by Tuvillo

x4 Marth (1) MC

x4 Marth (4)

x2 Bord (1)

x2 Cord (1)

x4 Elice (2)

x4 Merric (1)

x4 Merric (4)

x4 Navarre (1)

x4 Lena (3)

x4 Ogma (3)

x4 Tiki (1)

x4 Ogma (1)

x4 Caeda (1)

x2 Jagen (3)

If your limited to some cards only there's always good options like...

Gordin. Archers win games.

[spoiler=quote here!]

Hi guys, I'm new to this and just got a Shadow Dragon starter deck. I thought the best way to adapt the deck onto a good competitive deck was to focus on offense and Ogma with 1/2 cost cards. Tell me what you guys think! I tried to reduce cost as I don't really have many cards. All criticism is welcome.

x4 Marth (1) MC

x4 Marth (4)

x2 Bord (1)

x2 Cord (1)

x4 Elice (2)

x4 Merric (1)

x4 Merric (4)

x4 Navarre (1)

x4 Lena (3)

x4 Ogma (3)

x4 Tiki (1)

x4 Ogma (1)

x4 Caeda (1)

x2 Jagen (3)

Lemme fix it for you quick-like. Drop Fighters, drop Navarre, get other 20-Supports if possible. Try a Falchion/Exalt deck, if you can do it.

So.. Another day, another deck.

Finally got some Series 3 stuff in and could construct a deck out of it (Oh my god! Only like 2 months late!)

So here's Velour (Veloria now? Uggh).

rLgSxcq.jpg?1

Text Version:

4x Velor 1

4x Velor 3

4x Camilla 1

4x Camilla 4

3x Beruka 1

2x Ryoma 4 (B)

2x Gunter 3

2x Hinoka 3

2x Corrin M 4 (B)

2x Corrin F 4 (W)

3x Xander 4 (W)
2x Sakura 1

4x Shigure 1

4x Setsuna 1

4x Kisaragi 1

4x Takumi 1

And now for reasoning for some cards

Velor(ia?) 1 and 4 - MC, run her at 4 each for crits/evades and activation of effect.

Camilla 1 - 30 support, Flying Emblem

Camilla 4 - I'm kinda meh on her at the moment but I can't think of too many other options. I still like Camilla 4 as a card, but needing to promote to be a 120 puts a damper on things. Though she does kill a rank 1 for free every turn she's out which is cool.

Beruka 1 - 30 Support, Flying Emblem

Ryoma 4 (B) - 30 Support, becomes a 70 when supported by a white and moves enemy units and after killing something while supported by a black, you can move an ally unit. 70/30 support is rather handy to have, though honestly he hasn't seen much use in play. More often than not I've had to bond him (Usually because I open with him for some weird reason)

Gunter 3 - Rank 3, 70 attack. He's cheap and powerful, combos with Corrin F 4 (W)

Corrin M 4 (B) - I only have two of him at the moment, I might up him. But he blows stuff up, and if I tap white units he blows stuff up and then swings into MC. Awesome card.

Hinoka 3 (B) - Couldn't think of too much else here, splashed her in. Her effect is kinda clericish, she pulls archers from the retreat and Camilla too I guess. 1-2 range and is a 60 when supported by a white unit. I'm actually thinking of replacing her with Flora.

Takumi 1 - Archer. 40 support on attacks.

Kisaragi 1 - Archer. 40 support on attacks.

Setsuna 1 - Archer. 40 support on attacks.

Shigure 1 - 30 support, Flying Emblem, Rescue. I really should replace him with Emma though... >_> Shigure creeps me out.

Sakura 1 - Cleric.

Xander 4 (W) - I REALLY like him. +10 when supported by a black unit, and acts as a draw engine/hand correction when you win while drawing a black. A 70 with 1-2 range? Yes please.

Corrin F 4 (W) - Oh man. THIS chick. She combos with Gunter and Hinoka allowing for sick plays, outside of that she's just a 70 beater which is always good.

Please give me any feedback or suggestions on how I can build/make it better!

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Text Version:

4x Velor 1

4x Velor 3

4x Camilla 1

4x Camilla 4

3x Beruka 1

2x Ryoma 4 (B)

2x Gunter 3

2x Hinoka 3

2x Corrin M 4 (B)

2x Corrin F 4 (W)

3x Xander 4 (W)

2x Sakura 1

4x Shigure 1

4x Setsuna 1

4x Kisaragi 1

4x Takumi 1

Please give me any feedback or suggestions on how I can build/make it better!

No.

In all seriousness though I think Flora isn't a bad option as you said. Flora has range and actually has some use after using her effect. You should maximise your KamuiF4 (white) as its so good to have its not funny (I bet you didn't get a playset hah).

I'm thinking of whether or not your gonna have the bonds to use Sakura when you wanna use it on Kamui instead lel.

I dunno what to say otherwise though.

Get a better waifu you scrub

There we go.

No.

In all seriousness though I think Flora isn't a bad option as you said. Flora has range and actually has some use after using her effect. You should maximise your KamuiF4 (white) as its so good to have its not funny (I bet you didn't get a playset hah).

I'm thinking of whether or not your gonna have the bonds to use Sakura when you wanna use it on Kamui instead lel.

I dunno what to say otherwise though.

Get a better waifu you scrub

There we go.

Mmhmm, I'm thinking I'll cut Hinoka 3 for Flora, which is a good suggestion. I will also max CorrinF4 (W) when I feel like running her cause I have so many copies of her (Not because I only pulled 2 of her from the boxes I ordered... Not at all, I actually have at LEAST like 85 just lying around. If I can ever be bothered to find them.. In my room.. Of Narnia >_>)

I dunno what to replace Sakura with... Maybe I just keep her in at the moment until CorrinF4 can be maxed. Or maybe I replace Sakura with Flora and then replace Hinoka...

Either way, it's a small change but it's something to think about. Thanks Vince :D

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Max out Ryoma in any black/white deck, IMO. Also Sakura is probably weak, but taking them out leaves you the trade-off of losing games as soon as you don't draw into Velouria3 early enough. (Turn 2)

Black White Corrin F deck.

1x Corrin F 1 White

4x Corrin F 3 promo

4x Corrin F 4 White

3x Elise 1 White

3x Elise 4

4x Camilla 1

3x Camilla 4

3x Kanna 3

3x Gunther 3

3x Hinoka 3 Black

1x Flora 4

4x Ema 1

4x Kisaragi 1

4x Shigure 1

4x Shigure 3

2x Felicia 5

Edited by AyvuirRed

Black White Corrin F deck.

1x Corrin F 1 White

4x Corrin F 3 promo

4x Corrin F 4 White

3x Elise 1 White

3x Elise 4

4x Camilla 1

3x Camilla 4

3x Kanna 3

3x Gunther 3

3x Hinoka 3 Black

1x Flora 4

4x Ema 1

4x Kisaragi 1

4x Shigure 1

4x Shigure 3

2x Felicia 5

Looking pretty solid. A few opinions on card choices.

Elise 1 (W) - I don't think she's a great card. Stealth Emblem is good, her effect isn't super handy IMO. Blowing up an orb to untap a 30 1-2 range? If you've got a Crit maybe you can push for game, but otherwise.. Hefty cost for a mediocre unit. If you're gonna run Elise 4 I'd run Elise 1 (b). She's a backup option if Elise 4 runs out of orbs to blow up for her effect.

Camilla 4 - I'd either up her to 4 if you have her, or maybe cut Camilla down and play Ryoma 4 (B)

Kanna 3 - S/He's kinda meh. Especially in a deck like this, who thrives on bonds. I get that you're running (Hopefully) Kanna Black 3 to use with Corrin 4, but with no bond acceleration (Which I'm not a fan of anyways) you're looking at a minimum turn 6 before he's scary. If that's the case though, 99% of the time you'll be going for Gunter -- whose just a better unit until turn 6, or Hinoka 3, who is the same power with extended range and can fetch your archers/clerics/fliers from the retreat, so she's also a better option.

Flora 4 - I think she's better than Felicia, and I really like her as a card. Personally I'd throw more of her in, but that's more because I really like her as a card lol, it's entirely preference here IMO.

Suggestions for cards:

Xander 4 (W) - He's a neat little guy. Becomes a 70 when supported by a black, draw engine when supported by a white and he kills something. 1-2 range is real good too.

Ryoma 4 (B) - One of the only Fliers that can reliably hit 70 base. (Only other one I can think of is Gerome 4. Swordbreaker is great.) 30 support is cool too. Camilla 4 is fine, but she's rather squishy on your opponents turn, and she requires set up to be great. Ryoma 4 is great out of the box.

Jakob 3 - If you don't want Elise 1, and you want something a little more reliable than Hinoka 3 you could run him. He's a target for Corrin F 4, and he's a Cleric who can swing into things too.

Shade 3 - Another target for Corrin F 4, she becomes a 60 base when supported by a white unit, let's her hit 100 when supported by any of your archers. 1-2 range is good.

Corrin M 4 (B) - Destroys cards for little cost with whites on board, then he gets to swing. Really good card and you should find room for him.

Honestly though, I don't have any really big issues with the deck (Aside from maybe Corrin 4 M (B) not being in there) and you've done a good job with it all.

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Looking pretty solid. A few opinions on card choices.

Elise 1 (W) - I don't think she's a great card. Stealth Emblem is good, her effect isn't super handy IMO. Blowing up an orb to untap a 30 1-2 range? If you've got a Crit maybe you can push for game, but otherwise.. Hefty cost for a mediocre unit. If you're gonna run Elise 4 I'd run Elise 1 (b). She's a backup option if Elise 4 runs out of orbs to blow up for her effect.

Camilla 4 - I'd either up her to 4 if you have her, or maybe cut Camilla down and play Ryoma 4 (B)

Kanna 3 - S/He's kinda meh. Especially in a deck like this, who thrives on bonds. I get that you're running (Hopefully) Kanna Black 3 to use with Corrin 4, but with no bond acceleration (Which I'm not a fan of anyways) you're looking at a minimum turn 6 before he's scary. If that's the case though, 99% of the time you'll be going for Gunter -- whose just a better unit until turn 6, or Hinoka 3, who is the same power with extended range and can fetch your archers/clerics/fliers from the retreat, so she's also a better option.

Flora 4 - I think she's better than Felicia, and I really like her as a card. Personally I'd throw more of her in, but that's more because I really like her as a card lol, it's entirely preference here IMO.

Suggestions for cards:

Xander 4 (W) - He's a neat little guy. Becomes a 70 when supported by a black, draw engine when supported by a white and he kills something. 1-2 range is real good too.

Ryoma 4 (B) - One of the only Fliers that can reliably hit 70 base. (Only other one I can think of is Gerome 4. Swordbreaker is great.) 30 support is cool too. Camilla 4 is fine, but she's rather squishy on your opponents turn, and she requires set up to be great. Ryoma 4 is great out of the box.

Jakob 3 - If you don't want Elise 1, and you want something a little more reliable than Hinoka 3 you could run him. He's a target for Corrin F 4, and he's a Cleric who can swing into things too.

Shade 3 - Another target for Corrin F 4, she becomes a 60 base when supported by a white unit, let's her hit 100 when supported by any of your archers. 1-2 range is good.

Corrin M 4 (B) - Destroys cards for little cost with whites on board, then he gets to swing. Really good card and you should find room for him.

Honestly though, I don't have any really big issues with the deck (Aside from maybe Corrin 4 M (B) not being in there) and you've done a good job with it all.

Thanks for the feedback!

While I have experienced some worry with needing Kanna's +30 sooner than situation allowed, I fear running out of strong targets to pull from the Retreat when Gunther's already on the field. I used to run Siegbert and along with Gunther were Corrin's most feared bodyguards but his 10 supports ruined me several times.

I've noticed myself playing Camilla less and less and bonding her cost 4 whenever I get her without the cost 1 in my hand. Everyone is already so aware of Camilla that they do whatever they can to kill her immediately.

Some changes I could make are remove 7 Camilla, add 4 Ryoma and 3 Corrin M, but now I wonder if I have too few white cards to properly use Corrin M. Also, I'm down to only 16 +30 supports and I find that a little low. I prefer a minimum of 18 for this deck. Felicia can also be removed if needed, could I replace her with Lutz or another white flier?

I only recently started to use white Elise but I think it makes CCing to cost 4 Elise easier. 2 bond flips for 1 cards is too expensive when I could flip 2 to deploy a 3 cost unit with Corrin.