FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is exactly the same in Fire Emblem 4 itself.

I believe CGV meant harder than us Americans and Europeans are used to, as we have never had enemies so early on with such high HP.

I believe CGV meant harder than us Americans and Europeans are used to, as we have never had enemies so early on with such high HP.

think of it as a character with 20 HP losing 7, the same as being a character with 50HP losing 17.

Bigger numbers just scare some people :/

think of it as a character with 20 HP losing 7, the same as being a character with 50HP losing 17.

Bigger numbers just scare some people :/

ohhhhh. those numbers scared me

how will you use the rings? (pursuit, warp, and the stat+5 items)

and what about the holy blood?

There are more important things to insert than those. Holy blood can be replaced by weapon locks.

The bones could be quasi-transfered to Holy Weapons, slightly preserving the technical aspects of holy blood.

And you know: are you going to take the time to code your own routines for checking blood types, character bonds, computations of growth rates, and waste all that effort?

Or take three minutes and put in canon growths, as far as the group decides, and be happy there's a project at all? Really, they said a remake, but also, there's new original content. Not only that, but, get this: a remake doesn't have to be faithful to every aspect of the original, or we'd of seen Riff, Jake, and the crappy level design in Book I of Monshou (FE3). If they want to try and implement, sure, but it's really not a horrid concept to screw around with something that really doesn't even matter, especially when there's inevitably going to be tons of events they can't emulate either, such as the Brigands set to attack individual villages, most likely the shear amount of enemies that can come storming in, overworld attack animations, and all that jazz.

Celice is right, it will be a patch of FE7. We decided that we won't be releasing a demo, as soon as we're completely done with the first generation we'll release that and then work on the second generation.

• 1 month later...