Grima Sculpture

Tangerine

All you need is tiny figurines of Chrom, Robin and the gang on the back. ;3

I jest. This is pretty darn awesome. Again, I'm surprised by what some people did for this contest! Sculptures are wicked awesome.

She's actually got a bunch of WIP photos that she took as she went along. I don't think she's concerned about remaining anonymous considering she posted her updates on her tumblr, so there shouldn't be any issues sharing :P:.

http://roymbrogart.tumblr.com/tagged/grima-sculpture-wips

If you want more specific details, she might be willing to divulge if you send her a PM and she's got some spare time.

It's a pretty awesome submission, no doubt.

Edited by Tangerine

She's actually got a bunch of WIP photos that she took as she went along. I don't think she's concerned about remaining anonymous considering she posted her updates on her tumblr, so there shouldn't be any issues sharing :P:.

http://roymbrogart.tumblr.com/tagged/grima-sculpture-wips

If you want more specific details, she might be willing to divulge if you send her a PM and she's got some spare time.

It's a pretty awesome submission, no doubt.

Oh I see

Maybe she used clay (which would explained why she had to baked it).

Edited by Nym

Wow, I really, really want this for my room. Looks so cool!

....yeah, I think this is a winner! Or at least a high contender! So much work put into it, just looking at it!

This... How can I describe it? It's amazing. If the creator actually made it from nothing in just 2 month time then, "wow." I can't put my feelings into words about how amazing it is: Bravo, I can't commend you enough. I imagine the time and effort the creator put in it were huge.

Bravo! :)

How long did this take to make? This is so incredible I actually don't know what to say. Just that this would have been better suited as a prize than an entry XD

from the linked site, apparently this took 17-18 hours.

looks great!