Behind Her Mask

Tangerine

http://hakuramen.tumblr.com/post/138554140689/feawakeningcomic-ch05a

Too much to post! Rush to the tumblr page! It's a really cool comic set in the Awakening world, simply click next page to continue reading.

Chapter 5 is the submission, so from 5A to End (5 parts) is what you'll be considering when voting.

For the effort challenged, have some clickables!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5, End

----

5 pages chosen by the author to share in the thread as an example. Click the links above to see more!:

JGesrrJ.jpg33LESci.jpg

bQ8oCKh.jpg

Y5EnIEx.jpgP4fWbHg.jpg

Edited by Tangerine

Oh, my heart! This made me cry! I'd vote for the whole comic if possible, but Ch 5 is beautiful even by itself!

Absolutely lovely job! I've bookmarked the page and I hope to see more like this in the future!

I really love this comic! I would like this to be more cannon story wise (heck, I'd love more of these)! It helps you understand just how much this all means to Lucina.

Beautiful job!

...but dang it...sniff...the feels man, the feels...snff

At this point, I think it might be fairly obvious who wrote and drew this.

If you happen to read it, thank you for taking your time to do so! I genuinely appreciate constructive criticism and feedback too, if any. :P

• 5 months later...

I've read the entire thing on Deviant art a few days ago. I love this comic alot. The feels you get from this though. I'm also a Chrobin fan so this really hit it for me. I just love the four of them as a family.