The New Fang

Tangerine

Before writing this, I originally tried to draw a picture about Lyn finding Mark, but I'm a sucky artist. So, then I tried writing a series of short-stories, and I liked how Legault's was turning out, so I turned it into this. Enjoy!!

There are quite a few grammar and spelling errors, so this definitely could have used some more proofreading. The writing is on a pretty basic level, mostly short dialogues and brief narration, both of which could have stood for a little more elaboration or complex structure. You certainly have a lot of room to grow, but I liked seeing your take on what might have happened in the aftermath of FE7. That said, I'm not sure your characterizations were completely consistent (one minute Jaffar's talking about how he only wants to hunt criminals, the next scene he's holding a knife to an innocent bartender's neck), so that's another thing to consider in the future.

Edited by Balcerzak

I love FF7 and Jaffar (along with the Fang in general) are my favorite among the game. I like seeing him with Legault - I almost just wish there were more details for the story as a whole, but otherwise I enjoyed it. :3