Fire Emblem

Tangerine

I like the consistent style of the characters. It's always weird to see the artwork for old games next to new ones because of the obvious differences, but this makes it all seem like they belong together. :3

I like the consistent style of the characters. It's always weird to see the artwork for old games next to new ones because of the obvious differences, but this makes it all seem like they belong together. :3

Wow, it turned out even more awesome than I expected!

I kept expecting it to end, but instead the awesome continued... Super Sweet!

This is great. Love seeing all the game protagonists together.

At first I thought it was just Gaiden....then I scrolled down and I'm blown away!

Good art direction! I like the detail on the Fire Emblem itself.

Really amazing.

Oh how far we've come~!

I love the art style! Excellent job!

So beautiful ;'o

This is really good, though for some reason the art style looks really familiar to me. I can't quite place why.

Thank you everyone for all the very sweet comments! :>

Since every Fire Emblem is someone's favourite, instead of focusing on one game, I wanted to draw all the protagonists of the series to show just how far we've come and to really appreciate the Fire Emblem timeline!

Really digging how much of a badass Sigurd looks like! XD (Fe4 isnt my favorite or anything...<_< >_>)

But definitely well done! I sorta checked in on some of the WIPs you posted prior to the deadline and i was definitely floored with how much you added to it! Nice job!

I will have to say this because when I first saw it; this piece was amazing. The fact that I keep coming back to this one...well it says a lot. I love how both Robins are back to back. I love how we see not just Robin, but Corrin/Corrina(?) as well. I love how the artist ties everything in so beautifully *happy cries*. I hope that one day I can manage to get my style down pat to look half as good as this one :D:

All lords in chronological order of their last apparition as main character and rather well dran is rather breathtaking.

Somehow, I can like how they all seem.... happy (?) besides maybe the avatars,Lyn and Sigurd. I like how both Kris are turning their back to Marth being the "Heroes of the shadows", but I wish I could see their expressions. And those flowers the Corrins hold...

Somehow it's rather ironic "Aqua" is the last character above the "Fire Emblem" Title. Nice job !